www.keeponrock.in

keeponrock.in Support and Feedback Thread

Hello Dustloop, I'm the developer behind keeponrock.in and I want to hear your thoughts!

The latest version of keeponrock.in is online! These are the new features:

• Public access: Anybody can register and add videos. Please be tame with this one, I do have backups but I want to see if we end up with garbage or if I need to lock-down access to a few dedicated users.
  • Export to BBCode: Everybody's video threads got messed up by the dustloop update. I don't want you to use keeponrock.in to recreate your mega-video threads, but I do want you to be able to share links easily to specific matches!
  • Efficiency: I have redone the code a little bit for organization and a side-effect is that it runs a little bit faster now!
  • Instant Replay Integration: Now in addition to watching a match on youtube, there's now an embedded player. This player has features like easier rewinding and playback rate control. It still uses youtube, but I believe it's much nicer to control and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

The BlazBlue database has its own domain name now: www.keeponblaz.in :cool:

Please leave any feedback in this thread or if it's more urgent, message me on twitter @gg_keeponrockin. Cheers!

• Public access: Anybody can register and add videos. Please be tame with this one, I do have backups but I want to see if we end up with garbage or if I need to lock-down access to a few dedicated users.

I was actually going to inquire about this; recently I was looking for millia vs chipp videos and I noticed that all footage of the matchup was from 1.0, and outdated to some extent. I watch enough goldenrody/tournament vids on my spare time that I wouldn't mind helping keep the database up to date if it helps others find relevant match-up videos faster than the time it took me.

So what do I do?

I was actually going to inquire about this; recently I was looking for millia vs chipp videos and I noticed that all footage of the matchup was from 1.0, and outdated to some extent. I watch enough goldenrody/tournament vids on my spare time that I wouldn't mind helping keep the database up to date if it helps others find relevant match-up videos faster than the time it took me.

So what do I do?

I've sent you a PM about this.

Are you looking in the future to add the ability to put short simple notes next to links? Like for example:

"No Sound" or "x10" to imply 10 matches in a row from that video link. Just quick/short details to inform the user before jumping into a video :)

Good job on these projects though, shaping up nicely. I'll try add stuff for BlazBlue soon when possible and help out if I encounter anything.

I currently don't have any plans to put short notes next to links and I honestly don't know where they would even go. Maybe if you hover over or something? You can see how many matches in a row from just looking, since each match is listed separately anyway.

Are you looking in the future to add the ability to put short simple notes next to links? Like for example:

"No Sound" or "x10" to imply 10 matches in a row from that video link. Just quick/short details to inform the user before jumping into a video :)

A xN feature would actually be pretty nice given that there are a lot of videos which are comprised of 2 people playing back to back for like an hour (ex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sLzSYAzIO8).

For these types of videos I generally just add the first game and hope the viewer can realize that there's more, because adding every game wastes a ton of time and clogs up the site.