Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

Well that's nice, cause I'm posting a recreation of it tomorrow. :D

I always did like your recreations, very bombastic.

And it's up! You can find it in the "Fan-Based Music"-thread or just by hitting my channel. Thank you for the nice comments, btw! :D

And Jr? That is entirely up to you. XD But lemme know if you do!

And it's up! You can find it in the "Fan-Based Music"-thread or just by hitting my channel. Thank you for the nice comments, btw! :D

And Jr? That is entirely up to you. XD But lemme know if you do!

Lol, I'll listen to it and see if I can manage. I like the jap. Vocals more but I think I can manage both since burly heart was relatively the same, I'll need a good listen of slave's glory however since you said it has a bit of that too.

Also I think it may be me, but is Faust's theme essentially a mix of the original and suspicious cook? (I like the tune of the latter a lot, makes me think of sand opioids in one part of it for some reason lol)

From what I've seen in this video it looks like Daisuke Ishiwatari is composing Xrd music together with Norichika Sato and Shunsuke Takizawa (he composed several tracks on "SONG IMPRESSION" album - and maybe Chronophantasma OST, I haven't seen any scans yet). What's strange is that Daisuke Ishiwatari and Norichika Sato are listed as "Composers" while Shunsuke Takizawa is listed as a "Composer"?

ktcetZH.jpg

Do we have any easily audible clips of Millia's new theme floating around? I hear the main hook in it and it drives me insane how good it is. Problem is the game is so loud and bombastic that I can't hear the rest of it past the 10 second godlike guitar playing.

From what I've seen in this video it looks like Daisuke Ishiwatari is composing Xrd music together with Norichika Sato and Shunsuke Takizawa (he composed several tracks on "SONG IMPRESSION" album - and maybe Chronophantasma OST, I haven't seen any scans yet). What's strange is that Daisuke Ishiwatari and Norichika Sato are listed as "Composers" while Shunsuke Takizawa is listed as a "Composer"?

Norichika Sato is listed in lots of other places as well, as in sound effects. So I'm guessing Ishiwatari is the one that actually composes the music. As in making the note-charts, the tabs and a midi for showing/listening purposes (which we've heard on Buluraji a few times), while Sato is the one that makes the transfer to the recording band, on top of arranging the recordings with extra SFX and what not until we have the finished product.

So in short, Daisuke composes the music, while Sato is the Sound-Dude that makes it all come to life. That's my guess at least.

What Shunsuke Takizawa does, however I have no idea. I couldn't find him anywhere else on the sound-part of the credits.

Well the whole OST is up on youtube now, Re-Coming 2 and Ky's new theme sound amazing.

Unfortunately it doesn't have Rammy's theme yet which is the one I want to hear in full the most.

Well the whole OST is up on youtube now, Re-Coming 2 and Ky's new theme sound amazing.

Unfortunately it doesn't have Rammy's theme yet which is the one I want to hear in full the most.

Immediately searched and found nothing. You have a source link? I need my OST fix now!

Well, that rules out the need for me to recreate themes, I guess. XD

But the Arc Cops are probably gonna rain LAVA over this video...

Well, that rules out the need for me to recreate themes, I guess. XD

But the Arc Cops are probably gonna rain LAVA over this video...

doesn't mean you can't make them! I actually like your recreations :P

doesn't mean you can't make them! I actually like your recreations :P

Well, I'm at least gonna finish the one I'm working on right now. Then, if I do make more of these recreations, I'm most likely gonna take a few more liberties than I did with my first 5.

Well, I'm at least gonna finish the one I'm working on right now. Then, if I do make more of these recreations, I'm most likely gonna take a few more liberties than I did with my first 5.

Looking forward to it! *crosses fingers for it to be ride the fire*

Looking forward to it! *crosses fingers for it to be ride the fire*

You know... I began with this one before the leak happened. So Ride The Fire is gonna have to wait until I finish what's currently on the table.

You know... I began with this one before the leak happened. So Ride The Fire is gonna have to wait until I finish what's currently on the table.

Heh, I see....I freakin' loved ride the fire so I can wait P: very catchy too.

just wish it was sang by daisuke. because he IS sol after all

I didn't expect the themes to come out this month,I thought we would get previews later,but I guess these themes are too awesome to have a preview.

Favorite themes so far are Sol vs. Ky, Ride the Fire, Ky, Millia, Potemkin, Slayer, Bedman, and Zato vs. Millia.

I have been listening to Ky's theme nonstop for over an hour. It's just that good. All it needs is an orchestra and a choir and it could easily be an anthem for some heroic guild or even a country.

Finally got a good listen to all of the tunes. I gotta say, I'm enjoying Venom's theme more than I did with the gameplay-vids. Dem synths!

If I could point something out. Sol's new theme had the best. Callback. Ever.

Since it did the ending riff of keep yourself alive to the new tune. Kinda shows how daisuke mixed both that and star chaser. Lol

Slayer's theme was saxxy (pun Entirely intended).

Ride the fire is....ride the fucking fire XD (that should be the ex tyrant rave now. RIDOU ZA FAIRUU)

I also like Faust's theme. Sounds like the tempo of the original with the riffs of suspicious cook.

Does anyone have timestamps for the songs on the youtube link that was taken down?  I didn't think about copying it when I saw it and now it's gone.  :(