Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

purify

CEOtaku (oh my, a topic)

Anybody going to this?

https://www.facebook.com/events/574199709401099/597256323762104/

I'm all booked to go. The whole thing feels kind of...odd, but whatever, it's a tournament. AH was previously listed as a main game, but Jebailey tells me that the game recently has "the lowest numbers" at tournaments. Could very well be true...but anyway, he says if we have the numbers (20), we can be bumped up to real game status.

Anyway, I'm also in Xrd, AP, MB, UNIB and SKM if they do that. Same for KOF. I'm just hoping it's not a fluke. It's kind of on us to make it all happen and continue to happen, but eh...I've seen no talk of it really?

I'm not going to this...don't know too many AH players that are, sadly.

The issue is that not really too much has happened with AH3 as of late - the game itself, while still very fun, is essentially the same as when it launched. There are no current plans to bring Six Stars to console, and even so, the game is exactly what we have already with just one new character.

I wouldn't stress out about it -- I know some AH players are going so I guess get casuals in where you can and perhaps a side-tournament?

I can't make it to CEOtaku myself for expense reasons. I could've sworn I saw AH listed as a main game a while back so that explains why I haven't seen it recently.

On a related note I just heard about Fraudsgarden which will be holding an AH3LM tournament. That's October 3 in Richmond, VA. I'm in the area so I'll be going to that, at least for the other games, but are there any other AH people thinking of attending?

I feel you, nadakai...

Drem, Richmond, really? I head there sometimes for tournaments anyway. That event sounds vaguely familiar, I'll try to hit it up myself. I'm just in Raleigh, so it's not far.

CEOtaku's prereg numbers in the first week were pretty promising for AH3 and AP. Not so promising for Marvel 3, lol...which was thought to be something to draw numbers to the tournament.

edit: and apparently, if I'm understanding the registration page correctly, if the side games get enough entries, which they seem on track to do, they can become main games.

What is Fraudsgarden? Richmond isn't HORRIDLY far from where we are...might be fun to go maybe? What is the expected turn out?

EDIT: Oops, forgot that a bunch of us are going to west coast for the weekend of 10/2, so we won't be able to make that. lol