Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

Notice broken links? Help me fix them in here

Unlimited broken links.

I'm out of town for the holiday but I'll take care of it when I get back Monday night.

All links here are dead

It seems like ALL threads with links from before the update got killed for some reason

^They did. That's what the thread is for. RIP RIPPity roo

But huh, apparently some of the links here I thought I fixed aren't fixed after all. Welp. Back to the grind.

This site bug is killing me, when i click one of the links like the download links, it takes me to the same page. For example: Im at the sprite rips topic, then i clicked one of the download links & i got taken to the same topic where i clicked the download. Would you please fix this?

On 4/18/2016 at 1:19 AM, Jdramirez said:

This site bug is killing me, when i click one of the links like the download links, it takes me to the same page. For example: Im at the sprite rips topic, then i clicked one of the download links & i got taken to the same topic where i clicked the download. Would you please fix this?

This is happening to me too. I have tried both Firefox and Chrome. Unfortunately any link I click in a post just takes me back to the same page that I'm already on.