Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

But knew Relius use the magic?
To become one of the sages you had to be very familiar with it?

And, this MU-12 is real or not? or is there more?

PS:sorry for my bad english

4 hours ago, Tokkan said:

The signs pretty clearly point to Izanami being the Act 2 boss, I'd be shocked if it wasn't her.

I'm not disagreeing because I too think the same. But I wonder then who would be the boss lady of Act 3? I mean, in Act 1 you're (trying to at least) kick Nine's ass. In Act 2 you're (most likely) tasked with the kicking of Izanami's ass. You're already facing one of the most powerful mages in known history and a death incarnate in that scenario. Who do you fight after that? "Evil within" Ragna would get my vote, but then we wouldn't have the ultimate Arcade boss be a lady which is an ASW "tradition". 

4 hours ago, Valthazeryus said:

I am just x-posting the screenshots from today from what I posted in the Tager forums.

Act 1 only. Acts 2 and 3 are locked still.

So we've finally got, more or less, confirmation that Tager = Bullet's captain. Not that anyone should be so surprised but hey, nice to have that out in the open.

3 hours ago, raziel12 said:

so ragna was chosen to be god of the Embryo from the beginning lol

ragna a god hahaha

Hold the phone, what!? By who? For what purpose? Dammit Mori this is the kind of stuff you build up from the past games, not something you just toss onto the table. Still, I find the idea hilarious because there's only one thing Ragna could be a god of: bad luck.

2 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

So this is Relius as one of the ten sages.

And my bucket-list of questions keeps on increasing.

Naoto's arcade, skipped Celica's due to mostly being nothing other than Minerva going seemingly berserk at Naoto.

Spoiler

Valkenhayn
N: Oi! Oi!! … Where did she go?? even though she said “leave it to me, over here, over here”, she suddenly disappeared.
V: Wha!! Could it be... are you Kurogane Naoto!?
N: What is it old geezer... No, this feeling, could it be... Valkenhayn?

V: Why are you here!? No, how did you come here!?

N: Even I want to know that... But why are you an old geezer? Eh? What? Could this be the future?
But anyway, you know it right? I'm searching for...

V: I don't know. Just go back to your world. This isn't a place for you to be in.
N: An Immediate answer huh! Listen to the end. I'm searching for her... “the azure's”...
V: I'm telling you to Shut up! You don't get it. I'm going to send you back to the “cauldron” with force if necessary.

V: Nugh... you've become strong. No... I've become old.
N: Hey, Valkenhayn. You said Cauldron... Are the cauldrons here to?
V: …
N: So there are... It's enough if I only know that... See ya, don't push yourself too hard, “grandpa”.
V: … Kurogane Naoto, stop searching for the “Azure”. This is a warning.
N: No.

Rachel
N: I thought that If I go towards the cauldron I might learn something... Where... is the cauldron... Sigh, Just where is this. …!? Hey, is it Raquel!?
R: Eh... Rag..na...? No, it's not, but you are...
N: Someone else? ...is it? But this feeling... what's going on?
Wha, what was that now!?
R: “Life-link”!? … this isn't good, if it continues like this... His presence will create a big effect on Ragna.
N: That feeling, it was the same like it was with her/him... Hey, who are you? I have some things I have to ask of you.
R: I also want to ask you... Who are you? Why are you here? And what is your goal...
N: Don't ask so much at the same time. Let's see, I'm “Kurogane Naoto”... And... I'm searching for someone. And... her name is Raquel...
R: Raquel?
N: … this might be a little more easier to get I think. I'm searching for the “Azure Grimoire”... do you know about it?
R: … as I thought. It might be best to get rid of you right now.

R: That drive is “Bloodedge”... What is going on!?
N: That's my line! That drive of yours are “Tempest” right! Your this similar, it's not possible for you to be unrelated!!
R: It's “Silpheed”! Get away from me, you rude fellow!!
N: No, I won't let go of you.
If I don't hear it from you, who could I hear it from.
I'll say it again. I'm searching for Raquel Alucard.
She looks exactly like you.
R: Alu...card?
What is going on? There are no other blood
relative to Father other than me...
N: Father? Could it be “Clavis Alucard”?
R: …! You, what are you...!
He disappeared...? That now, Teleportation magic...
Kurogane Naoto... I don't know... I shouldn't know.
But why... Why does it hurt...

Nine
Na: What!? Teleportation? … no, could it be “Phenomena Intervention”?
Ni: You sure know some difficult words, stranger.
Na: wa... Who are you?
Ni: “Kurogane Naoto”. I had no plans for a stranger like you mixed it... I'm sorry but I'll have you removed imideiatly.
Na: Even though it's the first time we meet, that's quite a way of saying things.
Ni: One should remove irregular things fast... It's something I learned recently. With a high price.
Na: I also paid a high price by coming here... Until I find her, I won't stand down!

Ni: I'm surprised. You better that I thought.
And that power... same type? No, it's okay to call it the “same”.
Na: Shit, your strong! Really strong... I don't feel like I can win.
However... there were someone far scarier than you near me in the past.
Compering it with fight against that “monster”... this is far better.
Na: “Monster”... I see, I think I got it.
Why you are here in this world...
But... I'll give you a warning.
If you have people dear to you, you should go back right away.
This world will be closed soon.
The long history and many tragedies, those will be denied.
Everything will return to the void.

ZDn75f8.png

Just why would Minerva go batshit towards Naoto? I feel like it's something to do with Kiiro since MInerva has the ES plates but that's wishful thinking.

37 minutes ago, Calamitus said:
32 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Hold the phone, what!? By who? For what purpose? Dammit Mori this is the kind of stuff you build up from the past games, not something you just toss onto the table. Still, I find the idea hilarious because there's only one thing Ragna could be a god of: bad luck.

But ragna in CP had not said he does not believe the gods? ( A thing like that?)
It would be very ironic XD

but, really the relius- sage one a strange thing for me

They thing I thought when seeing Naoto's arcade route. What the hell happened after BE part 2! Why does Naoto know about Cauldrons! Naoto willingly seemd to have crossed the boundary, why? When is the next Bloodedge Novel!?

I saw this on twitter, it was only a short clip, however it should end the whole Kazuma=Hazama theory.

Terumi: As long as we secure the Successor to the azure, we'll be merged back to normal.
Hazama: Yeah, back to “normal”.
However... You went through the same trouble as it was with Kazuma(previous vessel).
And also, when you though the merge was done you were being sealed by the Alucard family. That was really troublesome for you.
Terumi: Shut up, your annoying... We have nothing more to do here, let's go.

So Nine's apparent goal is to kill Izanami because it would create the world Celica desires. 

Cant wait for Ragna, Jin, and Noel's arcade arcs.

2 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

Please don't tell me that Mu goes mad with power. I don't think my little heart can take it.

It looks like it's Noel who is being shown the world she desires while Noel wants to deny it. Have sadly not heared anything about Noel/Mu story, but the text says "It's a lie... Rachel is... I, such a thing..."
Sorry if it's hard to make sense in english, I have no context after all.

3 minutes ago, kosmos badgirl said:

BsfG58U.png

Why two Nines?.

One is a phantom and the second is the real one. The phantom one acted like Nine did during the dark war. After Terumi fought and taunted the phantom for a while, Terumi asked if Nine was satisfied and the real one appeared. When the real one appears, Terumi said that it was like he thought, that he had fought a phantom and this wasn't fun at all.

14 minutes ago, sg1989 said:

small question, how is it that Relius was the leader of the 10 sages he never said or shown to be able to use magic?

I'm confused XD

He could have used it, but it was never obvious. He likes science more?

Any way, Ragna's arcade ending.
Ragna stretched his hand to Nu, and Nu asks Ragna why he is saving her. Ragna tells Nu that she is like a child crying and being violent.
Nu's voice is beginning to turn into Nine, and Nine appears.
It seems like Ragna remembers Nine.
When Nine asks Ragna what he desires, Ragna gets flashbacks to his time at the church.
And it ends with Nine telling Ragna to collect the Noxes and defeat Izanami if he wants his desire fulfilled.
And Unlike other characters, that screen turns black and Nine says “I wish from the bottom of my heart that it's you that defeats Izanami”

Hibiki
3 Bullet
6 Jin
7 Hazama
8 Nine

Bullet fight's Hibiki in order to buy some time. He warns Kokonoe that he will not show any mercy if she goes against Kagura
Hibiki had come to stop Jin, since Jin seems to remember from CP, he says that he can't stop. After the battle Jin tells Hibiki to go since Hazama is deeper.
Hazama is contacting HQ. Hibiki tells Hazama that he can't be here since it's Kagura's private area and it's restricted. Hazama refuses since he is on order by HQ, and Hibiki tries to kill Hazama
Nine asks Hibiki what his desire is, and he says that Kagura's desire is his desire. Nine says that's boring. After the fight Nine shows Hibiki a scene where Hibiki kills Kagura. Hibiki denies it, but Nine says it's the truth that Hibiki have tried to kill Kagura before. That Hibiki's desire is to “just kill someone”, that he “continues to want to be an emotionless tool”

Nu
3 Relius
6 Izayoi
7 Naoto
8 Nine
Nu recognize Relius as her creator. However even if he is her creator she wont allow him to be in her way to Ragna. After the battle, Relius says that “perhaps Nu is the answer. It's too bad for Carl, but I'll observe you”.
Izayoi tells Nu that if she hands over Murakumo, she won't harm Nu. After the battle, Nu sense Ragna and runs of. Izayoi tries to chase after Nu, but Relius appears and says that he won't allow Izayoi to get in 13's way.
When Nu comes to the cauldron, she sees Naoto instead of Ragna. Naoto misstakes Nu for Kiiro for a short while. Nu gets angry over that she is sensing Ragna but it's someone elese.
After the battle, Naoto says that since she is a prime field, he has to destroy her. But before he can do it, Nine teleports Nu away.
Nine tells Nu that she and Relius created the Murakumo together, which ended with Nu saying “what are you saying, obasan” which pisses Nine of and a battle occur.
Nu's desire is a “true merge” with Ragna.

1 minute ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

....So Nine and Relius created the Prime Fields....well then.

Not really prime fields (I think) but the nox, Murakumo. Most likely Nine began creating it and Relius finished it.

Just now, Zedar90 said:

Not really prime fields (I think) but the nox, Murakumo. Most likely Nine began creating it and Relius finished it.

Oooooohhhh.

yea nine the type of person who made the theory but didnt put them into play  or died before she could but then relius picked up her research

Well, Relius's status as an alchemist has been touched upon numerous times in the series, and the Magic Guild was also mentioned to have been heavily involved with alchemy (in addition to magic and, to a certain degree, science). Relius's involvement with the organization doesn't surprise me one bit. The "leader" part comes as a huge shock, though. That's insane.

I love how the first act seems to be about all the characters desires. 

So I think we can all agree that Naoto and Ragna do have some connection to one another. Rachel mistaking Naoto for Ragna, Nu sensing Ragna but finding Naoto instead. However I do notice that Naoto has some black beast like attacks so maybe that's what their sensing.