Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magaki

Elphelt vs Potemkin

Placeholder. Will update this thread with all the posts in their specific sections later and finally update the first post afterwards.

in the past i think this match up was 6-4 in elphelt favor, because the damage and good normals, but recently i was struggling against the "Aim Ms confille" rifle. i think am doing something wrong, because y see some elphelt player and they don't use to much that rifle, instead, they rush potemkin down with pileberry and the shotgun pressure. but anyway this rifle give me a very hard time, i try to backdash, double jump, slide head and FDB and nothing seen to work consistently (he play battlefield with potemkin lol) usually i lost a lot of energy trying to pass that rifle, and close the distance to get a chance. Any help will be appreciated. 

10 hours ago, younghou said:

i try to backdash, double jump, slide head and FDB and nothing seen to work consistently

You can just do some maximum distance hammerfall breaks to get into position. The autoguard will render you immune to the rifle shot.

not really, because if she has 25% tension she can punish your hammer fall with YRC the shotgun hit f.s>5hs in some distances, also she can wait and delayed the rifle to punish you when you break the hammer fall. i will record some matches with that elphelt to get feedback, thanks you reki anyway