Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vulcan422

King of Fighters XIV (PS4)

It's fake. The in-game character select screen and the art on the buttons is entirely different than what's shown there. The characters match the description, and this is art I haven't seen before admittedly, but this would be a massive visual change, since the currently select screen looks like this.

05_kof14newmenus01.jpg

Daily images of the day and a new trailer just in time for the demo at South Korea in March 20th
11872128_244999085842419_441019934114429
12841437_245101815832146_720009650871047

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV:

A New Teaser Trailer is going to be revealed soon! Stey tuned!!  #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Trailer

Starring Kim. Vice, and newcomer Sylvie.

Huh, I expected Vice to go to her old design from that leaked picture, but it looks more like a mix of the old and the new. I'm fine with that.

The game gets more and more hype with each trailer, they really feel like they're improving from their initial reveal. Or maybe I'm just happy to see Vice in action again.

Really, characters like Jam and May have completely made me numb to high pitched female characters.

Kensou's there so I'm satisfied. Just hoping the newcomers(especially South American and the new Kim team) deliver.

Pretty sure my team is gonna end up being Geese, Iori, and any of the following

-That Man (Official Invitation)

-Geese's butler

-Kim's Master

-Kim's Master's Wife

New trailer is out! Athena returns along with newcomers Nelson and Luong.

http://blog.asia.playstation.com/hk-en/4276/2016/03/3-new-characters-revealed-in-the-latest-teaser-trailer-of-the-playstation4-exclusive-title-the-king-of-fighters-xiv-2/

LUONG

This fatal beauty with mysterious motivations will lacerate like a whip her enemies in “KOF XIV” with her long legs and kicking techniques!

NELSON

This young boxing prodigy has lost an arm after a terrible accident, but has been able to go back quickly into the ring thanks to a prosthesis conceived based on the last advanced robotic techniques. He fights now in order to seize the crown of World Champion, while hoping every day his partner will come out from a coma.

Well, The Goose...I mean Geese is back, and he's Predicatbo'ing everyone, lol. And yeah, Ryo's back too, though you'll see a little chance of Joe being in there, yeah! X3

2 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Well, The Goose...I mean Geese is back, and he's Predicatbo'ing everyone, lol. And yeah, Ryo's back too, though you'll see a little chance of Joe being in there, yeah! X3

Joe is in the picture on the top of this page, that means he will be in the game. This leak is real.

On 3/31/2016 at 0:13 PM, Zouf said:

Joe is in the picture on the top of this page, that means he will be in the game. This leak is real.

Yeah, but the leak has been confirmed ever since they debuted Sylvie, so a little late to say that.

---

Anyways 11th trailer out now featuring MuiMui (who kinda looks like Jam in a sense), based on something Pachi-Slot and part of the Alt. World team, and newcomer Kukri, the character Vulcan dubbed "That Man", lol. Which uses sand powers to fight, and is part of the the Official Invite team with Sylvie.

Believe it or not, I've actually designed a game character that is almost exactly like Kukri. Down to him being voiced by Shinichiro Miki (if my ears don't fail me). I guess SNK knows exactly how to get my attention.