Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

I actually thought the part of Big Blast Sonic they used in the trailer was underwhelming. I do hope the full version leaves a much better impression on me though.

Man I thought it was the hypest shit ever :v:

Like...you know how a lot of action anime have those songs (usually openings) that get your blood pumping and are just plain awesome? BIG BLAST SONIC feels like one of those to me, but in a metal style that totally fits GG.

I didn't feel nearly as much impact from Big Blast Sonic as I did from Heavy Day in the reveal trailer, but I did like the riff before the logo is shown.

I've had Drunkard Does Make Wise Remarks stuck in my head for the past three days.

Can't say anything about the game itself, but Isuka has a damn good soundtrack and I hope we get to use it in Xrd.

I've had Drunkard Does Make Wise Remarks stuck in my head for the past three days.

Can't say anything about the game itself, but Isuka has a damn good soundtrack and I hope we get to use it in Xrd.

Hell yeah. That song is one of my most favorites too, mostly because I feel that it, along with Crash and Burn, is a better fit for a Bridget theme.

The GUILTY GEAR×BLAZBLUE MUSIC LIVE 2014 from this summer is now available on DVD in Japan: http://ebten.jp/p/7015014091002  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaA8IGYO3oM 

This stuff really piss me off, why would they tweet this to their english fans?, a DVD that only people inside Japan can buy because they made it exclusive to one store.

I find producing an arrange CD that's involves a western party, releasing it only in its native websites and language, and then some time later, because you can, show it to your western fans without a method of a western release ever crossing your mind (I'm looking at you, Neople) to be just as annoying, but yeah.

Worse still is the fact that there's no CD version included in the package like the last one

No CD or special jacket like they did with the first concert, I don't know if is a budget issue, laziness or what.

Or it could just be a whole part of their sudden anti-piracy crusade.

Could have something to do with them switching record labels for the release of their soundtracks. Originally they worked with Team Entertainment for the longest time, but when CP's OST released we all found out they switched to Lantis.

Could have something to do with them switching record labels for the release of their soundtracks. Originally they worked with Team Entertainment for the longest time, but when CP's OST released we all found out they switched to Lantis.

I dont know about that, is near impossible to fight piracy, in fact the concert, at least a rip of the music is going to be uploaded in a matter of hours or a couple of days in the usual spot.

In my experience, Lantis is actually one of the more lenient studios when it comes to piracy. Some studios mute your videos if you dare to use their songs, but Lantis is content with just marking the song as theirs and moving along.

Thanks for clarifying. In that case, it was solely ASW's decision to make it only available through ebten, and not include a CD.

If we're lucky, however, they may end up making it available through iTunes in the future. They've already done this with Heavy Day and Lily, so why stop there?

Well from the latest trailer, I got the best idea of what one of the ending lyric of BBS, which I'm pretty sure is "BIG BLAST SONIC, TEST the heartbeat in you!"

God I hope the vocal collection will be on iTunes too.

So I'm reviewing the  breakdown trailer again and I notice that they give us a sample of which classic tracks are available out of the box [interestingly, they're listed under the "Voice" tab and the slider seems at the tail end, so a guesstimation of only 18 classic tracks at the moment]. Confirmed tracks are:

- Keep Yourself Alive III (Sol's Overture theme)

- Still in the Dark (Millia vs Zato X theme)

- A Solitude That Asks Nothing in Return (Venom's XX theme)

So it looks like everyone may only be getting 1 theme out of the box, but they're covering a diverse range (assuming Ky's theme won't be Holy Orders III---which would be sad since it is already "in"---I really hope it is Conclusion or Irony of Chaste, I also hope Ramlethal gets the proper Diva and Elphelt gets Mask Does Not Laugh).

Good news: classic songs are already in the game, and can be unlocked using in-game currency.

How classic are we talking?  Is it just a light selection or are we talking the best of the best?

Oh yeah, and those of use who are getting the Limited Edition will automatically get the Vocal Edition stuff from what I heard.