Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

30 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Yeah, I meant the portal thing hence the "". Back to the cauldron might be little miss use of words, it's more like "Send you back by throwing you into the the cauldron."
As for know, I have no idea how Naoto got there, only thing that is for certain is that it was through the boundary.

I looked, and I didn't see her credited.
And Mori did say in the latest ArcLive that he had asked her to do quite a bit with the scenario, hence why I looked in the credits to look for her name.

Just wanted to make sure since the term Gate usually refers to something else. Fair enough regarding the Cauldron but I'm gonna stick to that theory for now since it is the most straightforward and neat explanation we've got (it explains both his appearance and how he knows about them).

Sucks about the writing. I'm still hoping either she wrote the novel already and is just waiting for the right time to release it or she will have time to right it by the console release.

On a completely different note, there are a lot of interesting things I didn't get to talk about regarding Naoto's arcade. Sorry this is formatted wrong with the copied quotes but could someone explain to me how to quote things from two different pages?

"Ragna: What is going on...? Your drive is..."

It's interesting that Ragna seems to recognize Naoto's Bloodedge, I'm starting to think Bloodedge is somehow tied into the Black Beast since Hakumen mentions that he feels the same "evil power" from Naoto's arm as he does from the Dark One and Ragna gets the white hair and red eye after fusing with the Azure Grimoire similar to using Bloodedge. Connection to the Black Beast might also explain the shadow limbs Naoto uses in BE.

"Naoto: You are Hades Izanami? … Shit!! What is going on in this world!!??"

Maybe I'm reading this wrong but it sounds like Naoto recognizes the name Hades Izanami. Does this mean he learned about it before? Since Relius had Saya Terumi maybe he tried to use her as a vessel (although clearly he failed if Naoto is confused by Izanami possessing someone).

"Izanami: That voice...? This is in the embryo.
Are you saying it's an direct interference to the Embroy? Who is it!?"

So apparently Raquel is part of the Embryo now? I know she was made from an Embryo but I didn't expect her to literally be the current Embryo. It does explain Naoto being Entitled though.

"Wasn't there something big floating there before...
But it isn't there now."

Is he talking about Amaterasu? Why would it disappear from the sky if it still exists?

8 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

"Ragna: What is going on...? Your drive is..."

It's interesting that Ragna seems to recognize Naoto's Bloodedge, I'm starting to think Bloodedge is somehow tied into the Black Beast since Hakumen mentions that he feels the same "evil power" from Naoto's arm as he does from the Dark One and Ragna gets the white hair and red eye after fusing with the Azure Grimoire similar to using Bloodedge. Connection to the Black Beast might also explain the shadow limbs Naoto uses in BE.

"Naoto: You are Hades Izanami? … Shit!! What is going on in this world!!??"

Maybe I'm reading this wrong but it sounds like Naoto recognizes the name Hades Izanami. Does this mean he learned about it before? Since Relius had Saya Terumi maybe he tried to use her as a vessel (although clearly he failed if Naoto is confused by Izanami possessing someone).

"Izanami: That voice...? This is in the embryo.
Are you saying it's an direct interference to the Embroy? Who is it!?"

So apparently Raquel is part of the Embryo now? I know she was made from an Embryo but I didn't expect her to literally be the current Embryo. It does explain Naoto being Entitled though.

"Wasn't there something big floating there before...
But it isn't there now."

Is he talking about Amaterasu? Why would it disappear from the sky if it still exists?

Could be, he does after all leave no trace behind with his astral.

Since I have no idea what he talked with Makoto, it could be that he heard that name from her and is being confused that Saya and Izanami is the same person.

That's not what Izanami meant I think. I interpreted it like Izanami didn't think it was possible to speak into the embryo from the outside like it seems like Raquel did.

Could be, after all it's not being seen all the time like Kokonoe didn't think it existed for some reason. You can see how it appears in Izanami's trailer. Or it's something else that is missing. Will have to wait and see what Naoto meant, it's a stinger for the next act after all.

30 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

That's not what Izanami meant I think. I interpreted it like Izanami didn't think it was possible to speak into the embryo from the outside like it seems like Raquel did.

I see. So would it be something like Relius manipulating the Embryo in Act I or more like Azrael punching his way into it? Or is it something completely different if she is supposedly somehow completely outside the Embryo (maybe still in the Boundary).

3 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

Izanami: Why did you come, it couldn't be that you've come to fight as an entitled.
Relius: Nothing special, I've only come to check the status of your body is and how long it will last.
Izanami: Don't need it.
Relius: Do it, Ignis.

Sounds like a spoiled child interacting with their doctor. What an odd dynamic Relius has with most characters.

10 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

I see. So would it be something like Relius manipulating the Embryo in Act I or more like Azrael punching his way into it? Or is it something completely different if she is supposedly somehow completely outside the Embryo (maybe still in the Boundary).

Probably something like she made a "phone call" to the embryo from outside, since according to Amane Raquel doesn't exist in this world.
But I don't know, I only got that single line to go from. Izanami sounded shocked, it was absolutely something she didn't expect to happen at all.

And now something else.
Litchi
3 Kokonoe
6 Relius
7 Azrael
8 Izanami

Litchi asks Kokonoe for the reason why Roy had changed. Litchi thinks that the world have been changed in places that they don't know about. And if the reason is different from the one I've always thought it was, I have to rethink the approach to it.
Litchi says that her only desire is to return Roy to normal. Kokonoe says that the only thing that the current her knows is that Roy became a test subject for Seithr Fluid Body Theory. Kokonoe also notices that Litchi has taken info from the boundary and warns her to not mistake the moment when to quit.

At first, it seems like it was the first time Litchi meet with Relius from her point of view, but she soon got information about what she knew about Relius. Relius started to show some interest in Litchi since it have started to “mix” and he says that he will observe it.
After the battle he says that Litchi's body can't withstand to draw information from the boundary. Relius leaves Litchi laying on the ground and says that he will see how far Litchi can go before she breaks.

Azrael is disappointed that an ordinary person have showed up. After the battle Azrael is a little happy that he had more fun then he thought he would have and as thanks he would get serious, but Izanami interrupts.

Litchi says that she has remembered everything, and Izanami asks Litchi if she is really prepared to take the azure. Litchi says that she must obtain the azure and they fight.
After the battle Litchi gains the azure, but her body can't handle it and it starts to break. And her device that amplifies ars magus with the power of the boundary is at it's limit. But Litchi screams that she has to do it.
Izanami says that now Litchi gets it, right. That she doesn't have what it takes to be an entitled.
But then Lao Jiu saves Litchi.
Litchi wonders why Lao Jiu had done this, and Izanami says, So there you are as I thought, fluid body”.
And then Litchi for the first time feels Roy from Lao Jiu. Roy had for the sake of supporting Litchi who wasn't originally an entitled, got the qualifications for two through the boundary.
All Litchi could do was looking at Lao Jiu who wasn't moving and crying Roy's name. Izanami says “Is this also one of your desires that you are seeing?”

Yeah there sure are both sub bosses. But seriously do we get any info on Noel's act II? Also a piece of roy apparently lingers inside Litchi's panda.

Nine's Act 2 ending + more images from Act 1. I will probably stop searching for them until Act 3. Either people dont care about some characters or they hide those pictures too well.

Spoiler

eeLs473.png

6DMy7RE.png

Act 1

N7NPT6T.jpg

5dUqeAl.jpg

j5k1QnU.jpg

fA8QJRC.jpg

zwrFSTY.jpg

FxcoKaK.jpg

Damn, I been sick for almost two weeks, and soooo much has happened in my absence. Thanks for the update everyone.

Anyways, I do *HOPE the story mode of the console version will explain how they even got in the Embryo and why Noel is the Master Unit. Hopefully all of the answers will truly be in the game.

Er, I was at work today when something hit me: Is there any chance or was there ANY indication whatsoever that Izanami and the others were lying or manipulating everyone into thinking "[True] Noel" was the cause of everything? Like, could there be a reason as to why they'd lie? For example, they could be trying to make everyone gang up on her just to get her out of the picture for some reason. I'd imagine that manipulating everyone into going after Noel would be a crudton easier with everyone under the Embryo's "spell," too.

Just double-checking real quick here. Anyone?

7 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Er, I was at work today when something hit me: Is there any chance or was there ANY indication whatsoever that Izanami and the others were lying or manipulating everyone into thinking "[True] Noel" was the cause of everything? Like, could there be a reason as to why they'd lie? For example, they could be trying to make everyone gang up on her just to get her out of the picture for some reason. I'd imagine that manipulating everyone into going after Noel would be a crudton easier with everyone under the Embryo's "spell," too.

Yeah, there's no guarantee Izanami's not lying.

3 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Well, you have the fact that Nine was leading everyone into thinking Izzy was the root of all their problems, even though that wouldn't apply for people like Taokaka.

My theory was a lot more simpler than I initially realized. Remember how quick Izzy was to turn Ragna berserk when Noel turned into Mu "mofucking Godslayer" 12 at the end of CP? Maybe she still sees her as the biggest threat to her existence and therefore is trying to get everyone to take her out as Noel before she can actually try to live up to her name. 

Most characters seemed to have broken out of the Embryo's "spell" either the moment they saw the Amaterasu Unit before fighting Izanami or just right after they had "defeated" her.

Also, I don't think Izanami and Nine are lying, but that doesn't mean they aren't being manipulative.

Yeah Izanami and Nine weren't lying though but they are manipulating mostly everyone to go after Noel because she is technically the Master Unit and all as well as the world being affected by her memories.

2 hours ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

A little too close, Naoto ;) 

Rachel seems more freaked out than ever at him too, really OOC.

Can you blame her? This strange person who's existence baffles her but she somehow recognizes is getting a bit too touchy (seriously Naoto it's called personal space, you did the same thing to Nu). He's also setting off all her Ragna's screwed alarms which have a high chance of causing her to lose her cool. Plus she's just pissed cause she wants it to be the actual Ragna pushing her up against the wall and holding her like that.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

1 hour ago, Toxin45 said:

Yeah Izanami and Nine weren't lying though but they are manipulating mostly everyone to go after Noel because she is technically the Master Unit and all as well as the world being affected by her memories.

Yeah, that's basically the theory most of us have been following for a while now. Just wanted to double-check the facts we have so far. The possibility of their lying had been bugging me all day. As of right now (for now), though, I'd say the chances are 70/30 (True Noel is the cause/they're lying).

15 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

I thin the true Noel is actually the Noel that didn't exist from Hakumen's timeline I mean that would make more sense

Not sure how that would work. The reason she didn't exist is because she didn't survive getting nuked by Take-Mikazuchi (and I'm pretty sure that happens in more than one timeline). It's more that "Noel Vermilion" didn't exist because Mu-12 was killed before she became Noel so she technically existed as a pile of ash in the ruins of Ibukido. Also not sure how a Noel that had a soul for at most 10 seconds could have enough memories to use them to create the current world. Then again what do I know, I'm the person who believes that the girl is in the Master Unit because she created the entire BlazBlue world through a previous use of the Embryo.

1 hour ago, ChrisRayne said:

Please does anybody know what is going to happen to Hakumen????

The last two games have been begging the question of when he's gonna disappear, as well as how. I'd be surprised if they didn't follow up with both in CF.

1 hour ago, ridetheicecar said:

Dear God, when did we go from Ragna invading the NOL to THIS?

That is a question even I don't know the answer too.