shtkn

XRD Matchup Directory

Select characters to search for threads.
If no threads are found, please create the thread and post in here that a you made a matchup thread (provide link) so we can update this first post.
vs

Select Characters

Note to moderators: 

Spoiler

To change the links shown, Click source, find the the huge section of the post that has the format:

matchupThreads["Char1+Char2"] = "http://www.dustloop.com/link_to_thread";

and add your link in there. Replace Char1 and Char2 with character names EXACTLY as typed in the list, including the +.

To remove links, find the link you want to remove and delete it.

Hate to be that guy but aren't they supposed to be in this new forum? We have duplicate Sol vs I-No threads since I made one in here. I figured we can just link to the old threads in the new combined one if there was useful info in them.

yes, they should be in this forum... i'll remove them from the list now and lock the old matchup forums later this week

you forgot to include axl vs leo and axl vs ky, but i've added them all in for you

no, that's what everyone should be doing. abandon the old matchup sections, use the new one.

So is this just a general, matchup discussion forum made to be accessible and visible by everyone? Because if so...

FUCKING FINALLY! 

-Kimosabae 

Must have accidentally got deleted since I had some trouble with the post sometimes expanding the link. Sorry about that.