Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

ArcSys OST Discussion

Heavily considering going. Will be a nice addon to my first visit to Japan this summer... If I'm going to Japan this summer, that is. :v

Naoto's theme is called Jaeger (probably a reference to his Hunter's Eye or Death Note vision)

Hibiki's theme is called The Shadow.

Credit to Tokkan for the info.

... It's not the "The Shadow". It's "In The Shadow".

Mori revealed these names on the 24 hr stream (which pretty much just ended).

Some context: A person sent in a message to, referring to how Mori revealed the names of Nine's and Izanami's themes and asking him to reveal the names of Naoto's and Hibiki's. Mori initially couldn't remember them, though the names were already decided, he didn't have his notes with him so he couldn't say them at first. So he said he was going to check his notes and then post later on Twitter... except then pretty much only after about 5 or 10 seconds he remembered their names and said them there.

I guess he cancelled the plans to post them on Twitter due to remembering the names, which is sad because I wanted to wait until that before posting anything about it here. It's a far more usable source than an archive of a 24 hour long stream that gets deleted after a week and can only be watched up to 30 times if you pay Nico money and 10 times if you don't.

17 hours ago, Vulcan422 said:

Full versions of the new REVELATOR themes are now available.

Wait, all of them!?

Uh...

I don't know how many new themes Revelator has... Can someone enlighten me? :sweatdrop:

I meant the new themes for Johnny, Jack-O', and Jam. Also the instrumental version of the boss theme.

Wanna be Crazy and Freesia have been on YouTube for a while now.

what is the best video to hear  kun theme GGXRDR?

I heard the remix done by GVKID and found theme too epic and hardrock..

That's the only source for Kum and Raven's themes so far, only Kum's the only one where you can hear the full theme (over fight noises and commentary). I DID try to make it as similar to the original as my ears could deduce, so you might find that my mix and the original are still just as epic and/or hardrock, though.

Let me just say that I'm glad to see KOTOKO back as the BBCF OP performer. Now that Kawada Mami has finished her career, she's going to be like a breath of fresh air.

And we still get a Faylan song for her fans!

I thought Faylan was on indefinite hiatus due to an autoimmune disease. Is she better (that was fast) or has she recorded this song almost a year before the console release, and if that's the case then where the hell is the full version of BLUE Desire? I certainly hope she's doing better and will indeed get back into things because that damn song has eluded me for a full year now. It's not as bad as the issue with Be Oneself taking a year and a half to listen to because it was exclusive to Japanese iTunes with no CD release but the wait still sucks, especially now that we got hope of it not being permanently lost.

9 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

I thought Faylan was on indefinite hiatus due to an autoimmune disease. Is she better (that was fast) or has she recorded this song almost a year before the console release, and if that's the case then where the hell is the full version of BLUE Desire? I certainly hope she's doing better and will indeed get back into things because that damn song has eluded me for a full year now. It's not as bad as the issue with Be Oneself taking a year and a half to listen to because it was exclusive to Japanese iTunes with no CD release but the wait still sucks, especially now that we got hope of it not being permanently lost.

I guess she recorded the vocals before going to hiatus. BLUE Desire probably will be released in her next compilation album, if there is any.

On 4/4/2016 at 8:56 PM, Vulcan422 said:

I meant the new themes for Johnny, Jack-O', and Jam. Also the instrumental version of the boss theme.

Wanna be Crazy and Freesia have been on YouTube for a while now.

I can't wait for the lyrics for Freesia! I've been trying to sing it for a bit now. [Still trying to figure out a few lines. That freakin Engrish] Still, I just love Naoki Hashimoto's work on the vocals. He really made me feel something in every song.

One more thing known about BBCF's new opening theme TRUE-BLUE, it will be contained in a CD from KOTOKO that will be released on 20th July of 2016.
So there will be a chance to hear the full version of TRUE-BLUE before the game is even released.

I find it especially poignant that Kotoko is doing the OP for this, since they did the Op for Calamity Trigger too.