Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bananana

Elphelt Anti air

Hello

I play Elphelt since january, and even if i'm not a "master" i can do a lot of stuff, and i like to play her. But there is one think i have a lot of trouble with, it's to anti air consistently.

Let me explain. When i try to use c.S (to follow up with combo), i get, most of the time, a f.S instead, and if i delay my input so my opponent is closer to me, i get often hit by him... If i want to use 6H i have to do it very early because of it very long startup. I try to nj.D sometime, but the move has a long startup to, and i get often hit.

Do you have any tips to help consistently aa ? wich aa do you use for normal jump in, dash jump in close to the ground, etc...

thank you ! (sorry for my horrible english)

I'm not really an elphelt main and there are probably many others here who can give better advice but from the people I play against that play her I see that c.s is needed when an opponent tries a very vertical air approach, even if the opponent is very high up c.s works as long as they are close horizontally, but for approaches like deep jump ins, her other options are used, I've even seen people even use 5pĀ and f.s, hope that helps!