Amadeous

Jam Kuradoberi General Discussion

11 hours ago, mizuiro-kitsune said:

I want to know more about 2D:  If it knocks the opponent further up, does that mean 2D>236K's will be easier?

It enabled a bit more stuff but mainly made 2D -> 236S~K with the new 236S~K changes WAY easier

only new thing I remember is Millia can now get hit by IAD j.P might be others.

7 hours ago, mizuiro-kitsune said:

I want to know more about 2D:  If it knocks the opponent further up, does that mean 2D>236K's will be easier?

Carded I presume? Probably, but the biggest advantage of this is that doing 2D > IAD DP is more consistent and works on more characters, and you can more consistently do (when ryujin is charged) 2D > 236S~K > 236K~214K(whiff) and dash up and continue the combo. Before this was harder and didn't work on every character, but it works much better now because they're higher in the air when ryuujin hits them. This also works because 236S~K got a slight buff as well and launches a bit higher so yeah they add up.

As far as knockdown goes, 2D have them knocked down for just 1f longer. :P

19 hours ago, ChaseRLewis said:

It enabled a bit more stuff but mainly made 2D -> 236S~K with the new 236S~K changes WAY easier

only new thing I remember is Millia can now get hit by IAD j.P might be others.

19 hours ago, Nyaa said:

Carded I presume? Probably, but the biggest advantage of this is that doing 2D > IAD DP is more consistent and works on more characters, and you can more consistently do (when ryujin is charged) 2D > 236S~K > 236K~214K(whiff) and dash up and continue the combo. Before this was harder and didn't work on every character, but it works much better now because they're higher in the air when ryuujin hits them. This also works because 236S~K got a slight buff as well and launches a bit higher so yeah they add up.

As far as knockdown goes, 2D have them knocked down for just 1f longer. :P

Very cool!  Do you guys know if there's any good 1.03 Jam Vids up yet?

7 hours ago, mizuiro-kitsune said:

Very cool!  Do you guys know if there's any good 1.03 Jam Vids up yet?

Doren and Roza are streaming they are the only 2 showing stuff. Arcades don't have it yet I don't think so we won't get 1.03 vids for a little bit. 

People are still figuring stuff out, MAX Ryuujin is all the rage at the second but MAX Gekirin has found some pretty legit uses. New MAX card has changed the game and so a lot of people are doing different play styles.

https://discord.gg/0vIKAGeYQhrlha1M

People post in here a lot every day at the moment. Lots of tech in my Youtube Channel also.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFhcpGgLoZ6o8ckclksvfZA/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Hello there, I'm new with Jam , her combos are cool but I'm having trouble to figuring out good blockstrings (especially against FD) and ways to open the opponent besides doing frametraps with 5K, 2S and f.S or IAD DP lv2 on crossup, I really need some advice, my pressure game sucks with her but I want to learn. P.D: does anyone knows good Okis, OS or other stuffs against reversals? I'm just doing safe jump with j.HS, I tried to use j.2K but It only works for baiting throws on wakeups.

3 hours ago, Nincopyab said:

Hello there, I'm new with Jam , her combos are cool but I'm having trouble to figuring out good blockstrings (especially against FD) and ways to open the opponent besides doing frametraps with 5K, 2S and f.S or IAD DP lv2 on crossup, I really need some advice, my pressure game sucks with her but I want to learn. P.D: does anyone knows good Okis, OS or other stuffs against reversals? I'm just doing safe jump with j.HS, I tried to use j.2K but It only works for baiting throws on wakeups.

Her tools against FD are hitting the last hit of 5HS which is lvl 4 which on green guard creates a true frame trap with 236SS puffball and her 2HS which is + on green guard and vacuums them.

Her block strings are pretty free form and require you to be more observant of your opponents blocking habits then most other characters.

Hey, been playing Jam for a while, but I've noticed there is a LOT of weird inconsistencies with her Hochifu Dowanga (546~PK) in juggle combos after a card special. Is there timing to it (input faster, slower) or certain heights I need to do it at? I'm trying to do 6K, 6S, 2HS, 2D (all blocked) into IAD DP lv2, 6S, 2HS into 546~PK btw.

:JA: Ryujin should be stronger in ggxrdr games, it should be wall bouncing normally on charged cards and wall stick on max cards . But effect should apply near the corner only. And counter hits should apply longer un-tech time after wall bounce/stick. Jam should have a buff where the longer she charges the cards the more she gets! For example holding a charge takes her from charging 1regular card to a max card ,  but...! I wanted 2 cards not a max charged 1 . Jam is no where near as strong as accent core her accent core self.