Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

Ahem.

DO NOT

Link to any direct music.

Be it Youtube, NicoNico, whatever, just don't do it. From PMs to Skype to Google, there are plenty of ways to find this stuff on your own. If a match video has a really nice listen to some song (like a vid from Jourdal's channel), that's fine to link to.

Does anyone know a video where I can get a clear listen to Hibiki's theme?

I watched one but I could only listen to the intro before I found out Nu's Swords got the absolute worst sound effect of all Blazblue games.

So freaking grating... (Seriously, that thing must be the child of a lightsaber and a vuvuzela.)

I have only one problem with that theme... It's not the full clear version. I never got this hype about a song since the first time I've heard Marionette Purple. (Though Six Heroes was pretty close.) Sick theme. Thanks.

If anyone is interested, there's a Jack-O's theme (MIDI ver) on nicovideo

Just wanna point out that there is a regular guy that makes these on Nico, and his name is 342. Let's give the guy credit where credit is due.

Hello, everybody, since we don't know anything of the [BlazBlue Music Live 2015] Release' whereabouts, I want y'all to participate in this topic, it's a Wishlist if there's a possibilty for ArcSys and StarJam to produce a [Guilty Gear × BlazBlue Music Live 3], whose Theme (Character Themes as Singles, VS Themes and OP/ED, etc.) want on the POSSIBLE [GG×BB3]...

Mine are the following:

As Opening: ♪CENTRALFICTION

♪Memory of Tears

♪Engage

♪×-matic

♪Childish killer (sung by Mary Dale Paris Sanchez, once again)

♪Black aggression

GGXrdR's Johnny Theme

GGXrdR's Final Stage Theme

♪Icarus (sung by Naoki Hashimoto)

♪That Mask Does not Laugh

♪Six Black Heavens Guns

♪Wanna be Crazy (GGXrdRev Opening)

♪Still in the Dark

♪Magnolia Éclair

♪The Man

♪THE HIGHLANDER

BBCP:EX Arcade Credits Theme (as Ending, Obviously)

And y'all can post your wishlist here, read ya....

So, how's that Jam theme? The fragment I've heard on BuruRaji sounds heavier than its predecessors, including Oriental Flower, and the Chinese motifs can barely be heard. I wonder if it's still true for the full version.

So, how's that Jam theme? The fragment I've heard on BuruRaji sounds heavier than its predecessors, including Oriental Flower, and the Chinese motifs can barely be heard. I wonder if it's still true for the full version.

I've heard it a bunch from Jonio's stream, and yep, it sounds way heavier than past themes, especially around the chorus. The chorus is also where the Chinese motif gets more obvious, I think.

On 10/1/2015, 2:20:56, RockHoward2013 said:

Hello, everybody, since we don't know anything of the [BlazBlue Music Live 2015] Release' whereabouts, I want y'all to participate in this topic, it's a Wishlist if there's a possibilty for ArcSys and StarJam to produce a [Guilty Gear × BlazBlue Music Live 3], whose Theme (Character Themes as Singles, VS Themes and OP/ED, etc.) want on the POSSIBLE [GG×BB3]...

Mine are the following:

Hidden Content

And y'all can post your wishlist here, read ya....

I just kind of want them to use some character themes that they haven't done yet. The last concert had Jin, Tsubaki, Jin vs. Tsubaki, and Izayoi, and then Hazama, Terumi, and Boss Hazama. As well as some other songs that they've performed 2-3 times already. Like, they're going out of their way to not get some more variety going. Litchi? Arakune? Tager? Carl? These characters have been there from the start are not beyond live performances by any means.

Hello, everybody, the new BBCF trailer is not a trailer after all, It's the Opening, I've finished to hear ♪CENTRALFICTION and, indeed, it will be the end of the BlazBlue Series, before the final second it said: "Now time to rebel against the END", now the "BUT" I have it's the ACT 1, it means there will be and EXTEND (a.k.a. ACT 3), any suggestions?

Naw. The Acts refer to which part of the Arcade Version they are, since the Arcade story is divided into 3 acts. Since we're only on Act 1 - "Phantom of Labyrinth", I guess it's safe to call the opening "CENTRALFICTION Act 1 - Phantom of Labyrinth".

(Unless they just use the same song for all the openings, then it would just be "CENTRALFICTION".)

7 hours ago, RockHoward2013 said:

Hello, everybody, the new BBCF trailer is not a trailer after all, It's the Opening, I've finished to hear ♪CENTRALFICTION and, indeed, it will be the end of the BlazBlue Series, before the final second it said: "Now time to rebel against the END", now the "BUT" I have it's the ACT 1, it means there will be and EXTEND (a.k.a. ACT 3), any suggestions?

This thread is for the music. Take the analysis and speculation to CP speculation thread.

On 6/11/2015 19:16:39, mAc Chaos said:

This thread is for the music. Take the analysis and speculation to CP speculation thread.

Oops, I've forgot it, I was so excited with ♪CENTRALFICTION that I've mixed threads, but now, getting back from this thread's purpose, isn't unfair that ArcSys doesn't have any clue about [BlazBlue Music Live 2015]'s Release???!!!!!! 'cause I really-really-REEEEEALLY want to hear how ♪Childish killer, ♪Drive Qualia, ♪Silent Scream and every song Kakihara, RYO (Ryo Suzuki), Miss Ayumu, KEN☆KEN, and Don Atsushi played during said concert, another thing that it's unfair to me and I suppose to y'all:

Why the HELL didn't Ryuta Tsubokawa were in said concert???!!!

Nine's theme wins the title of the most GG-like BB song so far. Seriously, most stream watchers thought it's going to be a GG trailer when they saw it, especially considering its fiery looks.

According to arcade players, Six Heroes doesn't play with fights involving Hazama anymore.

Oh, and Ragna VS Terumi still doesn't play Nightmare Fiction. Curse you Moriiiiiiiiii

EDIT: Just watched footage of Hakumen's arcade, it doesn't play for Platinum anymore ether.

7 hours ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

Surprisingly absolutely nobody.

Except that she's not a Sector 7 member, and even when her squad worked for them, she was left out of it.