Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TagAnarchy

Bedman MU tier list

Johnny might be disadvantageous, but we to test this and I have to be more familiar with him. So far I think Bedman has solid tools to stall Johnny and he has troubles with some of Bedman's zoning tools (like 2H and DejaVus).

Jack-O is probably going to be slightly in Bedman's favor. He has a lot of good answers and he mostly has to just watch out for her barrier cooldown and S house. Task A' oki are not good against her when she's knocked down because minions can easily interrupt that.

Jam is interesting because her jH is ridiculously good. She has some very strong air-to-air options and she's fast. This could be surprisingly annoying.

I'd say tenative numbers, at least to me, would be:

Johnny 6-4 Bedman
Jack-O 5-5 Bedman
Jam ?-? Bedman (Haven't experienced too much of this MU)

Reasons for Johnny: Some of his strings, especially if they are IB'ed or if they end with either Glitter is Gold or Level 1-2 Mist Finer can be dashed through, providing an opportunity to either escape pressure or punish. The reason I didn't put it as 5-5 is because Johnny has surprising range on a handful of normals that can threaten Bedman in the mid-range and Mist Finer can easily snipe Bedman from a distance (say during a DJV activation) at levels 2-3 if one isn't wary of it.

Reasons for Jack-O: They play differently, but they're both still setplay at their core. Whoever can get and keep the momentum wins this match. Minions are a pain in the ass since they can interrupt blockstrings, but J.Task A, DJV A/B can help take care of houses or hit the minions themselves so long as the barrier isn't up. Also remember, that if a house is destroyed, all the corresponding minions die with it. Alternatively, opening up Jack-O or sniping her with something like 1/2/3HS for example will kill all minions on screen.

Haven't played, practiced, or seen enough with Jam to get a beat on her in this matchup. 

11 hours ago, GcYoshi13 said:

Jam is interesting because her jH is ridiculously good. She has some very strong air-to-air options and she's fast. This could be surprisingly annoying.

Would you say handling Jam would be kind of like handling Chipp in regards to her speed?

I'm told people like my mixups, even in a vs Millia or vs Venom mu, so I think Assassin players have to really concentrate and be on their game to beat the bed.

For me Faust and Ky are the worst, as they can really control space in the fight, and Ky's random GS or VTs make him more annoying than Sol.  At least with Sol you can bait his VVs properly, and teleport parry his rushdown.