Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adversesolutions

UNIst Tier List

How accurate is this standing? 

Considering that arcade UNI got an update not too long ago, I'd be surprised if the tier list remained the same.

From what I've seen in videos:

Gord is still good,  his command grab has less range now but fast as sh*t.

Va is pretty much the same, except 46C is useable now, still having the same problems in Uniel (mix-up options are limited, so she seems strong in low-level play, but hard to break through a well-defended opponent in high-level play, same goes for Yuzuriha.).

Seth is a f*cking beast now,  and with his new move his combos are now easier to connect, which means less combo drops, also he no longer dies from 2 grim reaper>CS lol.

Orie also seems to have improved hitboxes, a lot of players are playing her now, she seems pretty good in general.

As someone who plays arcade UNIST off and on and watches a lot of replays from Battle Arena, Leisure Land and others, I still have no major disagreement with this list besides moving Nanase into (high) A tier. Recently Notes has taken up Phonon, and B-men and other players are picking up Nanase, so I think the strength of these two characters is becoming obvious.

For other people's reference, a player named KGY (Kansai player) gave his tier assessment on Twitter the other day, and although it's not very granular it was widely retweeted, and I saw Satomaru agreeing with it.

========================
UNI tiers for beginners:

S  Seth  Phonon  Vatista

A  Hyde  Byakuya  Orie  Akatsuki  Carmine  Gordeau  Merkava  Eltnum  Rinne  Nanase  Yuzuriha  Chaos  Hilda  Walenstein  Mika

Some matches are worse than others but all characters can win!
========================

The A tier list is also apparently in order of strength FWIW.

Surprised Wald took such a dive considering he didn't get many nerfs. Were everyone elses buffs that good or is this just his fate as a grappler?

So Over The World was earlier this month, and I'm posting this here because I think it's interesting how it lines up with the earlier impressions of the balance

http://inbirth.info/2017/06/02/171626

There were 16 teams of 3 and character distribution looked like this

Seth - 6

Nanase - 4

Hyde - 4

Linne - 4

Byakuya - 4

Orie - 3

Hilda -3

Akatsuki -2

Chaos - 2

Merkava -2

Phonon - 2

Yuzu - 2

Carmine - 2

Wald - 2

Vatista - 2

Gord - 2

Mika - 1

Eltnum -1

The winning team was Yuzu, Byakuya and Nanase. I don't recognize the player names sorry.

So yeah some interesting tidbits:

-Every character had at least one representation

-Nanase is pretty popular, probably better than B tier

- Akatsuki is less good than originally thought?

-Only 1 Eltnam surprised me

fairly certain the nanase on the winning team was hishigata, I think he changed his name to a girls und panzer reference for a bit

makes sense, ranpo and hishigata also teamed up for struggle overture last year.