Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

We may not get any new character themes besides Naoto, Nine, and Hibiki, but I can see them adding a few new "Versus" themes with the arrival of the new characters, or maybe even with some of the returning characters.

While we're at it, can we please have a separate group for VS themes in-game? It's getting nearly impossible to scroll through them, and I have no idea about the order they're in. I like how they let you choose between CP and old themes, just do something similar again.

Nine VS Kokonoe and Nine VS Celica should definitely get a theme. Idk if Naoto will get one since he doesn't have a big connection to the current cast afaik. It's possible for Hibiki to get one vs Kagura? Probably not though, since their situation is kinda similar to Rachel and Valkenhayn and those two didn't get one. Bang's Disciples VS. Theme when kappa.

Did Galneryus actually have any involvement with BBCP's soundtrack, or was it just people making assumptions because the guitar playing sounded similar?

Blazblue Wiki continues to claim they did, despite them not appearing in the game's credits. It wouldn't be unthinkable, they already did the music for a Hokuto no Ken pachinko machine.

I was thinking of a general NOL theme that Hibiki, Kagura, Hazama, Noel, etc. would share, much akin to Sector 7.

Did Galneryus actually have any involvement with BBCP's soundtrack, or was it just people making assumptions because the guitar playing sounded similar?

It wasn't Galneryus; it was Yuhki, who just so happens to be a member of Galneryus.

He also didn't do all the remixes, Childish Killer II was done by someone else IIRC.

I was thinking of a general NOL theme that Hibiki, Kagura, Hazama, Noel, etc. would share, much akin to Sector 7.

They should've used Imperial Code for that. In fact, I was expecting it back in CS, where Jin and Noel stopped being the only NOL fighters.

They should've used Imperial Code for that. In fact, I was expecting it back in CS, where Jin and Noel stopped being the only NOL fighters.

That would be pretty cool, the original Imperial Code would totally fit that. Not Imperial Code II though, that actually feels like it's specifically just for Jin and Noel.

I just want a Makoto vs. Noel theme. Maybe something that mixes both their themes as they're more a couple I WILL FIGHT YOU ON THIS besties than rivals?

Like, I've always imagined something similar to this. Noel's harpsichords from BD1 mixed with Makoto's hype ass synths/guitars.

Someone reported that all the BGM and system voices are the same as they were in CP. Might only be temporary, but we won't hear of anything new for now.

Someone reported that all the BGM and system voices are the same as they were in CP. Might only be temporary, but we won't hear of anything new for now.

That's what I was expecting, because CS was like that for CT.

Didn't they also play the new themes while explaining the new mechanics? At least I think I heard two different themes, though the talking was a bit too loud to tell for sure.

Didn't they also play the new themes while explaining the new mechanics? At least I think I heard two different themes, though the talking was a bit too loud to tell for sure.

Yes, I heard them. They're Hibiki's and Naoto's themes.

Edit: I went back and listened to Naoto's theme... it sounds very metal, like a Guilty Gear theme.

Which video has Naoto's theme? I've only been able to hear a drum, bass and piano heavy song which I'd assume is Hibiki's.

Which video has Naoto's theme? I've only been able to hear a drum, bass and piano heavy song which I'd assume is Hibiki's.

It's not in any match, it played in the system explanation slideshow when they were explaining Naoto's drive. You should probably watch the full stream.

Can't be Drive Qualia, the song has all male vocals. And it wasn't that marionette song. It feels like you and I are listening to different things either that, or I'm confused :/

Can't be Drive Qualia, the song has all male vocals. And it wasn't that marionette song. It feels like you and I are listening to different things either that, or I'm confused :/

It's definitely Marionette.

The credits in CPEX start with another song(I don't know what that one is called) and then switch to Marionette by SCREEN MODE.

Ohhh I'm an idiot. It was Marionette. I had typed in Marionette by Screen Mode in YouTube and was confused it sounded nothing like it.

Thanks, by the way.