Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

I don't think any character's theme since CT has surprised me more than Es' theme. Tell me this wasn't in X-Blaze, cuz it's one of the best additions to BB's overall soundtrack. Hell, it could be all trance/DnB and I'd still love it. Can't wait for the full track.

6 minutes ago, Tsuki Garyuu said:

Tell me this wasn't in X-Blaze, cuz it's one of the best additions to BB's overall soundtrack.

It wasn't in XBlaze. However according to Famitsu and 4Gamer it was composed by Kikuo (XBlaze OST, BBCS story music, Magical Beat OST).

A different artist altogether. That makes sense. Glad Kikuo had the opportunity. Next thing you know, Arcsys will include Nien or something (considering Ishiwatari contributed to Superbeat Xonic).

13 minutes ago, FA-ST said:

Is Es's theme the first Blazblue theme (not counting the remixes from CP) not composed by Ishiwatari? 

Yes. Yes it is.

Just stopping by to say the full version of TRUE BLUE (CF console opening) is pretty great. You should all give it a listen at least once.

BREAKING NEWS: New songs have been added to the Gallery in the Dizzy update for Revelator.

• Sky Should be High
  • HEAVY DAY
  • Big Blast Sonic
  • Birthday Train
  • Wanna be Crazy
  • Safe Intoxication
  • Divide My Heart
  • The Ship
  • Sky Should be High -Vocal Version-
  • SHOTGUN&HEAD
  • Storyteller
  • Dice
  • Six Black Heavens Guns

1 hour ago, Tokkan said:

Dizzy's theme has leaked... it's pretty awesome. I'd say it's even better than Awe of She.

It's so beautiful!

Welcome home, Pacifist Gear ;_;

Just listened to all of the REVELATOR vocals. Can I just say that I think Naoki is the greatest vocalist to ever live? Even if the lyrics may not make the most logical sense, it's something about him that make them stick out! I just can't decide which of his vocal covers is my favorite. I hope he sticks around for the next game. He's just too perfect to leave, in my opinion.

Anyways, Dizzy's new theme is amazing! Precious cinnamon roll is back and better than ever!

50 minutes ago, BlazGearRegalia said:

Anyways, Dizzy's new theme is amazing! Precious cinnamon roll is back and better than ever!

Please post the name of her theme whenever you can.

2 hours ago, Leonard-Helsing said:

Will we have to wait until the next iteration to get it on a soundtrack release though?

This is just a wish, more or less. But they might include it in the Guilty Gear Rock On 2Night-CD, as they even teased that they were gonna record it after the concerts.

Btw, does Dizzy only have her new theme, or are they any new Vs-themes coming with her, say for when she fights her family?

Holy fucking shit, Dizzy's new theme is so goddamn beautiful.  Definitely the Magnolia Eclair equivalent to Awe of She's Holy Orders. A worthy successor.

I'm noticing how the chorus in it starts exactly like Marionette, though. :P

2 hours ago, GVGguy said:

I'm noticing how the chorus in it starts exactly like Marionette, though. :P

I thought I was the only one who noticed...

15 minutes ago, deadite said:

Did anyone catch the part where you briefly hear the intro of Awe of She?

In all the occasions you hear it! ;)