Eshi

Amane BBCF Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, DerQ said:

your sentence doesn't make sense so I assume you mean grab hariken 2C? If so, it's a micro dash and it's hella tight. I only got it once after like 50 tries lol. Grab > 236DC ASAP (I think) > smallest dash possible > 2C

Yes 2C sorry lol 

I'm very good at microdashing, lol. Try the route the Jp combo video uses, it might be easier for you. This is easier for me.

Over an hour and a half of Amane. If you told me this time last year that such a video would someday exist I would have called you a liar. Bless BBCF.

Anyways, looking at this vid, the player uses renpa a couple of times throughout, and, damn, it actually looks pretty damn good now. The startup way faster, and the damage doesn't seem to prorate to hell and back as quickly as it used to. If nothing else, the improved startup looks really nice.

Our lord and Savior Sendatsu going head to head with Dogura.

Really excellent movement on sendatsu's part, really takes advantage of the superior mobility. The fact he can go so aggressive against azreal and totally get away with it is a testament to how much tighter his game got.