Sign in to follow this  
Henaki

matchups

Is that ground Tatami? Because as mentioned, air tatami Baiken will recover quicker when hitting the ground, and she will do so faster because she shouldn't be effected by the hitpause of the projectile.

-4 is easy PB country, he only needs a -3 for guarenteed as far as I can remember.

Oh those were the days [when we sucked].

We still do suck =(

How does Pot fight Millia for real, all I do is do random moves that could lead to death (Hammerfall FRC, 2H, mash buster, Gigantor, etc.) and pray.

That's actually kinda how I play Potemkin anyways but moreso against Millia than most.

Also this is a matchup thread there isn't enough flaming going on.

Oh those were the days [when we sucked].

We still do suck =(

How does Pot fight Millia for real, all I do is do random moves that could lead to death (Hammerfall FRC, 2H, mash buster, Gigantor, etc.) and pray.

That's actually kinda how I play Potemkin anyways but moreso against Millia than most.

Also this is a matchup thread there isn't enough flaming going on.

There was one time I yelled very loudly every time I landed a PB and I managed to keep a win streak for a long time.

There was one time I yelled very loudly every time I landed a PB and I managed to keep a win streak for a long time.

Is that ground Tatami? Because as mentioned, air tatami Baiken will recover quicker when hitting the ground, and she will do so faster because she shouldn't be effected by the hitpause of the projectile.

-4 is easy PB country, he only needs a -3 for guarenteed as far as I can remember.

Well, no Baiken would be silly enough to do a Tatami at point blank. Pushback won't let a PB hit anyway. IF she does anything afterwards, then PB will pick up the attack.

Well, no Baiken would be silly enough to do a Tatami at point blank. Pushback won't let a PB hit anyway. IF she does anything afterwards, then PB will pick up the attack.

Damn slayer, i keep losing to this mexican guy who uses the joysticks backwards: he uses his right hand to control the joystick and left hand to push the buttons, is that sad? so yeah, i would give the Pote Vs Slayer match, a little in SLayers Favor.

one mess up and slayer does enough damage to take almost have the bar with one combo

Happy april fools :P

I keep losing to a Sol player who uses DI to get in and take off that last little bit of health when things are close...

Slayer V Pote swings both ways pretty easily though, even if it is somewhat in Pote's favor overall. It's not an easy matchup, that's for sure.

If Sol DI's... uh.... just do HS or S.f as soon as he tries to run in. Now if he's a GOOD Sol players using it... well... just kill him faster I guess.

about even with ky? Henaki were you born a crack baby?

hey dumbface, the first post was about #R

although it might be possible hes even with ky *shrug shrug forrest whatev*

Sign in to follow this