Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

On 24/3/2017 at 10:37 AM, Tokkan said:

N.S.F.W. (Instrumental)

Oh boy, this is akward ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Okay, my turn!

Approached the edge of the world

There I watched a burning light

The night sky set on fire

Red road goes so far

This world is borderless

We! Trial! And instill fear

We need to Break a Spell (So what?!)

Whose spell is this?

I wanna flare up

This is never over

We lie in the highlights

It's never on time

They are passing judgement

And now to recant

Just mixing in my mondegreen with Tokkan's if that's alright, mostly because I couldn't figure out a few lines at all or they sounded too wrong. That being said, part of me thought the first line of the chorus was "I want a prayer" or something. 

Just wanted to share this. Custom made version of Rev 2 Opening theme full version made with love. Until the official full version comes out, this will do. Check on Youtube for listening since I can't post link. Not hard to find.

On 3/31/2017 at 4:22 AM, AderTheBloodedge said:

Rokumon is so Badass

Is that the name of Baiken's Xrd theme? If so yes I agree. I love it

45 minutes ago, Tsuki Garyuu said:

Enough is Enough switches from rock to jazz that you would hear in a freakin office lounge or a bar. This theme really nails the character.

I like to think the mellow piano part is Answer putting you on hold. I agree it's a great theme

Finally heard -Rokumon- in full. I simply liked Momentary Life, but this version I looooove~ more. Even has a very strong "she's back and she was never rusty" feel to it as well.

Jeah, Rokumon is dank as fuck. I think it might be my new favorite Xrd character theme, everything just hits the right marks for me. I like how it's built on the foundation of Momentary Life while still carrying its own as a unique theme.

The guitar is so aggressive and all those weird japanese instruments (like that japanese.... guitar...thing and that japanese flute... thing) really give you that "angry samurai not to be fucked with" vibe. DAMN. Rokumon is awesome.

edit- also some of the more aggressive guitar riffs sound alot like the ones heard in Testament's Down For Life, which is awesome since it's my favourite Testament song so that's another win for Rokumon haha.

Got to hear "Enough is Enough"

It's like "in the shadows": Not too heavy on the whole rock and roll we'd usually get (I mean, you even get a full 50 second section of piano jazz), but still a masterpiece in it's own right. I actually can't pick between it or "六文 -ROKUMON-". They're equally good if you ask me!

Got two lines!

Not sure if I believe Break a Spell's chorus lyrics, even for Naoki. I've always heard an additional syllable in each of the first three lines, didn't really feel like he was stretching a word. As for NSFW, good thing I get to see the lyrics before I become content with Naoki saying "N.S.F.Double." lol

Love the lyrics to Break a Spell (even if I also believe there is a discrepancy with the chorus) but what are those lyrics to N.S.F.W.? I don't even want to read that again.

15 hours ago, Steve-Fiction said:

Love the lyrics to Break a Spell (even if I also believe there is a discrepancy with the chorus) but what are those lyrics to N.S.F.W.? I don't even want to read that again.

It has strong vibes of southern rock, even the mid-late 2000's kind. lol

On 30.5.2017 at 11:59 PM, Tsuki Garyuu said:

It has strong vibes of southern rock, even the mid-late 2000's kind. lol

I mean, I like the song a lot, but I really don't know what to think of the lyrics. Maybe I'm not seeing something very deep and clever here, but the lyrics seem horrible.

I'm just waiting for them to release the lyrics for "MUST DIE"

Dammit, Daisuke, I wanna sing your craziest masterpiece! Let me learn what shit edgy lyrics you threw in there!

On the note of the GG Vocals, I happen to find myself listening to "Dear Song" more than "N.S.F.W."