Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

Notice broken links? Help me fix them in here

I'll take over link fixing for shtkn. I won't be able to work on them until I get home later today though.

Almost everything from page 5 and 6 is still RIP since all of that did not get updated into the first page, page 7 is fine since that one is from after the forum update.

This is the 2nd post in the thread and the only one that needs fixing that I know of.  Thanks.

Fixed.

Almost everything from page 5 and 6 is still RIP since all of that did not get updated into the first page, page 7 is fine since that one is from after the forum update.

Also fixed.

First post in here is dead:

Fixed this monster post. Why is Ky in every single video practically.

Not a broken link in a post, but I should mention that the 'Rules' link in the site header leads to a "Page Not Found", in case you weren't aware.

what Rules link are you talking about? I don't see any... Guidelines link does work.

strange, i don't see it. i had to go into the admin panel and yes it's there but it's only viewable to Members. Non-logged in users and admins can't see it, how wierd. Anyways, I've fixed it.

Hey guys I know this post is pretty old but I would seriously appreciate if you could reupload the sprites from Persona 4 Arena, every link is down.