Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wutai_Shinobi

Is Ky's frame data on the wiki up to date?

Is Ky's frame data on the wiki up to date? There's a banner up top saying to update the frame data and then remove the banner, but I'm not sure what may be inaccurate in the actual frame tables.

I refer to frame data a lot, so it'd be helpful to know if that banner shouldn't be there, the entire list shouldn't be used, or something in between.

I'm not sure if it's up to date either. I know that it was accurate pre 1.1 but things like 6HS/Split Ciel/Sacred Edge were tweaked slightly. I see that Split Ciel was updated with it's new frame advantage and attack level but I don't know if the other changes were added (6HS/Sacred Edge adjustment) yet.

It is not updated from the looks of it. Clear signs of it being out of date are 2H is listed as no proration, 6H is listed as 3f recovery, Stun Dipper listed as no prorate, all stun edges listed as no prorate.

However they did update the Ciel change for some reason. but nothing else.

We should compile a list of things that need to be changed to fix it!

So:

2HS: Initial hit proration 90 added

6HS: Recovery decreased from 3f to 2f. Second hit active frames increased from 1f to 2f

Stun Edge: Initial hit proration 85 added

Air Stun Edge S + Air Stun Edge HS: Initial hit proration 85 added

DC Air Stun Edge S + DC Air Stun Edge HS: Damage changed from 33 to 43

Stun Dipper: Initial hit proration 90 added

Sacred Edge: Startup changed from 5+3f to 4+3f

Air Ride The Lightning: Startup changed from 10+1f to 8+1f

Anything we need to add? I'll edit the wiki in a day or two.

S DC Air Stun Edge Stagger on CH, 5H Stagger on CH but I don't know how often they put CH properties in their frame data anymore. Not sure if 2H floating on CH has been listed since the XX Frame Data.

Nope, that isn't included in the frame data section. If there's nothing else i'll update the wiki tomorrow with the correct info.

I also can't be certain, personally, that the Gunframe app data is up to date, but if so it just released on iOS, should that help as a reference.