Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

2 minutes ago, SoWL said:

Except that she's not a Sector 7 member, and even when her squad worked for them, she was left out of it.

But she is in CF? She works for Kokonoe together with Tager.
If Makoto and Celica can have sector seven theme, so should Bullet.

Just now, Zedar90 said:

But she is in CF? She works for Kokonoe together with Tager.
If Makoto and Celica can have sector seven theme, so should Bullet.

Oh I see, only saw a few screenshots from her story mode.

3 hours ago, Vulcan422 said:

Just stopping by to say that Wanna be Crazy is the full version, and is absolutely amazing.

I got it on loop already xD I'll try and figure the tab now :p

We need the arcade boss/TGS2015 trailer song now!

DO NOT

Link to any direct music.

Be it Youtube, NicoNico, whatever, just don't do it. From PMs to Skype to Google, there are plenty of ways to find this stuff on your own. If a match video has a really nice listen to some song (like a vid from Jourdal's channel), that's fine to link to.

Follow the rules, please.

On 12/3/2015, 7:37:37, Poultrygeist said:

And I still don't get Nightmare Fiction for Terumi vs Ragna?  Yeah well fuck you too Mori lol

It's the Hazama VS Ragna theme, not Terumi VS Ragna theme.  Two different characters; it'd be stupid to make that play for Terumi VS Ragna.  Might as well just have Imperial Code play for Hakumen VS Noel since that makes more sense (but is equally stupid.).  And then at that point they might as well just remove all individual character themes since it'll become "VS Songs: The Fighting Game" even moreso than it already is.

I actually think that having Nightmare Fiction be a Terumi vs Ragna theme would make more sense than having it be Hazama vs Ragna. Let's face it, the conflict is mainly about Terumi's deeds, not about his NOL vessel. It's just that we had no choice back when the theme was introduced.

While I'm at it, I still think Imperial Code should play whenever any NOL members fight each other. Again, it's a Jin vs Noel theme simply because they were the only NOL members in CT.

1 hour ago, Orihalcon said:

It's the Hazama VS Ragna theme, not Terumi VS Ragna theme.  Two different characters; it'd be stupid to make that play for Terumi VS Ragna.  Might as well just have Imperial Code play for Hakumen VS Noel since that makes more sense (but is equally stupid.).  And then at that point they might as well just remove all individual character themes since it'll become "VS Songs: The Fighting Game" even moreso than it already is.

Nightmare Fiction was always Ragna & Terumi's theme though, its just that Terumi was in Hazama back when it first came out. Since they're separated, I don't see why that change wouldn't really make sense. Especially since Hazama doesn't really interact with all of Terumi's associates like he used to anymore.

On 17/12/2015 at 11:37 AM, Vulcan422 said:

So apparently the BBCF credits theme is available for listening.

It sounds chillingly tragic.

Well, CPs arcade ending was extremely upbeat. We all know how well the game ended. Maybe this time we're in for a happy ending?

Do we have any "Training Mode" heroes posting videos with the new BBCF themes like we had back in CP? 

Y' know, those matches when dudes barely do anything and mostly just test normals and stuff and because of that we can basically hear the full theme on the background? 

(I remember some videos with people just going on vs and holding down for the entire match lol.)

Revelator boss theme finally has a name. "Sky Should Be High". Its vocal version is included as a bonus track on the "GUILTY GEAR Sound Live 2014 Archives" CD that comes with the Revelator Limited Edition in Japan.

http://www.ggxrd.com/rev/cs/

Arc Sys is holding a Guilty Gear music popularity poll. Vote for up to 5 of your favourite tracks from across the series. You can vote once a day from the same IP address .

http://www.ggxrd.com/qs/1602/

Thanks to that poll, the names of the new Revelator songs have been revealed.

Johnny: Original Bet

Jack-O': Juno

Jam: Bao Babel Nose

Last Battle: Sky Should be High

Arcade Version ED: Freesia

Disappointed with the CD on the limited edition, basically the whole GG side of the 2014 concert plus some track we are going to get anyway if they release the Revelator Original Soundtrack. I wonder what is the point of the poll, will be amazing if they pick the top 10 and release a CD with remixes.

2 hours ago, Tokkan said:

Revelator boss theme finally has a name. "Sky Should Be High". Its vocal version is included as a bonus track on the "GUILTY GEAR Sound Live 2014 Archives" CD that comes with the Revelator Limited Edition in Japan.

http://www.ggxrd.com/rev/cs/

Arc Sys is holding a Guilty Gear music popularity poll. Vote for up to 5 of your favourite tracks from across the series. You can vote once a day from the same IP address .

http://www.ggxrd.com/qs/1602/

Could anyone be so kind to translate the form at the bottom?

21 minutes ago, Oniros said:

Could anyone be so kind to translate the form at the bottom?

I can't bring up the form because I already voted today but IIRC it was:

1. Your gender (Male/Female)
  2. Your age group
  3. Your email address
  4. First voting choice
  5. Second voting choice
  6. Third voting choice
  7. Fourth voting choice
  8. Fifth voting choice
  9. Your own comments (up to 100 characters)

5-9 are optional, 1-4 are required.