Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

Sol's theme isn't called "Keep Yourself Alive". Moreover, it's not even a Queen reference. This is the dawn of the new era.

Neat, a few names are always nice! :D

And with Ramlethal out now, I'm curious if she's gonna be like I-No and Hazama in terms of having one regular theme and one boss theme... And if the regular theme is gonna have tiny references to The Mask Does Not Laugh like the boss one has to Diva... 

Neat, a few names are always nice! :D

And with Ramlethal out now, I'm curious if she's gonna be like I-No and Hazama in terms of having one regular theme and one boss theme... And if the regular theme is gonna have tiny references to The Mask Does Not Laugh like the boss one has to Diva... 

Her regular theme is the same thing as when she's a boss; heard it from a couple matches against Ramlethal players in recent videos.

Tnaw, would be cool to have one extra piece of music, but I ain't gonna complain. :)

Tnaw, would be cool to have one extra piece of music, but I ain't gonna complain. :)

As a fan of diva I'm happy about that though I admit I'd be unsurprised if you did make a theme with the mask does not laugh, GVG. Lol

Nice to see she's keeping the Diva remix.  Now if I can just find a match video where I could hear it.  So hyped for her in general, and that's the icing on my cake!  I just wish her black color was a full-on Overture color, but maybe that will come later?

As a fan of diva I'm happy about that though I admit I'd be unsurprised if you did make a theme with the mask does not laugh, GVG. Lol

I actually already did that. XD Check my Rambletherl Original, I made the short little Glocken-part from The Mask Does Not Laugh as a recurring thing in Lamb Del Terra.

(So yeah, I actually put touches of older themes in before we even knew Ishiwatari would do it. XD)

I actually already did that. XD Check my Rambletherl Original, I made the short little Glocken-part from The Mask Does Not Laugh as a recurring thing in Lamb Del Terra.

(So yeah, I actually put touches of older themes in before we even knew Ishiwatari would do it. XD)

Lol how did I bit notice that before?! XD

Well hey, we're learning music names now so soon enough we'll see slayer's theme name....I get a feeling it'd sound snarky like his last one. Lol

This is kind of small potatoes, but what's up with the bootleg capitalization that seems to be going on recently with some of these song titles? "Black aggression" as opposed to "Black Aggression". "Give me a break" as opposed to "Give Me A Break". "magnolia eclair" and not "Magnolia Eclair".

It might be "stylization" but it just kind of makes it look like they don't know what they're doing when it comes to English titles...

It might very well be a kind of fad among Japanese Composers these days. Know of Hiroyuki Sawano? He's more of a cinematic composer (for several animes, dramas and movies), and he has a tendency to use REALLY messed up titles with FUBARed capitalization all over the place.

So it might very well be intentional with Ishiwatari's compositions as well, lot's of the CP-tunes he made shows varying examples of that.

Isn't that the phrase on their clothing?  So it's safe to assume that this is all the character themes names?  Dreamlike Reality, Settle With Elegance, etc.?

....I love that idea. :P

This is kind of small potatoes, but what's up with the bootleg capitalization that seems to be going on recently with some of these song titles? "Black aggression" as opposed to "Black Aggression". "Give me a break" as opposed to "Give Me A Break". "magnolia eclair" and not "Magnolia Eclair".

It might be "stylization" but it just kind of makes it look like they don't know what they're doing when it comes to English titles...

Can you blame them? Even I'm not always sure how to capitalize words sometimes. Then again, English isn't my native language, either :v:

Isn't that the phrase on their clothing?  So it's safe to assume that this is all the character themes names?  Dreamlike Reality, Settle With Elegance, etc.?

I don't remember Sol having that anywhere on him. Also, I'm not sure each character has enough text on them for a whole song title (doesn't Potemkin only have "Burly Heart" on his gloves and boots?).

Also, if this is true, then Faust's theme is either "Wandering Doctor Faust" (way too bland), "A merry heart doeth good, like a medicine" (way too long), or "Stimulation" (uhh, it works, I guess?).

http://ggxrd.com/wanted/

Official lyrics for Heavy Day and Lily

GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- Arcade version Opening Theme
"HEAVY DAY"

Detonator will come out of nowhere yeah
Trick, Cheat, Fraud, Lie, Sulfur in the air

"So let it be, oh let it be", says all debaters
Six times knocking on the door
No response, but hey you already

Back to Back! Death comes riding on a midnight train
Back to Back! Conscience is screaming to the end
Back to Back! Can not let anyone do it again
Back to Back! I can no longer pretend
Give me a break, you damned
Just wanna get back my dice again
Blazing down, What a heavy day

Now, you hear the rumble from the ground yeah
Trick, Cheat, Fraud, Lie. Clown is dancing around yeah

"So let it be, oh let it be", seems I'm the traitor
Six times knocking on the door One last chance, you('ve) got to stand

(Repeat *1)

Hey Hey Hey

We made a contract with a clown and had a high old time
No body doubted his true purpose, oh yeah
Not knowing we had given up everything we had left
All odds and options denied, trapped here in this dead end

Back to Back! Death comes riding on a midnight train
Back to Back! Conscience is screaming to the end
Back to Back! Blade is already on your jugular vein
Back to Back! It's now or never, last chance to stand

Give me a break, you damned
Just wanna get back my dice again
Blazing down, What a heavy day

GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- Arcade version Ending Theme
"Lily"

Lily, not changed a bit (but) the sky is not the same no more today
There is no turning back
Lily, not changed a bit covers (are) all we judge books by today
If they are shiny or not

Every page inside is meaningful as always
But no one's gonna read them out again

Oh Please don't wait for me Darling
Stay out of the cold rain For your heart maybe come rusty
Oh Please don't wait for me Darling
Don't stand there in this heat Your soul is drying up

You don't need to wait, need to wait, need to wait for us (no more)

Lily, you never change (But) wind's are not so soft no more today
They changed cold and sad
Lily, you never change (But) they all want a brand new box today
No matter what's inside

All these pieces that meant so much to me those days
(The) tide has washed them all away to vain

(Repeat *1)

You don't need to wait, need to wait, need to wait for us

What is there to say? Everything's too late
And we all accept it that way, so be it
(The) Time marches on, Really?

Oh, Please don't wait for me Darling
Stay out of the cold rain For your heart maybe come rusty
Oh, Please don't wait for me Darling
Just stay safe and sound. As long as you are there
I will figure (it) out, figure (it) out, figure (it) out for you once more

Trick, Cheat, Fraud, Lie. Clown is dancing around yeah

Xrd online play in a nutshell?

It's in times like these that I really don't get the point of country exclusive downloads and what not. Do you gotta buy it with a Japanese card as well? Cause if not, then I might make an Apple ID there to buy it immediately.