Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

On April 13, 2016 at 0:00 AM, kosmos badgirl said:

I guess she recorded the vocals before going to hiatus. BLUE Desire probably will be released in her next compilation album, if there is any.

I just find it strange that it has been a full year since the opening of CPEX revealed the song but it's not out yet. Especially since, if I remember correctly, we got the full version of Blue Sanction before CP was released. That reminds me. She mentions BLUE Desire in the last post on her blog. Not sure if this was before or after the announcement of her hoatus but can anyone tell me what she's saying about it?

http://s.ameblo.jp/faylan/entry-12110643323.html

2 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

I just find it strange that it has been a full year since the opening of CPEX revealed the song but it's not out yet. Especially since, if I remember correctly, we got the full version of Blue Sanction before CP was released. That reminds me. She mentions BLUE Desire in the last post on her blog. Not sure if this was before or after the announcement of her hoatus but can anyone tell me what she's saying about it?

http://s.ameblo.jp/faylan/entry-12110643323.html

She sang three songs solo at S winter festival(I think?), and Blue desire was one of them.

2 hours ago, Mordren said:

Does ANY one have the "Storyteller" Lyrics? i s2g i am going crazy

Here.

If anyone cares, Tsuki no Shihai means "The Moon's Domination".

It sounds like Naoki sings it and not Junya. Maybe he got sick of doing it. He seemed to not really want to talk about his vocal stuff when he did the GGXrd art presentation. lol

12 hours ago, werewolfgold said:

If anyone cares, Tsuki no Shihai means "The Moon's Domination".

It sounds like Naoki sings it and not Junya. Maybe he got sick of doing it. He seemed to not really want to talk about his vocal stuff when he did the GGXrd art presentation. lol

I'm confused by this,  I thought it was everything sung by Naoki and Junya only did the english lyrics.

6 minutes ago, kosmos badgirl said:

I'm confused by this,  I thought it was everything sung by Naoki and Junya only did the english lyrics.

Junya Motomura sang "Worthless as the Sun Above Clouds" (Raven's GG2 theme) and "Black Onslaught" (Unlimited Ragna theme).

1 hour ago, Tokkan said:

Junya Motomura sang "Worthless as the Sun Above Clouds" (Raven's GG2 theme) and "Black Onslaught" (Unlimited Ragna theme).

Ah OK, I know that already, I thought he was talking about the Xrd -SIGN- soundtrack, that's why I was confused.

On Saturday, May 07, 2016 at 8:34 PM, werewolfgold said:

Maybe he got sick of doing it. He seemed to not really want to talk about his vocal stuff when he did the GGXrd art presentation. lol

It seemed like he got roped into doing the vocals for those songs because he speaks fluent English. Something similar happened on the FFXIV team, they got one of the members of the localization team to do the vocals for Shiva's boss battle theme.

43 minutes ago, GVGguy said:

So the ticket sales for GGRo2N starts the 16th, right?

Yeah, seems that ticket sales for both events starts on May 16, thought it is also possible buy them on-site if they still have some. (correct me if I am wrong)
Look up on the website where and how you can pre-order them: http://www.ggxrd.com/ggl2016/

They also added a section for the artist which will perform on both events.

Well, I've got all the other bases for my Japan-visit covered, so I hope I'm not too late in getting the main reason I'm going XD

Well, ticket sales for GG Rock on 2Night has begun, but uh, anybody have any reccomended ways for a first-timer like me to order the ticket? Most of the services seem to require me to live in Japan to be able to even order these tickets, or register to the sites that sell them...

They've revealed a small piece of the setlist for the concert on the site.

#1 - Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) [of course]

#2 - Still in the Dark [of course]

#9 - Marionette [yaaaaaaaay]

#10 - Heavy Day [sure, okay]

On 5/17/2016 at 1:06 PM, GVGguy said:

Well, ticket sales for GG Rock on 2Night has begun, but uh, anybody have any reccomended ways for a first-timer like me to order the ticket? Most of the services seem to require me to live in Japan to be able to even order these tickets, or register to the sites that sell them...

Do you have a friend in Japan that could maybe get a ticket for you?

44 minutes ago, werewolfgold said:

Do you have a friend in Japan that could maybe get a ticket for you?

Wish I did! Do you wanna be my friend? XD

3 hours ago, GVGguy said:

Wish I did! Do you wanna be my friend? XD

Keep in mind that (if they don't sell out beforehand), tickets will be sold at the door if you get there early.

If you reeeeeeeeeally want to be sure and buy the ticket beforehand, I can probably help you out in some way. Send me a private message if you're interested.

Let's hope that's just the case, and not that they just re-use Awe of She. That would suck.

3 extra vocal tracks, though, aside from Wanna be CRAZY, Freesia, Safe intoxication and All I can do. Nice.

57 minutes ago, Tokkan said:

Another Ebten exclusive,

I wonder why they want to limit their sales like this, I really don't get it. Happy is out this soon though.