Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

The old songs can actually be bought with in-game currency, or so it has been stated. So it's not even a DLC-practice so far! XD

I'm just glad we're getting HYGEIYH, and among other themes (hopefully) No Mercy, Existence, and and Noontide

Finally gave a good listen to Ram's theme. I can understand the idea of a bipolar theme for a bipolar boss, but it still feels like there's too much going on about it. I love the intro as well as the other slow parts (those bagpipes, man), but the rest of the song has an identity crisis between "This is the new take on Awe of She" and "This character will bite your face off and destroy everything you hold dear". Perhaps I'd feel differently about it if we had a little bit more background knowledge on Ram, but right now, I'm just neutral.

It'd be something if they just release EVERYTHING, from GG Missing Link to GGX Advanced to the Korean Tracks to Overture to Judgement, and etc! XD

As long as they up the sound quality of the Korean tracks, count me the f**k in. Though if it were me, GGXrd might as well get a whole new Korean soundtrack. Also Isuka's soundtrack.

If they give me the XX version of Suck a Sage (sorry, I just cannot get behind the X version. It sounds worse to me) I will literally mail money to Ishiwatari.

You know, in all seriousness, if Terumi gets a new theme but Lambda is still using Nu's old theme, I'm going to be rather pissed off.

So they update Terumi's theme, but don't do the same with Lambda....sure, ok.

So what, is Endless Despair II reserved for just Unlimited Hazama now?

So they update Terumi's theme, but don't do the same with Lambda....sure, ok.

So what, is Endless Despair II reserved for just Unlimited Hazama now?

My bet is that's not a replacement for Endless Despair, but actually Terumi VS Kokonoe theme.

My bet is that's not a replacement for Endless Despair, but actually Terumi VS Kokonoe theme.

...This...actually makes sense.

If that's the case, Nightmare Fiction better play in Ragna vs. Terumi matches now; shit makes no sense not to play.

None of the other demo videos used VS themes where appropriate so I find that unlikely.

None of the other demo videos used VS themes where appropriate so I find that unlikely.

If it's a new theme, they'd want to show it off I guess.

In latest Famitsu BBCP 2.0 changes video, Terumi has a new theme! :D

No more Endless Despair II placeholder!!!!  YAYYYY

There's nothing wrong with EDII bro, hype as fucking shit.

Still I wanna hear more of this, sounds godlike.

Terumi having a new theme is a nerf to me. EDII was just too hype for me.

Then again, this new theme sounds okay.

According to Mori, Terumi's new theme is called "Silent Scream".

Like the Slayer song. o: