Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

Celica
3 Litchi
6 Platinum
7 Jin
8 Izanami

Celica suddenly notices that she is in Ikaruga together with Minerva. She then talks with Litchi, and Litchi notice that Celica is an entitled and they begin to fight.
After the fight, Celica apologize for being in Litchi's way, but she says that she doesn't think it's too late yet, that there is surely still ways to grant Litchi's wish.

Celica tries to go to Kagura's place, but she is lost and finds Platinum. Celica notices that Trinity isn't in muchourin, and Platinum notice that Celica is an Entitle and they fight.
After the battle, Celica tells Platinum to not push herself too much since she is unstable.

Jin and Celica notices that neither of them have been affected by the Embryo. But Celica is worried about Jin due to the wounds he got in CP, but Jin tells her that he must go to Izanami. Celica tries to stop him.
After the battle, Trinity appears and it seems like she had healed Jin. After hearing this, Celica siad that if the Power of Order has a limit Jin should take good care of his body until he is really needed.

Izanami asks if a worn out phantom is planing to fight her, and Celica says she has come to stop Izanami.
After the battle, Celica is given the azure and through the azure information is flowing into Celica. In one of those memories she hears Nine's angry voice over the world's true shape. It the changes scene to the burning church.
Izanami says that the world is repeating itself, and that Nine is trying to end the never ending tragedies.
Celica is against it, since no matter how the world is shape, it won't become a reason to hurt the people living in it.
Celica says that she want to protect those dear to her, so she will stop what Izanami and Nine is trying to do.
Izanami says that no one can change the world, and the “girl” will has always fall into despair towards the world, and the world will end.

Mu(missing the Izanami part)
3 Hibiki
6 Valkenhayn
7 Hakumen
8 Izanami
Mu arrives to the snow stage and thought she had gotten away, but Hibiki arrives. Hibiki says that this city has been in a bad shape ever since Mu destroyed the cauldron in this city.
Valkenhayn attacks Mu in order to avenge Rachel. After the battle, Valkenhayn tells Mu to kill him if she is going. After that he will find her even after his death. Mu apologizes and runs off.

Hakumen blocks Mu's way and Mu asks Hakumen if he also has come to kill her. Hakumen says that she should know that answer herself, and that she isn't the “evil” that distorts the world but the “main cause”. After the battle, Hakumen says has he thought he cant defeat her like this. That he must do it in a certain way, and leaves.

Has Azrael's Act II been done yet? He seems like a really big player in all of this akin to Relius. He's just been doing what he pleases and doesn't give a damn about anything going on, but I imagine there's more to it than that in his Act II story.

Azrael
3 Kagura
6 Nu
7 Relius
8 Izanami

Azrael says that he has finally found someone that could satisfy him, and asks Kagura to not be an anti-climax and that Kagura wasn't bad last time. Kagura doesn't know what Azrael is talking about and he fights Azrael in order to know what Azrael knows. After the battle, Azrael counts up that he is going after Tager, Kokonoe, Ragna, the Six Heroes and Izanami.
Arael then hears that Kagura mentions Murakumo Unit, so Azrael decides to go look for it.
Nu defeats Bang and is about to take his Nox and says that she is one step closer to merge with Ragna.
Azrael comes and says that he has found Nu, and Bang takes this chance to escape.
Azrael tries to speak with Nu, but she attacks him and asks why he got in her way, and later starts to get mad and screams.
Azrael notice that Nu is also after Ragna, but Azrael says that both Nu and Ragna is his food.
After the battle, Nu senses a nox and starts to run after it, and Azrael allows her since it might get interesting to let her alone for a while.

Azrael said that he thought he would meet Relius if he followed Nu. Azrael tries to talk to Relius, but Relius ignores Azreal, so Azreal attacks Relius to get a response. Relius says that Azrel is rude and that they don't know each others.
Azreal tells Relius to stop act stupid since there are no way he wouldn't know Azreal since he was manipulating Sector Seven from the shadows. Relius says he isn't interested, and tells Ignis to throw Azrael away.
After the battle, Azrael is very happy that Relius is this strong, but he didn't come here to fight Relius.
Relius asks Azrael what he wants, and Azreal asks what more is needed to create a black beast.
Relius asks why Azrael wants to know that, and Azrael says it's so Azreal can eat the Black Beast.
Relius says Azrael has a stupid way of life, but the one Azrael is about to meet might answer to Azrael's request.

Azrael: I see... So you are Izanami. The big idiot who created this boring world.
Izanami: Oh, talking like that in front of me. A rude but interesting man. What is it you do not like about the Embryo?
Azrael: There are only fakes here that only looks like them.
Izanami: I see. Then how about obtaining the Azure and rebuild everything.
Azrarl: Fu... That doesn't seem bad, but – it's too stupid compare to fighting a god. Kukuku... Of course you will entertain me, right? Hades!

Azrael: I can't feel any ”life” from me.
Izanami: Of course. I am death itself.
However, too bad.
If it's you, you could take the azure and make the world however you want it.
Azrael: I don't want anything like that.
Izanami: But wasn't it you who wanted conflict more than anyone else.
What have changed your mind?
Azrael: I haven't changed.
“Six Heroes”, “Grim Reaper”, “Hades”. Either one of them is fine for the survival of the fittest.
However, after eating all of the strong ones, it will end won't it.
I need a stronger enemy, an enemy I can be in conflict for eternity.
And what could become that is - -
The “Black Beast”.
It who is said to be the word in history, caused the dark war...
and almost brought the world to ruin!
No doubt that it will satisfy me!
Izanami: I see. So in the end you want an “enemy”.
How interesting, I like it. Then I have an offer.
Azrael: An offer...?
Izanami: Form an pact with me.
Work for me, defeat the entitled and release the Embryo.
Azreal: … you said an pact. And what is the reward?
Izanami: I'll give you an opportunity to fight against the gods that exist outside of the Kotowari.
Azrael: - - - -!?
Izanami:... how about it?
Azrael: Fu ha... Fu ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
How interesting. That offer, I'll take it! Pact established!!
Izanami: You're as happy as an innocent child. I like you from the bottom of my heart.
Azrael: Don't forget it Izanami! The pact to fight against the gods!
Until that time, This Azrael... will work under you!!
Izanami: Fufufu... Mad dog Azrael, just how fun of a man are you.
Fine. If you are willingly to be an accomplice in god killing, as a reward I'll give you "death" one day.

Hibiki
3 Tager
6 Tsubaki
7 Azrael
8 Izanami
Hibiki had come to know why bullet stopped him in ACT 1, but Tager fights him instead.
The reason why they had stopped him was so that he wouldn't know what had been going on further away.
It seems like Hibiki have gotten his memories back. Kokonoe asks Hibiki if he wants to grant his desire with the azure, but he denies it and says he is empty from the beginning.

Tsubaki have got an order from the Imperator delivered by Hazama to restrain Hibiki and Kagura.

Azrael attacks Hibiki.

Kagura will be executed by the citizens who is rebelling against the NOL. If Hibik wants to prevent that, he must kill Noel.

Additional info from another poster: there seems to be several embryos, and Master Unit seems to be trying to make them all into one. The reason why Kagura is being executed is because the scars from the Ikaruga civil war is too deep. No matter how much the world is changed, as long as the Ikaruga civil war occur Kagura will die, and above that the highest ranked entitled have meed that event fixed. Hibiki's face looks like his killing intent is at max.

So that's the "pact" Azrael kept referring to.

I had a feeling he and Izanami would team up. Their personalities and philosophies go together quite well.

Better quality NOL Bang and some pictures from Act 1

Spoiler

9dAHbTh.jpg

f8S2Z1X.jpg

Act 1:

OUDHB1Y.jpg

kW2flGA.jpg

ruQtQ3I.jpg

(This one is old, I'm just putting it here because this version is not cropped)

yJ3uCk4.jpg

4 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

Neat so what about Hakumen's and Relius's act ii storys? Also Noel's and Izanami's act II?

If I remember correctly, Izanami in Act II (and by extension, Nine in Act I) do not actually have any story fights. Hence their endings being previews for the next act.

Dang, Jin got a nice cape. Weird to see Tsubaki as his secretary in those endings though. And Bang being together with the NOL (In Kagura's apparent team of Hibiki, Jin and Tsubaki of all things) could mean it's related to the Ikaruga War not happening and Tenjou or at least Homura being the Imperator.

That's so freaking weird without context...

Bang
3 Taokaka
6 Jin
7 Nu
8 Izanami

Bang asks Taokaka if she also had been transferred to here. Tao says she is going to defeat Izanami is chasing after a bad smell. Bang asks Taokaka in which direction comes the bad smell from, but Tao says she wants food and attacks Bang.
After the battle Bang says that he will treat Tao with food if she says where the smell comes from. After being told the direction, Bang runs off and Tao collapse and asks what about the food.

Bang is angry and asks Jin why he has returned to Ikaruga. Bang becomes a little troubled because his anger and memories doesn't fit with each others. Jin says he has no businesses with Bang.
After the battle Bang asks Jin if he knows something but Jin tells Bang to go further and meet Izanami, then Bang might understand.

Bang saves Carl who is being attacked by Nu. Nu feels something if of with Rettenjou, but a Nox is a Nox so she is going to collect it. Bang asks why she is after it, and Nu says it's for the merge. Bang says that he isn't going to give it to her, so she'll have to take it by force.
Nu says that she'll collect the Noxs so that she will become of the same nature as Ragna and merge, and then destroy this world filled with lies. Bang thinks that Nu might know something about his memories, but the phenomena Intervention.

Izanami comments that Bang is Tenjou's apprentice, and Bang has an headache and asks why does she know Tenjou.
Izanami says that Bang already knows why, but Bang doesn't know what she means and gets a headache again.
Izanami says that the effect from the Embryo is still affecting Bang, and that she will give him an opportunity.
After the battle Bang has regained his memories and says the Izanami had used Jin to kill Tenjou, and Izanami answers, so what about it. As revenge for Tenjou and the citizens of his home country, he will never forgive Izanami.
Izanami tells Bang to show her his desired world and gives him the azure.
Kagura and Bang is inside the Wadatsumi castle. Bang is surprised to be here and wonders if it's a dream.
Kagura asks what's the matter to Bang, and Bang asks why Kagura is here. Kagura asks why wouldn't he, and tells Bang to keep it together they are about to meet the Imperator. Bang is happy for being about to see Tenjou, but it's Izanami who is sitting on the throne.
Bang asks Izanami why is she here, Kagura tries to stop Bang, but Bang asks where is Tenjou and Homura.
And Bang is told that Tenjou and Homura died in the civil war, and Bang is surprised that even Homura is dead.
Bang is told that this is the world Bang created, but Bang says it's bullshit since Tenjou and Homura isn't here.
Bang is told that is because something is distorting the world. And that if Bang want's to truly recreate the world, he has to collect all of the Noxs and get rid of it.
Bang asks what it is, and Izanami says that when the main cause, Noel Vermillion, is killed the desired world can be truly created.
Bang says “Kill... Noel-dono?” and Izanami laughs.

Poor Bang. Wonder why he was shown a crapsack reality instead of an ideal one like the others though.

I'm guessing that pic with Homura in it is who he was expecting to see instead of Izanami?

I have a suggestion about why Izanami is giving those free Azures. If everyone is giving the Azure and everyone gets the Nox too, they can create their world, then it would cause discord between all of them (like Noel being protected by Kagura) and also, destroying the Amaterasu Unit is what she wants. She may do all of this just to trick everyone and make they her puppets

so, is there something more to Azrael saying everyone is fake? The context seems hard for me to parse. Not sure if hes talking about the other characters or the "gods". If he means the other characters, then that would shift the whole "real noel" in amaterasu thing

5 minutes ago, Finuve said:

so, is there something more to Azrael saying everyone is fake? The context seems hard for me to parse. Not sure if hes talking about the other characters or the "gods". If he means the other characters, then that would shift the whole "real noel" in amaterasu thing

Most of the characters that one is fighting against in CF isn't the real deal, only "fakes" that look and act somewhat like them, that is what Azrael is talking about.
And it's also that their memories have been altered, which in some cases makes them weaker.

1 hour ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

I have a suggestion about why Izanami is giving those free Azures. If everyone is giving the Azure and everyone gets the Nox too, they can create their world, then it would cause discord between all of them (like Noel being protected by Kagura) and also, destroying the Amaterasu Unit is what she wants. She may do all of this just to trick everyone and make they her puppets

That's what I figured as well; which is why she suddenly fights them to see if they're worthy of taking on the others and possibly Amaterasu.

I do wonder what happened to everyone before they got into the Embryo. Didn't Relius get subdued by Carl and Litchi at the end of CP, for example? How come the three are all doing their own thing in the Embryo afterwards?

Here's a random thought: Do they ever show both of Nine's eyes in any sprite or CG in CentralFiction? I know "Watashi" had that seithr eater thing in her left eye which she covered with an eyepatch, and I just kinda assumed that got taken care of by the time she grew up. But looking at her wiki gallery, I can't find a single picture of Nine that doesn't have her left eye covered by hair or her hat. It's probably just a stylistic choice, but I can't help but wonder if she still has the seithr eater and/or eyepatch.

23 minutes ago, ComboFish said:

Here's a random thought: Do they ever show both of Nine's eyes in any sprite or CG in CentralFiction? I know "Watashi" had that seithr eater thing in her left eye which she covered with an eyepatch, and I just kinda assumed that got taken care of by the time she grew up. But looking at her wiki gallery, I can't find a single picture of Nine that doesn't have her left eye covered by hair or her hat. It's probably just a stylistic choice, but I can't help but wonder if she still has the seithr eater and/or eyepatch.

As far as I can tell no we never see it but as VermilionBird pointed out during her Astral Finish her left eye releases a flame like glow which suggests she is activating her XBlaze. As for still having her replica Original Grimoire (I love how much of an oxymoron that is), I would assume yes. Much like Celica has the ability to naturally nullify and suppress seithr, Nine has the ability to attract seithr to her. The reason her Shuichiro created the Original Grimoire was to let it safely absorb that seithr. The eyepatch acted as a limiter but it's unclear if she truly stopped wearing it after Lost: Memories (she has it in the ending art but not in the post-credits scene) or maybe made a smaller one or something. I don't think it is really possible to "take care of" this since there is no reason for her to stop attracting seithr so she most likely still has the Grimoire but has gotten strong enough that she can handle it's power without the limiter.

Ah, I guess I never looked closely at her astral, she's definitely got some eye thing going on.

But I'm curious what you mean by "her XBlaze". Is that a thing that comes up in Lost:Memories? I thought XBlaze was that thing Toya did that turned his hair red,

(I know the answer to that question is "play Lost:Memories" but I'm lazy)