Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daymendou

Xrd Slayer - Moves that lose to 6P (WIP)

6P is one of Slayer's biggest and easiest Counter Hit starters in Xrd. This list will attempt to include all the moves that Slayer's 6P will avoid or beat.

If there is some timing or spacing necessary for 6P to win cleanly, it will be noted. Some moves will tend to clash if spacing is too far.

If a Counter Hit is guaranteed, it will be noted by [CH]

Please contribute or make corrections if you can!

Axl

• [CH] Mid Sparrowhawk Stance - If you block the Low hit then immediately 6P, you will beat the incoming Mid hit. Good knockdown but no followup.

Bedman

• Task A (fireball) - Avoids hit, but beware of 1/2/3H or Deja Vu specials if Bedman is on the ground.
  • [CH] Task C (flip and slam) - Start 6P as Bedman is coming down.

Chipp

•  

Elphelt

• f.S
  • [CH] 5H - Can't be too far away or it will clash. Usually preferable to do 2H or 2D if Elphelt doesn't have meter for YRC.
  • [CH] Aerial Bridal Express - Difficult because Elphelt will often pull Pineberry or double jump to alter timing.
  • Genoise (bazooka Super) - Easy to avoid on reaction by itself from about 3/4 screen but it's often paired with Pineberry.

Faust

• f.S - Faust's main ground zoning tool along with his Items. You will need to react to the different Items and guess whether Fauust will use 2H instead.
  • 5H
  • [CH] j.2K (drill) - A key component of Faust's high/low mixup and pressure. 6P tends to be too slow to punish and Faust can choose to make it whiff and land faster depending on height.
  • [CH] Re-re-re Thrust (fishing pole) - Easy to react to but the longer startup compared to f.S can throw you off if you try to 6P early. You may not be able to get any damage from fullscreen.

I-No

• Antidepressant Scale (note) - You will have to make a guess whether 6P is a good option. I-No can control the note's height, so you will get hit if it goes to the ground. If she dashes in afterwards, 6P will probably beat whatever attack she attempts and give you knockdown, which is fine since note does not knockdown
  • [CH] Chemical Love (horizontal) - Easy to avoid and if I-No chooses to YRC she can't get too aggressive.
  • Longing Desperation (ground super) - I-No's reversal super. Must start 6P before the cinematic.

Ky

• f.S - Ky will tend not to use this move unless he's in range for 2D to hit or for Stun Dipper to hit twice, both of which will beat 6P.
  • 5H
  • Stun Edge (regular and DC versions)
  • [CH] Greed Sever - Clashes at farther ranges.

Leo

• f.S - Leo can choose to transition to his Guard Point, f.S~P, which can allow him to punish with 5H.
  • 5H - Just like f.S, Leo can transition to his Guard Point, 5H~P, although this is slower than the f.S version.
  • 2D - Leo's 2D hits slightly above the ground, right above 6P's hurtbox. 6P likely has to be timed close to or slightly before Leo's 2D.
  • S Graviert Wurde (fireball) - Can be avoided, but 6P must be started long before the fireball reaches.

May

• 6P
  • [CH] j.2H - Almost guaranteed to whiff even if you start 6P extremely late. Try to react to the startup since she can only cancel it with PRC.
  • [CH] Mr. Dolphin (all versions) - 6P will win if it is close to finishing startup by the time May reaches you. Dolphin's startup is quite fast so you should consider 5P at closer ranges or from blockstun.
  • P/S Applause for the Victim (dolphin hoop) - Start 6P once the dolphin starts moving. Beware that May can run up 3K to beat 6P.
  • [CH] Ensenga? - Not used very often, but 6P will win as May is falling.
  • Great Yamada Attack (whale super) - Easiest in corner. Since the whale is so long, you need to be close to 6P active frames but far enough that you still have invulnerability.
  • Ultimate Whiner (hands super) - May's reversal super. Since it has long strike invulnerability, 6P will probably clash.

Millia

•  

Potemkin

• Hammerfall - 6P needs to start relatively early. Hammerfall will whiff and Potemkin can only PRC if this occurs.

Ramlethal

• f.S
  • [CH] Sword j.H - Has a big hurtbox but Ramlethal can alter her timing by setting or reequipping swords. May be easier to use 2S. 

Sin

• f.S
  • Beak Driver (red stab) - Will almost always clash unless you are within your 5K range or so. Beware that Sin will probably already have inputted Elk Hunt and might cancel into it immediately after clash.

Slayer

• [CH] 6H - If 6H hits from far away or 6P starts earlier, 6P will win.
  • [CH] Mappa Hunch
  • Footloose Journey
  • Dead on Time - Can clash sometimes. Other times, 6P startup will avoid Dead on Time completely.

Sol

• f.S
  • [CH] Bandit Revolver
  • [CH] Bandit Bringer - Cannot be too far or 6P will clash.
  • [CH] Riot Stamp - Really easy, you can start 6P extremely late and win. In corner, if Sol tries to do Grand Viper instead, 6P will trade.

Venom

• f.S
  • Stinger Aim (horizontal shot)
  • [CH] Mad Struggle - Venom can stop alter his timing by setting balls. May be easier to use 2S

Zato

• [CH] f.S

Revelator characters

Jack-O

Jam

Johnny

Axl
Sparrow Stance Mid (dno button) if it immedietly comes after low you can input 6P and get CH albeit no followup since fullscreen

Faust
5K, 5H

Ky
5H

Thanks for those. 

Also, would anyone want to see moves that 6P tends to lose or trade with? Stuff like Millia f.S, Potemkin 5H, etc. Shouldn't be too much effort to include

I'll be spending time tomorrow to test a lot of stuff. Definitely been noticing more 6P use in every matchup from JP Slayers.

Maybe I should have added some info regarding the moves.

Faust players are gonna want to throw out moves after say blocked Mappa in the corner and 5K is ridiculously strong against Slayer (it's not even remotely funny how strong it is, 7F startup, 8F active? RIP Slayer.)

5H is good to know since if a player is throw mash happy you know you can beat their 5H. Same with Ky for this one.

I would also assume you could blow up Faust 5P with 6P in the corner since they might want to use that sometimes over 2P since it has 1F faster startup.

Adding to the Ky list, 6P will beat the heavy version of DP with a CH and (at least from my experience), typically clash with the light (slash? ) version.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk