Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

25 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

So basically Saya is a copy of a copy wow talk about a paradox probably 

They wanted to make an army of Black Beasts and that we see in Xblaze the original Black Beast possibly died it's dna was proably used to make clones it.

I think it is better safe to say that Noel, Nu and Lambda are copies from a copy.

1 hour ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Hey, I faintly remember something, the first cutscene from CS, that experiment involving the Boundary (or a Cauldron). If I am not wrong, Noel was around outside that place. What if that Noel is the True Noel who was severy wounded and put inside the Unit? I don't have proof to prove it, but this can quite piece together.

Another thing that I remembered was in CP, where Nu and Noel were in that white place. What if both of them are representations of the True Noel and, if that's true, Saya is directly involved into it being a replica from the one inside the Master Unit, attaching with one more motive about why Izanami would want to destroy the Unit.

EDIT: A little more here...

In the end of CP during Ragna and Nu conversation, Nu state that Noel was smelted once during a material of the Black Beast, mentioning also that Terumi wanted to fuse with Noel, but we don't know why...

Something is not right...

After writing this I noticed: Nu and Ragna have a Life-Link so does Hazama and Noel...

A Murakumo and an Azure Grimoire...

Does it have some relation about their life-links matching like this or is it just a coincidence?

I would have to say it's a coincidence that we'll have to find out as soon as Central Fiction comes out for consoles.

So act III will have everyone going after Noel due to her being the real Master Unit and Master Unit Noel is getting an overload due to everyone's desires.

So I think there will be some conflict over Noel and Amatertasu.

One side: Kagura,Makoto,Tsubaki/Izayoi those who want to protect noel

The Other Side:Jin,Nu-13,Hibiki those who want to kill Noel.

The villains will turn on each other like with Hazama vs Terumi.

So anyone else can think of anyone tying to protect Noel or kill her?

16 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

So act III will have everyone going after Noel due to her being the real Master Unit and Master Unit Noel is getting an overload due to everyone's desires.

So I think there will be some conflict over Noel and Amatertasu.

One side: Kagura,Makoto,Tsubaki/Izayoi those who want to protect noel

The Other Side:Jin,Nu-13,Hibiki those who want to kill Noel.

The villains will turn on each other like with Hazama vs Terumi.

So anyone else can think of anyone tying to protect Noel or kill her?

I think Ragna would find out about Noel being the Master Unit and he would protect her

So basically Central Fiction references Xblaze and Bloodedge Experience So Nine is using her xblaze and is in control of the Phantom field and Es makes a cameo in Naoto's ending.Also Naoto and Raquel appears as major characters so I'm guessing that Es and Touya would appear in someway.

Also fun fact did you know that Naoto's last name kurogane translates to metal meaning Iron.Iron is blood and is what gives it a red pigment. Kinda Fits with Naoto's name.

So, recently (like now) I was reading the Library in Chronophantasma Extend and, after reading some profiles from the characters, I wonder, how Izanami would destroy the Master Unit, since the game mentions this in Mu-12 profile's:

"Mu-No.12-, the only entity able to destroy the Master Unit..."

Any guesses?

Es may know more about the Master Unit as she was its previous "resident". We still don't how "that girl" became the new "resident" of it.

I have a feeling that Mu with meet the "other Noel" and gain closure. Naoto will probably met Es first everyone else. I wonder if Es can help find another solution to this catastrophe. I still think Es will fight Nine at some point of the storyline (dunno what the comparison between their power).

I may be possible that Rachel will meet Raquel in some way. I'm looking forward in seeing the reaction between the two.

Tsubaki will learn more things from Hakumen and hopefully there will be more dialogues between the two. He will probably end up teaching her unintentionally.

I'm also looking forward in seeing the several animated fight scenes that will be in CF. Which animated fights would be good in CF?

56 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

So, recently (like now) I was reading the Library in Chronophantasma Extend and, after reading some profiles from the characters, I wonder, how Izanami would destroy the Master Unit, since the game mentions this in Mu-12 profile's:

"Mu-No.12-, the only entity able to destroy the Master Unit..."

Any guesses?

That sounds like a mistake to me. While it's true that, as the Eye of the Azure, she is the only one that can find the Master Unit there seem to be plenty of others that can destroy it once found. Izanami damaged the Master Unit in the CS True Ending and both her and Rachel's actions make it pretty clear Take-Mikazuchi was capable of nuking it if not for Tsukuyomi. Not to mention Kiiro's Murakumo is described as a weapon "designed to kill god" which suggests it has the same ability. It is possible that some form of Murakumo/Kusanagi is necessary to the process (Take-Mikazuchi had absorbed Nu at the time, Izanami has the possibly similar Yasakini No Magatama and people are being tasked with collecting all the Nox including Murakumo) but at the moment I can't believe that statement.

19 minutes ago, churchblue said:

Es may know more about the Master Unit as she was its previous "resident". We still don't how "that girl" became the new "resident" of it.

Es was never a "resident" of Amaterasu, the Embryo is completely separate from it. All Es did was find it and make contact with it to learn "the truth" (all we know of this "truth" is that she saw the future Sechs wanted to create with the world covered in seithr) but she was never directly connected to the Master Unit and the "truth" doesn't seem like it was a lot of info since she is severely lacking jn understanding of the BlazBlue world (for one thing she was completely unaware of there being alternate timelines). There is no telling when the Girl got into the Master Unit or if there even ever was a previous resident, or if someone could leave the Unit without destroying it/the world they're Observing. Personally I lean toward her "always" having been there (as in she created this universe from inside it and has therefore been in it since the current BB universe began) since I don't see any chance for someone to have gotten into it aside from the 0th Prime Field who would have no memories to base the world on, and every other time the Unit has either been observed by humans or sealed and hidden from everyone in the Boundary.

Speaking about Sechs, he's a pretty cool guy

I wonder about what his connection with Ragna is...

Considering that they both share the same VA it's probably greater than the whole Ragna/Naoto fiasco

48 minutes ago, Stryker115 said:

Speaking about Sechs, he's a pretty cool guy

I wonder about what his connection with Ragna is...

Considering that they both share the same VA it's probably greater than the whole Ragna/Naoto fiasco

Sechs and Ragna both being voiced by Tomokazu Sugita is really just a red herring I find; a bit of fanservice to the fans that bought the game. As far as I can tell, aside from sharing a voice actor and color scheme, they're about as different as night and day (completely different personalities, motivations, Drives etc.). I know Mori was quotes as saying that Xblaze characters that share a voice actor with their BB role will be significant, but I think that's just some PR nonsense or a mistake by whoever did the translating for that one interview.

Yeah, having the same VA usually doesn't mean a whole lot. Tsubaki and Kokonoe share the same, so does Izanami and one of the Takamagahara entities and Mei and Homura, although that's probably meaningful only because they're from the same family.

2 hours ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Yeah, having the same VA usually doesn't mean a whole lot. Tsubaki and Kokonoe share the same, so does Izanami and one of the Takamagahara entities and Mei and Homura, although that's probably meaningful only because they're from the same family.

I don’t think Tsubaki/Kokonoe really counts for this since that is a dub only thing and Mori would put any truly significant double casting in the Japanese version. Some of the shared VA's seem to be important but it's mostly more of a reference to BlazBlue than a truly plot important connection. The only cases I think fit this are Ringo/Kokonoe (Kokonoe is Ringo’s descendant),  Mei/Homura (Homura is a descendant of Mei), Watashi/Nine (same person) and Imouto/Celica (same person).

Edit: There is one more significant case which is that Young Sechs has the same voice as Touya to highlight how similar the two were before Sechs went all nihilist due to learning his true nature and how the same might have happened to Touya.

If there absolutely had to be a connection between Ragna and Sechs, the only thing I could think of is them both (potentially in Ragna’s case) being artificial humans. Assuming the “Ragna is not human” theory is true then perhaps the method Sech’s father used to create him is connected to however Ragna was made. Other than that they cannot have any relation to each other (and like with the Touya thing, there is no reasonable way for a very dead Sechs who was lost in the Boundary to become connected to Ragna's birth/creation).

Always annoyed me how Sechs, Ripper, and Touya are said to look like one another yet nothing was ever elaborated.

Or at least I believe nothing was?

24 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

Always annoyed me how Sechs, Ripper, and Touya are said to look like one another yet nothing was ever elaborated.

Or at least I believe nothing was?

I don’t remember them ever saying the three look similar, especially since physically they really don’t look the same. I know they say that Sechs used to be very similar to Touya and was very kind as a young boy before he learned he wasn’t “real” and began to question the world and the concept of life and death and I’m pretty sure it’s brought up that they have a similar “feeling”, and if I’m remembering correctly have similar Discover Calls, due to being irregular Unions (Touya is the Original Grimoire, Ripper is a Strange Red and Sechs’s Crystal has the mysterious doppelganger in it and doesn’t get polluted) so maybe it didn’t mean they didn’t mean it in a physical appearance sense.

So about the Black Beast in BlazBlue we know it's a fusion of a murakumo unit and An Azure Grimore but in Xblaze the original black beast appeared as an actual entity and humans actually used what's left of it to create a grimore?

13 minutes ago, Calamitus said:

I have found two more pictures.

Hide contents

uMM9i9P.jpg

Hazama knows how to treat a lady.

KFs6c0x.jpg

Well that's very interesting as we see pictures of the Act II endings for Makoro and Kokonoe.

5 minutes ago, Yoshirocks92 said:

Well that's very interesting as we see pictures of the Act II endings for Makoro and Kokonoe.

No, I think at least one of those is from Act I. Hazama does not appear at all in Makoto's Act II.

33 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

So about the Black Beast in BlazBlue we know it's a fusion of a murakumo unit and An Azure Grimore but in Xblaze the original black beast appeared as an actual entity and humans actually used what's left of it to create a grimore?

Fusing the Azure Grimoire with a Murakumo Unit doesn't seem to be the only way to create a Black Beast, rather that is the method to smelt the Kusanagi but creates a Black Beast if the merge fails. In "That Which is Inherited"  a Nox Nyctores is made by creating a mini Black Beast that is sealed into the form of the weapon, becoming its core. As Relius says, all that is needed to create this Black Beast is to smelt an Artificial Identity in the Boundary using a whole bunch of souls. This also means it's likely that there are other ways to create a Black Beast as well.

Remember that there have possibly been four different Black Beasts up until now, not including the Nox Nyctores and the ones Touya and Ragna can become in bad endings. The Ragna/Nu fusion from the Dark War, the one in XBlaze, and two "somethings" outside of the Logic (implied to be mini Black Beasts) that appeared in both the Age of Origin and a hidden war hundreds of years ago that Hihiirokane and the Sealed Weapon Izayoi were created to fight respectively. Some of these cases were long before any form of Murakumo existed and based on the fact that the XBlaze Black Beast suddenly appeared the first time humanity accessed the Boundary from the Gate, it probably has always been there (personal theory is that it was from the previous universe and was probably responsible for said universe's destruction). Furthermore, the more solidified and streamlined appearance of the XBlaze beast suggests that's a more perfected being than the one from the failed fusion. Izanami also promises to let Azrael fight the "Gods outside of the Logic" when he says he wants to fight the Black Beast for all eternity. We have no idea what this means but considering that all of the beings we've seen outside of the Logic aside from Vampires and Valkenhayn (who are not gods) are or might be Black Beasts, said Beasts probably fit into the category of those gods (the Black Beast has even been called the God of Calamity) which would also suggest the non-Dark War ones are beings far beyond, and not created by, man.

I don't think it's explicitly said that humans created the Original Grimoire from the remains of the Black Beast since all they could do against it was have the Azure Shrine Maiden lure it back into the Boundary and seal the Wadatsumi Gate, which would leave no remains. I don't remember any origin being given for the Original Grimoire since it is an OOPART and therefore was something a mysterious object people found that should have been impossible to make during the time of their creation. The Original Grimoire can draw on the power of the Black Beast in the Boundary (and can turn Touya into a new one if he loses control) but we never learn why it has that power.

15 minutes ago, Cerotech Omega said:

No, I think at least one of those is from Act I. Hazama does not appear at all in Makoto's Act II.

Oh ok then, guess I overlooked that one.

35 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

So what happen to Nobody did she fuse back with Es?

I'm pretty sure I answered this for you a week ago but I'll copy-paste my answer here one more time for convenience sake.

Yes. When Watashi helped Nobody create Es's human body she needed the power of Nobody's "Phantom Memories" (the memories Nobody had built up as her own person separate from Es). These memories are sent along with Es's memories and soul in the human body, leaving Nobody/Es's Prime Field body with nothing in it but the Embryo itself. When Es activates the Lost Memory: XBlaze, which is powered by the Phantom Memories, she gains those memories back, meaning the human Es has all of both her own memories and Nobody's memories, so in a way she is a fusion of both.

Oh Okay  Just checking so why does the bb wikia not see that Watashi and Imouto are Nine and Celica I mean they blaniet referenced that in Central Fiction?