Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OGRachel

406 Not Acceptable error?

The problem should be fixed if you delete all cookies which are related to dustloop.com. Additionally, you should also clear the cache.

In Firefox: Open the menu 2014-01-10-13-08-08-f52b8c.png (right under the red X [close] button) > Settings > Privacy > Show cookies > search "dustloop" > delete the selected cookies

I keep getting this error whenever I try to save the changes I've made to my signature, it only happens when I put an emoticon in it. Anybody else having the same problem? Is there a way to fix it or is it a problem with the site?

Yeah, it seems to be a common problem, I'm getting it, too. Only thing to do is wait until it's fixed.

refreshing the cache usually fixes it, but unfortunately, i think teh only way to fix this for good is to wait for the software to get patched

I find I tend to get errors when I've been going through Post Tool options for example.

I click on emoticons, then select categories and click what I want. I then go to post and an error occurs.

Close the browser and clear out the cache and everything and it's all good again.

The same thing happens to me.  I notice it tends to only be when I use any text editing, or try to use an emoticon.  I've just stopped using them and waiting for it to be fixed.