Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special-K-

Zappa AC Combos

Combo help (Sorry if I posted in the wrong place)

Hello fellow Zappa players!

Having timing issues with connecting 6hs after the 6d in this combo 2p>2k>5s>6p>6d>6hs>5d (GGXXAC: Zappa Dog Tutorial 00:37)

I've only pulled it of 1 out 50. Thank you very much

Having timing issues with connecting 6hs after the 6d in this combo 2p>2k>5s>6p>6d>6hs>5d (GGXXAC: Zappa Dog Tutorial 00:37)

Given the amount of start-up 6HS has, I figure you should be hitting 6D as late as you can without breaking combo since the dog lunge is very quick. However, I never do this combo so many someone use does 6P, 6D, 6HS on the regular has some better insight as to when.

I'd drop the 6HS and replace it with a 5HS. It's a much meatier move and doesn't knock the opponent down. I'm amazed that 6HS even works in that situation.

Thanks so much for the quick reply!!!

My question would be. ( I'm not advance yet with Zappa ). Until I can be consistently hitting max or infinite Dog mid screen combos, should I not be trying to push the opp.

to the corner. Thats why I like the 6HS and it puts the dog right next to the opp. in the corner. ( no disrespect to anyone ) I will try the 5HS though.

Getting the midscreen infinite is not necessary. its something I would learn at some point just cuz its relatively easy.

A noob Q regarding naked Zappa's dust combo in AC (not R+)

D > homing jump jD jD jKSKS jSD

1- Is this his best combo ??combo than this one ?? ( a general combo wold works in most of the cast..)

2- I couldn't know to i do it...when should i do the Jump Cancels ??

A noob Q regarding naked Zappa's dust combo in AC (not R+)

1- Is this his best combo ??combo than this one ?? ( a general combo wold works in most of the cast..)

2- I couldn't know to i do it...when should i do the Jump Cancels ??

I don't think I've ever even tried to do Zappa's full dust combo (I do the impossible dust instead) but this looks about right for naked and the sword. The ghosts won't work because of lag so you might have to substitute jP instead of jS. The air jump cancel should be just before the final jSD.

I don't think I've ever even tried to do Zappa's full dust combo (I do the impossible dust instead) but this looks about right for naked and the sword. The ghosts won't work because of lag so you might have to substitute jP instead of jS. The air jump cancel should be just before the final jSD.

So what's your impossible dust combo ??

So what's your impossible dust combo ??

Naked D, 89D, land, 2HS (before they hit the ground) JC, jKjS JC jKjSjD You could start this with 2HS RC, 66 2HS D for extra dizzy opportunities.