Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fu11m3t41

[CT] Iron Tager General Discussion

how about instead of permanent magnetism, It's magnetism till tager lands a hit? and if some people are really stingy, only put this effect on spark bolt? :o and 360a won't count. 360b will... maybe. i dunno. Just a thought o_O

god this is actually perfect.

this will this solve some tager issues..he can use a 6D..you know something thats quick but gives a magnet anyways.

hell a air sledge is just mean, lets hope kokonoe gives him fucking boosters for it, hell he can also use a DD when he's in the air..something like a seizure shockwave. x_x

@ osuna, if he's upper body invulnerable then it wouldnt be..look at infernal divider, that shit is almost a hack...

dont get me started on litchi's anti air..nah i wont its less threatening then ID.

They don't have upper body invuln in this game I don't think.

Inferno divider can be blocked.

god this is actually perfect.

this will this solve some tager issues..he can use a 6D..you know something thats quick but gives a magnet anyways.

hell a air sledge is just mean, lets hope kokonoe gives him fucking boosters for it, hell he can also use a DD when he's in the air..something like a seizure shockwave. x_x

Glad to hear you liked my suggestions! Send me a friend request, let's play sometime. That aerial DD you described reminded me of Gill's ridiculous Jesus super, seen at 0:23. That's why we should copy & paste it from 3rd Strike and give it to Tager. Chip damage that deals 50% ALL DAY.

They don't have upper body invuln in this game I don't think.

Inferno divider can be blocked.

Inferno Divider beats Magna Tech Wheel for free, and I've seen Ragna players use it to escape Carl's throw loop; throw break, Inferno Divider, RC, barrier guard and land safely. I doubt that's guaranteed, probably a mistake on Carl's part, but either way, Inferno Divider is just really useful, particularly as a "get off me" type move.

I should have been more specific with the kind of invincibility I wanted, sorry. I was thinking that it would work like 360+A, where it's vulnerable until frame X, then invincible for a short period of time, then vulnerable again. I think that's pretty reasonable. That, or leave it the way it is but make its "catching" hitbox a lot bigger; that way it could still get stuffed, but it would beat most jump ins if spaced properly.

Inferno Divider beats Magna Tech Wheel for free, and I've seen Ragna players use it to escape Carl's throw loop; throw break, Inferno Divider, RC, barrier guard and land safely. I doubt that's guaranteed, probably a mistake on Carl's part, but either way, Inferno Divider is just really useful, particularly as a "get off me" type move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmcVBBTkW4I&feature=channel_page

Glad to hear you liked my suggestions! Send me a friend request, let's play sometime. That aerial DD you described reminded me of Gill's ridiculous Jesus super, seen at 0:23. That's why we should copy & paste it from 3rd Strike and give it to Tager. Chip damage that deals 50% ALL DAY.

i lol'd at that vid, gill's laugh is funny shit.

alright i'll send you an invite, might not be on much today though.

see, that move is pro, oh and i forgot magna tech wheel can beat ID but only if he's on his second hit....it will swallow him for big damage.

I should have been more specific with the kind of invincibility I wanted, sorry. I was thinking that it would work like 360+A, where it's vulnerable until frame X, then invincible for a short period of time, then vulnerable again. I think that's pretty reasonable. That, or leave it the way it is but make its "catching" hitbox a lot bigger; that way it could still get stuffed, but it would beat most jump ins if spaced properly.

its still good anyways.

Padon my rude comment, but Tager is too mean >.<. His things flow so easily and is slightly over-balanced. Though this statement is a little rude considering him seeing higher up play he's not so bad.

Padon my rude comment, but Tager is too mean >.<. His things flow so easily and is slightly over-balanced. Though this statement is a little rude considering him seeing higher up play he's not so bad.

i leave you this comment, tager is too damn big.

thats only because the hitstun animation, compare it to in game, hes the same height.

I know he's in hitstun animation, but even still he looks slightly smaller. Then again I haven't played in while so I'm not too sure.

spark bolt build faster for our sakes. curse duration lower. ok screw it im changing my avatar. -_-

Wow I love how in like the last week my entire tager stratagy into once I hit you is trick you into thinking I dropped the combo, ohh lol I didn't I was just buffering a 720. collider whiff on magitized oppenent is still the most flashy, but whiffing a A sledge or 5C rules, IDK how many times, I combo into spark but im at the hit count so the next one will not combo 5C, 720C :smug:

Wow I love how in like the last week my entire tager stratagy into once I hit you is trick you into thinking I dropped the combo, ohh lol I didn't I was just buffering a 720.

collider whiff on magitized oppenent is still the most flashy, but whiffing a A sledge or 5C rules, IDK how many times, I combo into spark but im at the hit count so the next one will not combo 5C, 720C :smug:

oh yeah i wiff 5A into 720C and stole a litchi's panda.

hell my favorite is J.2C wiff...its gold.

My favorite tech-trap is the Throw xx Collider -> BSledge -> ASledge (Whiff) -> 720. It never works, though; most experienced people see it coming, and most noobs don't tech in time.

My favorite tech-trap is the Throw xx Collider -> BSledge -> ASledge (Whiff) -> 720. It never works, though; most experienced people see it coming, and most noobs don't tech in time.

Heh, thats the trap that I actually land the most. And if they don't tech just 5a,5a, collider and 9/10 times they tech right into the collider(if magnetized). Then again, I'm mostly just playing people on XBL that aren't exactly pros at avoiding this stuff.

I also love 5A, 5A, 5B, 720. It's delicious.

Really that shit has been working all day for me, IDK how many people fall for that shit, then you train them to not tech, and get free extra hits, or just drop the combo low in a corner and they are screwed, 5A/5B(during tech),720...

Has anyone else been enjoying (while magnetized) 360B, 5B, Atomic collider? it's been solid for me against anything aside from neutral air techs, but even then, sometimes in training it pulls them up from the ground (still holding ground falling animation) and doesn't allow them to tech. also finishing 360B with sledge A + followup into Atomic Collider is still fun when they are magnetized, but i was wondering if anyone else had experienced the pickup collider thing.