Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

Sector Seven theme is nice. It pretty much fits the organization pretty well.

Haku vs Izayoi is amazing, my only problem is that the chorus and the final part feel a bit short. And thanks Kurushii~

Heavy Day is just sex. Daisuke stop being so damn amazing

So I finally got to listening to all the live songs.

UHD, Holy Orders III, The Re-Coming and Plastic Night were my favorites, they were just godlike. Awakening the Chaos was awesome, Get Down to Business was nice but not as good as the first live remix, Rebellion was decent, Drunkard Does Not Make Wise Remarks and Curtain Call were amazing and Blue Sanction is hype as hell.

Also I can't stop listening to the violin part after the first chorus of Izayoi vs Haku. It's just way too beautiful.

So I finally got to listening to all the live songs.

UHD, Holy Orders III, The Re-Coming and Plastic Night were my favorites, they were just godlike. Awakening the Chaos was awesome, Get Down to Business was nice but not as good as the first live remix, Rebellion was decent, Drunkard Does Not Make Wise Remarks and Curtain Call were amazing and Blue Sanction is hype as hell.

I just wanna listen to live plastic night over and over again. It's like me with live gale or beat the nail with your hammer (minus mr dragonball) but still, I loved plastic night live..took me by complete surprise...I for some reason did expect UHD. another thing is they used the original mixes instead of UHD II or <insert theme> II so it was a bit of a surprise. and a cool thing too! ...aside holy orders III...which was awesome

Just heard some of cleaned up BBCP songs. Hakumen vs Izayoi & Valkenhayn vs Relius are fucking amazing, can't stop listening to them.

Memory of Tears II & Imperial Code II have become a lot more menacing, I love them.

Heavy Day is earsex. Damn. I'm gonna enjoy Nakata snarking in 1080p again.

The versions of the songs that're out right now have parts of them cut out due to the announcer's voice getting in the way, so they might vary depending on which uploader you're listening to. X-Matic II and Hakumen vs. Izayoi seem to suffer heavily from this (most of their bridge segments were cut out. Haku/Iza barely had any of it left)

anyway:

Under Heaven Destruction II - I feel like they finally got it right somehow with this, especially with the choir at the end of the bridge segment. It makes you feel like the fight between Jin and Ragna's enough to tear the earth apart.

Imperial Code II - It now sounds like a proper theme that combines the musical styles present in both Jin's and Noel's themes. The guitar solo's heavily cut out right now, but the piano makes an amazing addition to the song.

The versions of the songs that're out right now have parts of them cut out due to the announcer's voice getting in the way, so they might vary depending on which uploader you're listening to. X-Matic II and Hakumen vs. Izayoi seem to suffer heavily from this (most of their bridge segments were cut out. Haku/Iza barely had any of it left)

Yeh, the only version out there of sector seven is in the Colosseum stage, there is so much non-stop stage noise. :/

But hey, billion times better than stage noise + fighting sounds + Japanese commentating all at once, so I'm happy.

The CP opening sounds great, but still not as good or fitting as Ao-Iconoclast or Shinsou. Better than the Extend one, though.

I have no idea why everyone dislikes the Extend one so much. It's good in my eyes (though Shinsou kicks its ass).

Didn't anyone learn from Extend not to judge the song based on how it sounded at a live concert? The way it sounds in the game will be different and usually a lot better.

We've already heard part of the instrumental that you could hear in the Kagura/Terumi trailer and that sounded better.

what about the CS1 theme? I know it's kinda fromleft field with what I say, but I liked it. not as much as ao-iconoclast or shinsou however, faylan's pieces are good too. but if I had a choice between the 3 CS themes... invitation to the blue sky was my favorite.

CP opening theme is good. CSEX opening theme was "meh" to me, but I would agree in that CT opening is probably my favorite opening theme.

Speaking of opening themes, did anyone hear XBlaze's opening theme? It's really good.

It makes me think devil survivor 2's intro from the anime. Either way I say it's cool

Sorry for my basic english and my ignorance (and i'm not sure if this question was doing in this same thread).

I was searching info in Google about Naoki Hashimoto, the guy who sings "Heavy day" (yep, the song from GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- PV). My question is: Naoki hashimoto is the same guy from the japanese band Outrage? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outrage_(band)

I went back and listened to Ao-Iconoclast, wasn't as good as i remembered. I think a lot of it is/was nostalgia in my case. Shinsou though.....

Sorry for my basic english and my ignorance (and i'm not sure if this question was doing in this same thread).

I was searching info in Google about Naoki Hashimoto, the guy who sings "Heavy day" (yep, the song from GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- PV). My question is: Naoki hashimoto is the same guy from the japanese band Outrage? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outrage_(band)

I don't know who else it could possibly be. Also a heads up Outrage is coming out with a new album in two weeks, and they are rereleasing their older albums.

Check youtube and compare voices, to me it looks like the GGXrd vocalist is the Outrage vocalist, not only that, he sound exactly the same as the singer on the 25th anniversary trailer.

This is an official videoclip from the record label youtube channel, but you can find a lot of videos in youtube.

http://youtu.be/RK-F7RgVxhk

So I decided to finally watch Kurushii's archive of the music fest, I missed like the first half of it due to work.

Rebellion was much more enjoyable to listen to live.

Could anyone help me out and tell me what song is being played at 26:00?

So I decided to finally watch Kurushii's archive of the music fest, I missed like the first half of it due to work.

Rebellion was much more enjoyable to listen to live.

Could anyone help me out and tell me what song is being played at 26:00?

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?16234-ArcSys-OST-Discussion&p=1500424&viewfull=1#post1500424

Did anyone by chance upload any of the 2013 live concerts songs to youtube yet? Or is it risky ATM aside blue sanction that was uploaded by cutmanrules last time I checked the channel.

Did anyone by chance upload any of the 2013 live concerts songs to youtube yet? Or is it risky ATM aside blue sanction that was uploaded by cutmanrules last time I checked the channel.

Yes. Yes someone did.