Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

BZtaTC2.png

No-fun mode has been lifted. However, talking about who will or won't be playable characters will STILL result in a warning. Additionally, being an impatient, if not ungrateful child repeatedly asking over and over for people to translate or find something will get your posts deleted, and you may get an infraction if you KEEP DOING IT.

NEW: for a while, these are in no-nonsense effect.

repeatedly posting baseless theories will result in small warnings. 

Posting the same stuff over and over again, be it baseless theories, asking people to post/find some route, or anything else will result in a harmless warning (0 points). Continuing after getting the 0 point warning will result in progressively more severe warnings.

Reminder, this thread is for stuff we know and things we may be able to infer from things we know. This is not a thread for "I'd like it if x did y" or "wouldn't it be funny if a did b?"

This thread will serve as a culmination of story discussion and story speculation for CF's arcade release. I will do my best to keep this post updated with informative stuff (either by linking or quoting posts) so that it does not get lost or confused with various speculations.

Because this is a hybrid of hard info and speculative ideas, the CS/CP Discussion threads' rules do not apply for the most part (really just stay on topic). HOWEVER, the CP Speculation thread's rules apply in full.

If CF's Arcade mode really does turn out to be this extensive, fantastic thing, I may split this thread into two; though I imagine that'll wait until console release.

Spoilers are DEFINITELY going to be present.

DON'T SCREW UP!
robot3.gif

Posts of stuff:

Act I Arcade Summaries (Complete).

Act II Arcade Summaries (Incomplete)

Act III summaries.

Naoto Arcade summary (act 3)
Naoto Arcade summary part 2
Naoto Scenario Fight Translations

Hazama partial Arcade summary (act 3)
Hazama Ending Translation

Terumi Arcade images and Carl Arcade summary (act 3)
Terumi partial Arcade summary

Ragna Arcade summary (act 3)

Litchi Arcade summary (act 3)

Celica Arcade summary (act 3)

Nu Arcade summary (act 3)

Tager partial Arcade summary (act 3)

Izanami Arcade summary (act 3)

Azrael Arcade summary (act 3)

Noel Arcade summary (act 3)

Bang partial Arcade summary (act 3)

Mu partial Arcade summary (act 3)

Arakune Arcade summary (act 3)

Hakumen Arcade summary (act 3)

Amane partial Arcade summary (act 3)
Details on Amane ending

Lambda Arcade summary (act 3)

Jin Arcade summary (act 3)

Nine Arcade summary (act 3)

Taokaka Arcade summary (act 3)
Taokaka Arcade summary part 2 (act 3)

Kagura Arcade summary (act 3)

Kokonoe Arcade summary (act 3)

Bullet Arcade summary (act 3)

Rachel Arcade summary (act 3)

Hibiki Arcade summary (act 3)

Izayoi and Tsubaki Arcade summary (act 3)

Guess this confirms Nine is the overall Final Boss of Act 1.

So that means Ragna's Arcade mode is:

1: Tager

2: Hakumen

3. Nu

4: Nine.

Oh and a bit of a Arcade Spoilers:

Spoiler

Apparently, Naoto and Rachel have a life link.

Relius and Valkenhayn recognise Naoto, and he recognises them. When Naoto meets Valkenhayn he comes to the conclusion he's in the future... and he pokes fun at Valk's age. Naoto also mistakes Silpheed for Tempest. Naoto and Rachel's meeting didn't go very well, I'm afraid. Just left Rachel very confused.

Didn't Naoto seem Rachel before? I'm actually surprise Naoto still remember her and didn't mistake her for Raquel. We will probably get more Naoto/Rachel scenes when the game comes out. Naoto is wearing Alucard clothing, so I wonder the characters didn't pick this up. What about the scene with Nine?

I have to say that Naoto is stronger and more experience than Ragna. I wonder what is Naoto's Bloodedge's actual strength.

18 minutes ago, churchblue said:

Didn't Naoto seem Rachel before? I'm actually surprise Naoto still remember her and didn't mistake her for Raquel. We will probably get more Naoto/Rachel scenes when the game comes out. Naoto is wearing Alucard clothing, so I wonder the characters didn't pick this up. What about the scene with Nine?

I have to say that Naoto is stronger and more experience than Ragna. I wonder what is Naoto's Bloodedge's actual strength.

And you're basing this off of?

Anywho, Terumi's Arcade Bosses:

1: Mu

2.: Relius

3: Hazama

Terumi is trying to merge with Hazama again and Nine's still pissed about the while Trinity and shanking her thing.

Also, Six Heroes doesn't play in Terumi vs. Hazama matches anymore.

Huh...Jin doesn't have yandere lines against Ragna anymore...he acts like Hakumen around him.

Guys, I'm scared.

15 minutes ago, Vulcan422 said:

This is probably why Jin isn't yandere for Ragna anymore.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I....but...how...when...why...I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS

Spoiler

I'm just as curious as to how Rachel and Naoto can have a life link. I would have thought that something like that was reserved for a Black Beast candidate and his Murakumo counterpart. Unless of course Rachel hasn't been totally open about what she is but then this raises even MORE questions. Dammit Mori.,,

Hazama's order route is
1.Terumi
2. Taokaka
3. Valkenhayn
4. Nine.

The flow of the story is like Phase-shift 1, Terumi tells Hazama to find the azure and heads towards the cauldron.
After the Nine fight, Nine says that Hazama's wish is a master piece, and says that she can cooperate with him. If Hazama wants his wish fulfilled, he has to defeat Izanami. And before the fight, Nine says that she will see Hazama's inside and not Terumi's.

2 hours ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

1: Mu

2.: Relius

3: Hazama

Terumi is cooperating with Relius to investigate the Embryo, Mu was data that Relius had prepared.
Terumi meets Hazama at the cauldron, and Hazama successfully restores his memories.
When Terumi decides to try to get in contact with the successor of the azure, Nine appears.
After the battle with Nine, Terumi asks what is Nine's goal, and she says that she is going to destroy the world, and put a end for this stupid doll theater. And for that to happen, she is going to have Terumi and Izanami dance for her.

Just now, BlackYakuzu94 said:

Hey Zedar, does Six Heroes play when  Hazama faces Valkenhayn or Nine?

I dunno, I only posted what I read on a Japanese forum, sorry if that wasn't clear.
I have no way of playing the game at the arcade.

Naoto's story.

Naoto meets with Celica and asks for directions but Minerva attacks Naoto. And after the battle Celica thinks Naoto is talking about Rachel based on his descriptions of Raquel.
Later he meets with Valkenhayn, who says that Naoto shouldn't be here, and Valkenhayn tries to take Naoto and throw him into the cauldron to make Naoto go back.
Later meets Rachel, talks about them having a Life-link, shows an image of Raquel.
Nine tells Naoto to go back since he'll destroy the world.

Platinum
1. Taokaka
2. Bullet
3. Amane
4. Nine

Not much to say about her story, she is unstable, and Amane says that he can see her and sometimes not, that her existence is unstable. And he gives them the advice to strongly recognize themselves if they wishes to live for a long time.

Bang
1. Carl
2. Tsubaki
3. Kagura
4. Nine

Asks Carl if they are going after the Grim Reaper together, Carl refuses. Thinks that Tsubaki(NOL) is attacking Litchi and thus fights. Bang calls Kagura a traitor, and Kagura says that Tenjou was assassinated and that Tenjou told Bang to take the citizens to Kagutsuchi. Nine says that for Bang to fulfill his wish, he must defeat Izanami.

Celica
1. Taokaka
2. Kagura
3. Ragna
4. Nine

Taokaka jumps on Celica to have a fight about being given food. After the battle Celica says that she doesn't have any money and that she should go to Kagura of NOL, but Tao says that she doesn't like the Library and runs off.
Kagura doesn't remember Celica and thinks she is a girl he hit on before. And Celica senses Ragna.
Ragna doesn't have any memories of Celica, and lots of seithr is collecting to him, it ends with him falling into the cauldron.
Nine explains to Celica that what she had seen wasn't the real people but materialization of her wish.
And explains what had happened in the looping time, and later get's freaking mad and screams to Amaterasu that it was it's fault that Celica was here. And for Celica's desired world she has to defeat Izanami.

Lambda.
1. Tager
2. Carl
3. Hakumen
4. Nine

Tager fights Lambda to tune her. But it seems like there are some data in her that wasn't being inputted into her.
Lambda looks at Nirvana and tell her to not kill Ragna and thus fights Carl.
Lambda was looking for Hakumen on orders from Kokonoe and finds him. While beating up Hakumen, she says that she wants to be with Ragna.
Nine says that since Lambda has come here, she is entitled. And after the battle tells Lambda that if she wants to be with Ragna, she has to defeat Izanami.

Hakumen
1. Platinum
2. Valkenhayn
3. Terumi
4. Nine

Fights against Platinum in Ishana. Trinity says that Hakumen only fought to wipe out his sins.
Valkenhayn says the it was a mistake that Clavis gave Hakumen the susano unit. Hakumen gets mad and says that it not something an phantom should give an opinion about and fights Valkenhayn.
Terumi taunts Hakumen about how many lives have he taken with his justice, and how many time has Tsubaki died for his sake. After battle, Terumi taunts Hakumen more so that Hakumen would kill him, but Hakumen doesn't do it.
Hakumen asks Nine what she is planning to do, and she says the same thing as him, to end this world. After the battle, Nine asks what good would it do for a ”ghost of the past” to defeat Izanami, a ”current entitled” must do it and she says that Hakumen should know that.

Hm, when Hazama regains his memories he starts messing up his personal pronouns and uses "Boku" a couple of times instead of his normal "Watashi"...isn't that what Kazuma used?

Relius arcade story.

Spoiler

Makoto
M: You! Could it be that are, Relius Clover taisa?
R: Fumu... even after being adopted into the embryo, the souls redience haven't being damaged. As I thought, a good raw material.
M. Um, Taisa. I might be a bit rude, but why are you in Kagutsuchi? There haven't been any such Intel in the intelligence department.
R: However, there are some effects... I see. It's dealing with the situation...

M: Hey? … what should I do, It's the type of person I might be a little bad with. But, he is a superior.
R: … Let's investigate it. It's a unusual case after all.

M: What... is this bad feeling!

R: It doesn't hurt to have more data.

R: I see, how interesting... Next time I'll look deeper.

M: ugh... It really feels dangerous... No, if you come any closer... ku!

R: Even if there are disturbance in the memories, it doesn't effect the physical abilities... Fumu, beast kins sure are sturdy.

… No, it because this is the ”embryo”...

Naoto
N: Hey! Wait a minute, you... umm, Mask!

R: … this is surprising. You are... Kurogane(is using Kanji) Naoto?

N: Which means, you really are Relius Clover huh.

You have really become an old man, but I knew it was you due to that outfit.

R: No change in the soul... huh. Did he cross the boundary. Did the embryo call for him...?

N: Well fine, if it's you, you should know. ...Do you know where Raquel is? I'm searching for her.

R: Are your arm fine?

N: Arm? ...tsk, as usual you don't listen to what people are saying.

R: I'm interested. I'll investigating the reason and method you have used to arrive here.

… and also look into the state of the left arm I gave you.

N: Your way of fighting have changed. What is that big puppet.

R: … I see. So that is how it is. Even though several special conditions have pilled up, How interesting to have interfered with the embryo from the outside.

… if you can interfere from the outside, what would happen from the inside? Fumu... I should give it a shot.

N: Are you listening, hey!

Rachel
Ra: This is... How polite of you. To go through the trouble of seting up a stage.

Re: …hit seems like it possible to interfere with the Embryo's construction of the world.

Ra: So you temporarily rewrote the world's data that was Kagutschi into my castle.

Re: Some more inspection is need... And also, I want to look into why that vampire of the alucard family decayed this fast.

Ra: I'm sorry, but I don't have time to entertain you. Disappear.

Re: Since I couldn't investigate Clavis Alucard.

Ra: … how unpleasant. Close that rude mouth of yours, Relius Clover.

Re: This was a very interesting investigation.

Ra: Ku... you really are an unpleasant man. Even at a time like this, ”investigation”.

Re: Since a long time before, I'm a diligent person.

Fumu... So it's really is possible enough to interfere from inside. If while the data is being rewritten... Ignis.

Ra: What... Are you planning on opening the space!?

Re: Ignis model is Nirvana that can interfere with seithr directly.

Just by giving it a hand, off course something like this can be done.

As I though, there it is.

You can connect the spaces from there.

It's quite interesting. Ignis, were going there.

Nine
N: Aren't you a bit selfish. To forcefully come to me, there's a limit to have rude you can be.

And above that... while pretending to being a scientist you are even using “sorcery”.

R: While I'm managing you, isn't “sorcery” more fitting than science.

N: What a scary person... Your existence is dangerous to the world. And also in my way.

… You understand it, right? If I could... I would crush you right here and now!

R: What one could expect of “Nine”. To being able to fight this well while being aware of all the countless desired worlds.

If it's about the magic power... It's several times more than me... no, iit's more than the “imperator”. How interesting.

N: I feel honored of being praised by you, “The One”

R: That was a long time since I was called that.

N: While being the partner to Shuuichirou Ayatsuki... And the criminal of calling out the “Black Beast”.

And the scientist creating that puppet, Detonator...

And at the same time, The sorcerer that is the head of the ten sages in Ishana.

You really are an unpleasant man.

However, no matter how much you interfere, I won't hand over the embryo.

The person that will be the god of the Embryo is already... no.

Was already been decided from the beginning.

First, Nine's stage takes place in Phantom Field? Nine, I don't think Es will be happy about what you are using it as.

And Relius is One of the 10 sages. Haha, no wonder Two was the head in Phase Shift since Relius was gone.