Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turbovec

/ Stages in AC....wtf?

I'm pretty sure it does. I got up to Faust in Survival and defeated him, but now I also have Johnny unlocked, which I lost to. So atleast EX Characters unlock per hour.

Okay, I am wondering, I have unlocked all EX, Gold, and Shadow characters, GG and GGX mode, 3 special illustrations, and about a third of all ex arcade pictures. I have been playing my game for at least 10 hours after the above mentioned, and I still cannot seem to find any of the alternitive stages. Is there some sort of indicater that tells you if you have unlocked the particular stage? Also, I have changed my button configuration, so I now have the respect button as L2, does this change what I press to choose the stage in Question? any help at all would be greatly appriciated.

Ummm...I'm sure you have unlocked everything by now if you just left PS2 on in training mode for at least 2~3 days. That's how I got it. No tricks. Just left my PS2 on in training mode(no pause) and voila, all the new maps became available.

I'm prety sure I do have everything unlocked but I don't know how to access them, is there a specific button?

Perhaps we can stick this or add this 'unlock' section in foundation? It's a bit hard to go through 13 pages of posts to find the info...(even though I did it still, it's time consuming)

Well, Blade, I didd read the messages, but I did not know that the maps will pop up in the stage select, until I was Directly told that. (my appologies if I sound sarcastic or something)

So, uh, for the Wii it's a little different, I've noticed. I've unlocked a couple of EX characters I've never reached or beaten (;_;) but... I've also got one unlocked illustration, Special Illustration 10. I've also not gotten one Arcade Ending I haven't had to fight for. I really don't get it for the Wii version. @_@ Not that I mind, I've been playing this whole time to get these things. As in, I don't leave the system on, I actually play. : p

Hint: EX GG Mode Characters pwn in Survival Mode making it easier to unlock stuff. Venom gets to spam Dark Angels.

What other characters are easy to use in Survival Mode? I tried EX I-no using that one cheap projectile super, but I don't seem to always get too far using her.

honestly, I find anyone with a simple BnB good for survival mode, since you just spam that over and over to get survival levels. Black and Gold m charas might be a bit tough though >_o

"Yeahhhh...uh I know zilch about the Wii version."

Stumped? D:

But Yes i Agree with you completely on people actually reading the thread before they ask questions before they look stupid or have is get frustated by answering a question for the tenth time ( ._.)=b

What Balde posted on an earlier page where he had "Ventured a guess" is exactly the order everythiong is unlocked in, and as Chobite Stated then you should have the stages in 2~3 Days depending if you leave it on for those full 48~72 hours.

Though I dont have all the artwork Im currently working on that (b^_^)b

Jesus I havent been to this site in ages D:

Yay, I got all the stages finally! All I did early on when I purchased the game (back when it came out), I went as far as I could in Survival Mode (which was probably lvl 200 to 300 or so), then nowadays thanks to the amount of play time, ex characters started to unlock as hinted. Then over I just left my ps2 on overnight a few days in a week to get the gold/black characters, then finally the stages.

Wow. After reading this thread through from start to finish, I'd like to thank Blade for providing a light in the dark. I only wish this thread could be reorganized to have your posts at the beginning.

In case newbies don't feel like reading through the 14 pages, here's the info you want, as originally posted by Blade.

Arcade Gallery Pics Unlock (1 Per Hour) 23 Hours Total

(50% Arcade Gallery Unlocks GGX Mode)

(100% Arcade Gallery Unlocks GG Mode)

EX Characters Unlock (1 Per Hour) 23 Total

EX Gallery Pics Unlock (1 Per Hour) 23 Hours Total after all EX are Unlocked

Gold/Black Characters Unlock (1 Per Hour) 23 Total after all EX are Unlocked

Special Illustrations Unlock (1 Per Hour) 9 Total after all Gold/Black are Unlocked

Stages Unlock (2 Per Hour, although it appears like 1) 17 Total (Begins at 48 Hour Mark/After Gold/Black are Unlocked)

It's hard to measure exactly how long this takes, as you speed up the process whenever you beat Arcade Mode with a new character or go through Survival Mode. I'm pretty sure after 48 Hours everything will be unlocked or at the very least the stages begin to unlock.

In a nutshell, leave your console on, unpaused, in training mode. Do this for 48-72 hours, and everything should be unlocked.