Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

15 minutes ago, ComboFish said:

Ah, I guess I never looked closely at her astral, she's definitely got some eye thing going on.

But I'm curious what you mean by "her XBlaze". Is that a thing that comes up in Lost:Memories? I thought XBlaze was that thing Toya did that turned his hair red,

(I know the answer to that question is "play Lost:Memories" but I'm lazy)

XBlaze is one of the abilities granted by the Original Grimoire and since Watashi has a replica of the Original Grimoire she can use it too. It isn't explained perfectly but basically it converts the stored seithr into a powerful effect. When Touya uses it, he increases his physical strength (also his eyes become red, not his hair) and Watashi uses it to create a new body for Es, give it Es's memories and send it to the XBlaze timeline. For some reason different versions can be used by others who have absorbed the seithr from the an Original Grimoire. Freaks drained half of Touya's Grimoire power and gets the New Testament Drive: XBlaze while Es (temporarily) gets the Lost Memory: XBlaze by using the Phantom Memories that Watashi used to create her body.

Alright, that's pretty neat then. Assuming that IS her XBlaze, I guess she's using it to "create" that beast thing when she does her astral?

(Also, not to be a stickler, but Touya's hair definitely changes color :V)

Spoiler

g4g.thumb.png.4c40c0da579df132e63fdf077f

56afea5521700_XBlaze_Code_Embryo_(Illust

18 minutes ago, ComboFish said:

Alright, that's pretty neat then. Assuming that IS her XBlaze, I guess she's using it to "create" that beast thing when she does her astral?

(Also, not to be a stickler, but Touya's hair definitely changes color :V)

Hide contents

g4g.thumb.png.4c40c0da579df132e63fdf077f

56afea5521700_XBlaze_Code_Embryo_(Illust

That thing is called Hi No Kagutsuchi. Not sure if they're connected since Nine summons its arm in her Exceed Accel and you can't see her face during it. At the moment we don't even know if Hi No Kagutsuchi is canon to the story so this is getting a bit off topic.

My mistake about the hair change, but it is more of a lighter brown than actually red. Either way this part is definitely off topic so we should stop.

2 hours ago, Toxin45 said:

So Is Hazama still planning on fusing with Terumi or something?

Hazama pretty much lolnope'd that.

2 minutes ago, GunBlazer said:

Hazama pretty much lolnope'd that.

Still, Terumi just didn't give a fuck about it and he's searching for a new vessel (first target: Hakumen), and Hazama is helping him.

Just now, heavymetalmixer said:

Still, Terumi just didn't give a fuck about it and he's searching for a new vessel (first target: Hakumen), and Hazama is helping him.

Ironic, considering he detests the Susanoo Unit, and Haku can't come out of it.

Some of the dialog from Mu's arcade, written on a Japanese thread.

Mu
Mu: A quiet place... It should be okay if I come this far. …!
Hibiki: I've been searching for you. Noel-sab.
Mu: Hibiki-san!? Why did you suddenly...!?
Hibiki: Are you planning to pretend to not know? Not only have you performed many sins, you also hurt Kagura-sama and ran off... And the reason why this city can't maintain it's environment is because you destroyed this NOL branch. I won't let you say you've forgotten.
Mu: Even Hibiki-san... That's not it, I haven't done anything!
Hibiki: Not done anything...? Then why is everyone in this world after you? No matter how much you deny it, the truth won't change. Why don't you accept it? That you are the enemy of the world.
Mu: Ku...!

Hibiki: So I can't do it with my strength...
Mu: Hibiki-san... Did really the other me create this world? If that is so... I must find her. Noel Vermillion...

Valkenhayn: I finally found you, you devil.
Mu: Valkenhayn-san!?
Valkenhayn: It's my master's regret to have been killed by you, I'll have it lifted on this place.
Mu: Please listen to me, I didn't kill Rachel-san.
Valkenhayn: Shut up! I won't allow a devil like you to speak Rachel-sama's name... Atone that sin with your death!!

Valkenhayn: Gu... I'm sorry, Rachel-sama...
Mu: …
Valkenhayn: Kill me. But remember it. That even if I'll only will be a soul, I will lift my master's regret. No matter where you are I'll find you...! Bear that in your mind... Noel Vermillion...!
Mu: … I'm sorry, Valkenhayn-san...!

Mu: She isn't here either... Where exactly are you, Noel? - -!? Who's there!?
Hakumen: …
Mu: You're Hakumen of the six hereos...!? You've come to take me life also, right.
Hakumen: ... Yes. Noel Vermillion... I'll take your life.
Mu: Is it... because I'm this world's evil.
Hakumen: Not the evil. Your the main cause for this distorted world.
Mu: Distorted world...? P, please wait, could it be that you - -
Hakumen: No more talking... Here I come, girl of azure.

Mu: Hah... Hah... This isn't good, if it continues like this...
Hakumen: …
Mu: Eh...?
Hakumen: As I thought it's useless like this. To slay you, certain steps are needed. Girl of azure, you've narrowly escape from death.
Mu: Wait! What does it mean with, I'm the main cause of the world...
Hakumen: … You should already have that answer.
Nine:(One of the realities that Noel Vermillion have created...)
Mu: Then, as I thought this world is... - -!?... This feeling, could it be!?

Mu: Imperator...! So even you've come to this world...
Izanami: Noel Vermillion... The god slaying sword huh. I've gotten sick of seeing that eyesore of a face.
Mu: … I don't know what you are planing... I will defeat you here and now!
Izanami: How Foolish. That the existence that have been thrown away by itself is pointing it's blade towards me because it wants to run away from the world.
Mu: No! I'm not running away!
Izanami: You make me laugh. You can't believe it's the words from you who have been rejected by yourself. … then, show me a part of the world you desire. And confirm it with your eyes.

Izanami: That is a fragment of the Azure. Now, take it.
Mu: - -!!
?: - - - -
Mu: So... this is where you were.
?: … don't come!!

Mu: Why? I'm you. Why is it now that you are rejecting me?
?: No... You are not me. Therefore don't come any closer.
Mu: Wait. At least tell me the reason. Why are you- -
?: Eh. Who......... are you?
Mu: hate.... hate... hate hate hate...!! Everything is that woman's fault... This power, this woman, isn't any longer needed... this world, don't want it...! Everything should just be destroyed...!
Me: - -eh? It's a lie... this... I did it...? No... w, why did I, a thing like this... it's a lie...!
Izanami: It's not a lie. This is the reality. I said it didn't I. No matter what you do, the truth that yourself is denying can't be changed. Even if you obtain the azure... because this is the reality.
Mu: A... AA... aaa...!
Izanami: Kukuku... See, the world you reject... Hate Noel Vermillion. That woman is pushing all of her sins onto you... and ran away. The main cause of this world isn't you... It's Noel Vermilion.
Mu: Noooooooooooooooo!!!

40 minutes ago, GunBlazer said:

Ironic, considering he detests the Susanoo Unit, and Haku can't come out of it.

I'm sure Terumi will take all the baggage of being in the Susanoo unit rather than ceasing to exist though; gotta live to troll and stomp people out another day. He'd just have to put up with more timeloops til he could find a better vessel.

Makes me wonder how he ever got out of the thing in the first play so Jin could get shoved in if the reason is solely because of some special property of the unit being one of the Sankishin? Smart money is on complications with the Power of Order is the reason Haku is locked-in but I don't get how he could leave  his old wrecked Jin body for the Haku body but now he is stuck in the Susanoo unit? Like, why would the Power of Order discriminate between the bodies?:?:  

Power of Order needs a new library entry with multiple tabs each with a scroll bar to explain all these special circumstances. It already makes you immune to Izayoi, nullifies certain kinds of phenomoen intervetion, gives you seigi-sense toward whose evil or needs to be merced in the name of justice or balance. 

So wait, Mu came out to Hate Mode again? Gosh, Ragna may lose another arm with her, again...

I was wondering, do we have anything about why Naoto hate the Murakumos? If not, I may have a theory based on something that I said earlier.

5 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

So wait, Mu came out to Hate Mode again? Gosh, Ragna may lose another arm with her, again...

I was wondering, do we have anything about why Naoto hate the Murakumos? If not, I may have a theory based on something that I said earlier.

It doesn't seem like Mu became Hate mode again, it's only that she was shown a vision with her in hate mode.

Nope, nothing about why Naoto dislike Murakumo. It will likely be something that have to do with Kiiro since he has seen her use one, but he shouldn't know what it's called yet at the end of BE.
The same thing as he suddenly knows what cauldrons is without knowing a thing about them in BE.

1 hour ago, Zedar90 said:

It doesn't seem like Mu became Hate mode again, it's only that she was shown a vision with her in hate mode.

Good to know that, at least Ragna won't lose another arm.

Nope, nothing about why Naoto dislike Murakumo. It will likely be something that have to do with Kiiro since he has seen her use one, but he shouldn't know what it's called yet at the end of BE.

Well, I was going to say it was because of Es, but since she appears just as a vision for him, I don't have enough proof to relate her with the Murakumo Units (unless you relate her blade with Lux Sanctus) and I thought it could be because of her due to some speculation that I made about Naoto being a Drive-infected patient, because of some "symptoms" they have and what Naoto can do (Enhancing and Enhancer, respectively), which is why Es was made: to hunt them down. I really don't know what her "treatment" hunting those patients, but it could be something that... some people may "dislike". And since, somehow, I think Es appearance is pretty similar to Nu and Lambda, I made this relation, this could be why he hates them.

Now, there is something that we left unchecked, if this speculation about Naoto being a Drive-infected patient is correcct, it could lead us about why Relius seemed so interested in Naoto, because how good for a research such a thing like this could be?

So seeing as how people are out to take down Noel/Mu, we can safely assume her Act 2 takes place after most of the others.

Valkenhayn: It's my master's regret to have been killed by you, I'll have it lifted on this place.

Valkenhayn: Shut up! I won't allow a devil like you to speak Rachel-sama's name... Atone that sin with your death!!

Oh shit. This could possibly just be a bad vision by Valk but if it's not...

21 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Good to know that, at least Ragna won't lose another arm.

Well, I was going to say it was because of Es, but since she appears just as a vision for him, I don't have enough proof to relate her with the Murakumo Units (unless you relate her blade with Lux Sanctus) and I thought it could be because of her due to some speculation that I made about Naoto being a Drive-infected patient, because of some "symptoms" they have and what Naoto can do (Enhancing and Enhancer, respectively), which is why Es was made: to hunt them down. I really don't know what her "treatment" hunting those patients, but it could be something that... some people may "dislike". And since, somehow, I think Es appearance is pretty similar to Nu and Lambda, I made this relation, this could be why he hates them.

Now, there is something that we left unchecked, if this speculation about Naoto being a Drive-infected patient is correcct, it could lead us about why Relius seemed so interested in Naoto, because how good for a research such a thing like this could be?

He doesn't seem to have a crystal, so it doesn't look like it.
And I don't think Mei and Es would treat sane people badly, especially since Mei is an relative to Naoto.
Es' method would have changed after Unomaru got out of the picture.

As I said before, it's probably Kiiro related, her murakumo looks primitive compared to Nu and Noel's but you can clearly see they look similar.

Spoiler

DYsRIi5l.png

17 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

He doesn't seem to have a crystal, so it doesn't look like it.
And I don't think Mei and Es would treat sane people badly, especially since Mei is an relative to Naoto.
Es' method would have changed after Unomaru got out of the picture.

As I said before, it's probably Kiiro related, her murakumo looks primitive compared to Nu and Noel's but you can clearly see they look similar.

It still weird that only Naoto had a vision involving Es, that was the only relation that I could find to this. *sigh* Back to square one for me then.

41 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

So seeing as how people are out to take down Noel/Mu, we can safely assume her Act 2 takes place after most of the others.

Oh shit. This could possibly just be a bad vision by Valk but if it's not...

That Valkenhayn is likely a fake. It's a continuation of the first Act when Kagura tells Mu that she had killed Rachel, Jin and Ragna.

19 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

It still weird that only Naoto had a vision involving Es, that was the only relation that I could find to this. *sigh* Back to square one for me then.

While it can only be speculation, it might have to do with Naoto being an outsider. Maybe something big/bad would have occurred if Naoto touched that azure which forced Es to take action.
Truth to be told, I'm not that curious about Es in Naoto, I', far more curious about the other thing Naoto saw,

Spoiler

fn6SOJFl.png

What is that? Why did Naoto see that?

4 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

The same thing as he suddenly knows what cauldrons is without knowing a thing about them in BE.

Didn't they say that Naoto came to the present by falling into a Cauldron? He would presumably know about them if he got directly involved with one.

Goddamit Mori where is the next Naoto light novel? There are so many unanswered questions. I'm hoping for right before either Act III or the console release like how Phase Shift 4 was released a week before CP Arcade to reveal Celica in the present.

2 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

While it can only be speculation, it might have to do with Naoto being an outsider. Maybe something big/bad would have occurred if Naoto touched that azure which forced Es to take action.

How would Es know about what is going on in the current Embryo? If it's post LM human Es then she has no Azure Eyes and all of the Gates are sealed by the Tsukuyomi. If it's Embryo Es then she shouldn't have the Murakumo and can't leave the Boundary without distorting the world (and the last thing the current world needs right now is even more things to mess it up). Nobody, and therefore Es, did not even know about Nine's split timeline so she couldn't have gone there. Also it seems strange to bring the Es who is not Nine's first and best friend yet since that is her most direct connection to what is going on.

9 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

Didn't they say that Naoto came to the present by falling into a Cauldron? He would presumably know about them if he got directly involved with one.

Goddamit Mori where is the next Naoto light novel? There are so many unanswered questions. I'm hoping for right before either Act III or the console release like how Phase Shift 4 was released a week before CP Arcade to reveal Celica in the present.

How would Es know about what is going on in the current Embryo? If it's post LM human Es then she has no Azure Eyes and all of the Gates are sealed by the Tsukuyomi. If it's Embryo Es then she shouldn't have the Murakumo and can't leave the Boundary without distorting the world (and the last thing the current world needs right now is even more things to mess it up). Nobody, and therefore Es, did not even know about Nine's split timeline so she couldn't have gone there. Also it seems strange to bring the Es who is not Nine's first and best friend yet since that is her most direct connection to what is going on.

Not that I can remember, Naoto only says that he came through the boundary. And the "gate" to the boundary in BE wasn't a cauldron. But since he said, "also", when talking about cauldron to Valkenhayn he should know about it.
I would also like for a new LN, but since I saw Mako's name in the credits, she might be to busy for her to write one currently.

Spoiler

O4zpJnR.png

As for Es, I dunno. I don't even want to think of why or how she was there for now since it doesn't make any sense. If she is the Es from L:M, what the hell happened after those events for her to be there.
What I was trying to talk about instead of why it was only Naoto that saw her. And the only thing that currently stands out for Naoto unlike the rest of the cast is that he is an outsider.

Was hopping for a better summary for Relius, but it doesn't seem to come.
Note: it said Awakener, but I think it's supposed to be entitled instead so I changed it.
Relius
3 Carl
6 Nu
7 Kagura
8 Izanami

Carl
Entitled? How stupid.
Want to repair Ada? Then do it. You've been saying the azure, the azure, but in order to repair you don't need the azure.
When you've woken up, I'll teach you.

Nu takes hostile actions for some reason.
Relius “You've been ordered to collect the Noxs but... what is your current role.
Nu: Collect Noxs... and then... become one... with Ragna.
Relius: So you possesses a wish, how interesting. I'll investigate it.

Kagura: … hey, you are Relius Clover, right. This world is kind of strange right.
Relius: (not interested)
Kagura: Hey!
Relius: That's right, it's strange. As a reward for noticing it, I'll teach you where this is.

Izanami: Why did you come, it couldn't be that you've come to fight as an entitled.
Relius: Nothing special, I've only come to check the status of your body is and how long it will last.
Izanami: Don't need it.
Relius: Do it, Ignis.
Got Azure. Understands the source. Will destroy the master unit and build a new to fulfill his ambition.

Additional things from another post: Carl is a letdown, but his soul is at the minimum.
All of the people in BlazBlue's world has become seithr and is inside the embryo, and those with a strong soul can move freely and is an entitled.
There are various irregular things in the Embryo, but Relius doesn't see it as a problem.
Izanami has an interesting shape, but the azure isn't interesting.
Ignis exist for the sake of creating a new master unit.

Not that I can remember, Naoto only says that he came through the boundary. And the "gate" to the boundary in BE wasn't a cauldron. But since he said, "also", when talking about cauldron to Valkenhayn he should know about it.
I would also like for a new LN, but since I saw Mako's name in the credits, she might be to busy for her to write one currently.

Reveal hidden contents

O4zpJnR.png

As for Es, I dunno. I don't even want to think of why or how she was there for now since it doesn't make any sense. If she is the Es from L:M, what the hell happened after those events for her to be there.
What I was trying to talk about instead of why it was only Naoto that saw her. And the only thing that currently stands out for Naoto unlike the rest of the cast is that he is an outsider.

That begs the question of how Naoto could get into the Boundary without a Cauldron. The only other method we've seen is the portal Spinner created (is that what you mean by the "gate" in BE). Valkenhayn says he will send Naoto "back to the Cauldron" which suggests that was his method of travel.

Was the author of Phase Shift credited in the CP arcade? We don't know exactly how much of CF she is writing so it's possible she is doing both.

As for Es and Naoto, it could be connected to Raquel more than Naoto since Naoto only saw her after Raquel called out to him. Maybe Raquel saw a vision of her when Clavis connected her to the Boundary (that might explain why the image is inaccurate) or perhaps the Embryo that made Raquel is connected to the Embryo that Es left behind.

49 minutes ago, heavymetalmixer said:

All the Naoto-Es mess, and Nine falling completely into despair makes me think that this time Nine will be saved by Es.

That was my thought as well. It seems odd to have the two become friends if it never becomes relevant (and they do promise to see each other again in the ending so it could be foreshadowing). Even if she can't save Nine, at the very least having someone else she sincerely cares about will throw a wrench in the whole "world only for Celica" plan.

4 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Ignis exist for the sake of creating a new master unit.

I figured that Relius had to have someway of replacing the Master Unit after Noel told him "reconstruction without the Master Unit is impossible". Had no idea he needed Ignis for it though, that's pretty cool.

10 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

That begs the question of how Naoto could get into the Boundary without a Cauldron. The only other method we've seen is the portal Spinner created (is that what you mean by the "gate" in BE). Valkenhayn says he will send Naoto "back to the Cauldron" which suggests that was his method of travel.

Was the author of Phase Shift credited in the CP arcade? We don't know exactly how much of CF she is writing so it's possible she is doing both.

Yeah, I meant the portal thing hence the "". Back to the cauldron might be little miss use of words, it's more like "Send you back by throwing you into the the cauldron."
As for know, I have no idea how Naoto got there, only thing that is for certain is that it was through the boundary.

I looked, and I didn't see her credited.
And Mori did say in the latest ArcLive that he had asked her to do quite a bit with the scenario, hence why I looked in the credits to look for her name.