Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackal

Millia cartoon

I found a twitter account where you can find some Millia anecdote that we always face.
https://twitter.com/nontan_14/media

COJP84ZUcAA7w9r.jpg large.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPZ6udeUcAAkXpc.jpg large.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COn-Xs7UEAAPxmv.jpg large.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COsOIDKVAAAy_yg.jpg large.jpg

CP3z3MhVEAAi4bb.jpg large.jpg

CPZexwVUYAAZg_G.jpg large.jpg

CQXP-ZrUEAEFzLd.jpg large.jpg

CRAPdOoVAAAiSA9.jpg large.jpg

CRlICZBUsAE4Tfu.jpg large.jpg

CMQ_RX-VEAACxCs.jpg_large.thumb.jpg.b5eb

Edit: I forget to upload one cartoon.

You forgot these. The Bad Moon one will always be the most relevant to my life. 

CNkX0sbUcAA5Vm2.jpg

CNkX02zUEAAtznK.jpg