Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

"Flash Hider" is another name for a Flash Suppressor. It's also a misnomer, because it doesn't actually hide the flash.

Also "hider" is a real word. It's rarely used outside of a phrase like "he's a good hider".

http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/bblive2015/

"BlazBlue Music Live 2015 in Zepp Tokyo" announced. Appears to be a live concert dedicated entirely to BB and BB alone, no Guilty Gear like the "GGxBB Music Live" concerts.

Well, I'm sorry if I break the thread's order, but I thought about this and, ask yourselves:

Do you want to hear "Chlidish Killer" in voice of its performer, Mary Dale Paris Sanchez, and "The Highlander", also with many many themes you want to hear?

Well, I'm sorry if I break the thread's order, but I thought about this and, ask yourselves:

Do you want to hear "Chlidish Killer" in voice of its performer, Mary Dale Paris Sanchez, and "The Highlander", also with many many themes you want to hear?

inJustice duet with Amai and Kakihara. :<

Well I got to hear the concert. Someone posted it on YT

I'm gonna be honest, despite running out of steam near the end, Bang's Seiyuu kicked some ass IMO. Toa still has her cute singing voice, but she did sound a bit nervous. And Naoki at least kept water on him unlike the seiyuu. Water would pretty much help at live shows.

If I had a favorite song to pick? I'm stuck between sector 7 (it had a more 'urgent' feel to me), Disonance, or Six Heroes (godlike doesn't even begin to describe it)

I just completed Xrds story mode, I have to ask, did I miss something, or does Big Blast Sonic not play at any point in this game?
Its a hype song and I like it a lot, I can't seem to get over the fact that it seems to be absent from the game.

I just completed Xrds story mode, I have to ask, did I miss something, or does Big Blast Sonic not play at any point in this game?

Its a hype song and I like it a lot, I can't seem to get over the fact that it seems to be absent from the game.

Well, its mentioned in the Story Mode credits, so yeah, I dunno, its even mentioned as its "Opening Theme", I guess.

No idea why people called Stolz un-Ishiwatari-like, I think it's a great theme that fits Leo pretty damn well. It helps that he's not a very complicated character who got lots of spotlight in the story mode, so it's easy to make the connection.

Ya know, I had a little something bugging me, and I guess a post would help put it aside. What I am curious about is that if Arcsys releases a BGM package for DLC in GGXrd, they'd include the XX Reload Korean soundtrack, maybe out of obligation, however little there is. Because a while ago, I just noticed that Shin Hae Chul, main composer for N.EX.T passed away two months ago. I guess it would be reasonable not to do so because that would imply that there will be a Korean release of GGXrd, among other things. Who knows, I guess I like the soundtrack that much. lol

Does anyone have all the names for each song handy?

Sol: Give me a break (Originally titled Junk Yard Dog before a patch fixed the name)

Ky: Magnolia Eclair

May: Starry Story

Millia: The Lily of steel

Zato: Black Blank blah-blah-blah

Potemkin: Engage

Chipp: Flash Hider

Faust: Destructive Goodwill

Axl: A Slow Waker

Venom: Call Shot

Slayer: Jack-a-Dandy

I-no: Dirty Drive

Bedman: Does the sheep count the sheep?

Ramlethal: Diva of Despair

Sin: Just do it

Elphelt: Marionette

Leo: Stolz

Sol vs. Ky: Reunion

Millia vs. Zato: The Spider's Thread (Do You Know?)

Assassins: When Life Comes

Same Character: Bump

Training: High Voltage

I think they changed the name for Sol's back to Give me a break, it showed as Junk Yard Dog before but now it shows the original name.

In any case, they need to go ahead and announce the release date for the OST so I can preorder it. =(

Is it seriously Black blank blah-blah-blah? I know Zato's pretty much almost a blank slate now, but come on, that's just silly.

Zato is a blank slate painted black, the title makes all kinds of sense.