Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NowItsAngeTime

Who do you plan on maining for Xrd REVELATOR when it comes to your country?

Vote Here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17tyrXD_G2VWkoxocYTbVSc5-3Y9lQcdFPVsPfviSM-A/viewform?usp=send_form 

I plan on maining Elphelt but if Dizzy is announced she may take over since I enjoyed playing her in the little I played AC+R. Ky and Ram are looking to be secondaries.

Despite the avatar I'm actually thinking Johnny is the best fit for what I want.

Jack-O will be tried and Jam will be ignored.

This is all on the assumption I, to this day, still don't have a solid grasp on Ram gameplay. As much as I'd like to See Dizzy / Bridget / Baiken / Zappa Etc: for the next character... I'd honestly rather have someone new. Going with the current trend we get 1 old 1 new with each reveal. So Johnny > Jack > Jam > "New character" which i swear better not start with the letter J... It's almost like they've done this on purpose.

I'm very interested to try out Jack O' but since I'm a stubborn I-No fanboy I doubt I will switch mains, in the meantime since my sub character is yet to be confirmed Jack O' will probably go instead if my assumptions about her were correct and she's the type of character I'm looking for. If Bridget does become playable later and in the best case scenario they make him even more fun to play than it was before then maybe I'll do that and stop playing that much with I-No until she's more like the character I was fond to play before Xrd came out, but at least for now I'm still planning to main I-No in the game.

I am currently a LEO main in Xrd but played both Johnny and Jam in AC+R.

So I most likely will just put Leo as a sub character and main Johnny and find a way to fit Jam in the rotation.