Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final_Round

[CT-CSE] Taokaka Netplay General

PSN: rygartheimpaler Loc: Los Angeles Time Zone: PST (GMT -8) I'm still quite new, just having purchased this game about 2-3 weeks ago. I figured Tao would be the most enjoyable character to learn due to ridiculous combos. Hope to spar with you guys to get better!

If anyone on PSN wants in our BB chat, just send me a message and I'll invite you in. All skill levels welcome.

PSN: SheriffJ XBL: SheriffJenkins (Xbox currently dead) GMT: EST (GMT -5) Location: Bradenton, Florida My Xbox is dead so I'll only be on PSN for a few months. Be happy to play with anyone from DL, just send me a message/request

spendle

PSN: kd5tbx

GMT: GMT-7

I'm not super good with Tao, but she is my favorite character (and the only character I know how to play). I can do her basic combos and I really want to learn how to do her taunt combos.

EDIT: I play on pad as I don't have a stick yet >.> Feel free to add me on PSN.

chubo

XBL: Lawson Chubo

GMT: EST (GMT -5)

I'm fairly bad at this game due to being out of the fighting game loop for the past ten years or so, and time has been very unkind to my slothlike reflexes, but I'm always looking for people to spar with and just generally have fun. Feel free to send me a friend request, I'm online just about every day.

PSN: lurch_E_bean GMT: CST (GMT -6) Location: Chicago, IL Not usually online for long durations, so I've just been doing Ranked Matches. Any respite from crappy Jins on blue connections is welcome, though.

eatcarbs PSN-eatcarbs GMT- EST-5 (GMT-5) location: tampa,fl im decent and i have my moments send A PSN message if u want to play

Anyone that's good with Tao want to fight a Carl? Imma be practicing up for a tournament this week. I feel I have a handle on this match-up, but I want to fight a really legit Taokaka.

Anyone want a few games? I'm level 41 and it seems I've hit my glass ceiling, been on a bit of a losing streak today, hoping that playing some other Taos will help my gameplay out. Edit: Big thanks to XDest for helping me out, you gave me a ton of good advice.

Hey guys =D (first post)! I've been looking for a good community to join to kind of get better at this game. I'm only a level 24 and I've only won like...30% or something of all my matches. I'll probably be a bit quiet at first, easily intimidated etc and I still suck at this, but I'd love to play with someone who is willing to kind of teach me some stuff sometime =)! XBL Gamertag: AirsickSquirrel Timezone: GMT -8 Location: Kelowna BC, Canada

HajinShinobi

XBL: YounGunzAnt

TimeZone:GMT-8 Pacific Time

Only Tao players I have on my friendlist are Xdest and Herald o headys. Had the game for about a month 1/2 now, and reached mid level with Xdest's help. Umm, I dont have a sub so I dont really play any other character outside of Tao lol.

Anyone interested in playing feel free to send me a friend request over Xboxlive. I'm always up for playing anyone and I am willing to learn more when I can. :]

PSN: SmirkingDeath

Timezone: GMT-8 Pacific Time

I'm not very good, but still managed to have a lot of fun playing Tao. I'm not on too often, but feel free to add me, and I'll send match invites accordingly when I'm available. I've started playing Bang and Litchi more, but Tao is still definitely my favorite. Hopefully you guys can teach me a bit :D