Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

The first thing I thought of after hearing Jack-O's theme is this:

Are you talking about that episode mode video? Zato is Slayer's arcade boss, I think that's new boss theme.

edit: Hah, ninja'd

Actually, Sourenga's video suggested that that theme is a general Arcade final boss theme, ala Fatal Judge from BBCP. It played because Zato is Slayer's final boss in his Episodes Mode run.

Ooops, i made a mistake there >_> 
Sorry for the inconvenience.

If anything, anyone seen any Ky vs Sin videos yet? I'm curious to whether or not they switched Communication for a new theme, like how they did with Terumi's themes in CP.

Anyone heard a clean cut of the new character themes via a stream? Would love to hear it without the sound affects (guessing it would be someone in training mode standing still). If so, provide the source if possible.

In this vid you can get a decent listen of Naoto's theme at 7:18. Sounds metal as hell, almost like a Bloody Roar song.

EDIT: Another vid with Naoto's theme. Starts at 2:04.

Anyone have a clean stream of Johnny and Jack'os theme in practice/training mode with no activity from the characters? Would be great to get some theme rips going. 

Anyone have a clean stream of Johnny and Jack'os theme in practice/training mode with no activity from the characters? Would be great to get some theme rips going. 

I think there was one point during Jonio's stream a few days ago where the game was paused in sparring mode with Jhonny's theme going. IIRC it had time to loop at least once. Jonio has all his recent streams archives, but I don't even remember which day it was. I'll try to go through a few of them and find it in a bit.

I think there was one point during Jonio's stream a few days ago where the game was paused in sparring mode with Jhonny's theme going. IIRC it had time to loop at least once. Jonio has all his recent streams archives, but I don't even remember which day it was. I'll try to go through a few of them and find it in a bit.

Be awesome if you can locate that. Thanks.

@HGhaleon
I have gone through Jonio's stream archives and only found the first halve of Jack-O's theme with hardly any soundeffects or voices: http://www.twitch.tv/joniosan/v/12644690?t=13h26m31s

There was one point where two Johnnys were standing still while they were preparing the cab for a tournament, but "Bump" was playing in the backround, not his theme. Maybe thats the sequence which @SQNR mentioned.
http://www.twitch.tv/joniosan/v/12644690?t=2h18m48s

There was one point where two Johnnys were standing still while they were preparing the cab for a tournament, but "Bump" was playing in the backround, not his theme. Maybe thats the sequence which @SQNR mentioned.
http://www.twitch.tv/joniosan/v/12644690?t=2h18m48s

As you said that's the mirror match theme. I was referring to one instance during one of Jonio's streams where the game was paused in sparring mode versus Johnny and his theme could be heard clearly without any sound effects or similar. Unfortunately I still haven't been able to find it. I've gone through a couple of Jonio's  past broadcasts, but I'll keep looking.

Unless I'm missing something this one still has a lot of gameplay going on.

Has there still not been a release of the full version of Blue Desire?

Nope. Not even an HQ Silent Scream or Crystal Forest.