Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

It's kinda of sad how Nine and pretty much everyone else with an agenda just treats Ragna like a tool. Once he's used up he can die for all they care :(

1 hour ago, Seta said:

seriously I really hate tsubaki. not just the character is poorly developed their morality black and white from world seeing who are opposed to NOL as evil.I not protect ragna there no reason What he did but the private hell that he lives also his beloved jin-nissama has half fault.

I do not know, but, I the feeling that tsubaki / izayoi will cause a disaster of gigantic proportions before the end of the CF to for fulfill its mission to destroy '' the root of all evil '' and ignoring Terumi XD (yeah, I think that tsubaki kill the poor celica, without any scruples, while trying to protect ragna :( )

Not to mention that she has his list of errors quite serious (Wing of the justice, that kill more people do not like at the NOL passing them for horrible criminals), that probably does not even take into consideration, given that, for her, kill people who does not know, in the name of justice, is a right thing.

But, this only absurd speculation sorry for off-topic

Sorry for my bad english

1 hour ago, Tokkan said:

There is no reason for Es to be making a appearance in BBCF. I won't say it won't happen but it is incredibly unlikely.

She's not still stuck in the Amaterasu unit? I haven't played through Xblaze 2 yet but I was pretty sure she was the girl Rachel kept referring to in BBCP. Could be way off though.

All I know about the release of the acts are that it was said in the video from 4gamer about Naoto and Hibiki is that they are currently working on the acts and that they will probably release them faster than what most are expecting.
And while I can't remember exactly where, probably on ArcLive, that Mori was currently writing Act 3.

I've seen the last part of Ragna's arcade now. No mention of the noxes though, so i have no idea where that came from in the japanese summary.

Nu: Rag...na...?
Ragna: Saying kill or being killed while crying... It's the same as a child saying “help me”.
I see... so that's why I... I came to save you. I think.
Nu: ...I don't get it.
Ragna: Doesn't matter if you don't get, I don't get it really either. To begin with, we'll leave this place.
Nu: Why? For what reason do you “save”? … “Ragna”. What do you desire?
Ragna: My desire, you say? I...
Nu/Nine: What do you desire in this “worthless” world?
Nu/Nine: “Ragna the Bloodedge”!!
Ragna: Wha! What...? Is this my memory...? Who... Who are you...
Nine: Is that your desire? Seriously... it's so stupid...
Ragna: !?

Ragna: This is... Shit, what is going on!!
Nine: “It's been a long time”. Ragna... Ragna the Bloodedge.
Ragna: “Long time”? … who are you.
Nine: Doesn't matter who... For “now” it doesn't matter.
Ragna: Ke, after looking huh. … And, was all of “this” up until now your work?
Nine: I wonder about that. I'm only observing your dream.
Ragna: My dream?
Nine: That's right. Dream. That really stupid dream of yours.
Ragna: Don't say stupid over and over again... Just who do you think you are.
Nine: I'll say it several times, stupid, it's stupid. A dream that will never be granted...
And for that reason, even “that child” got dragged into it. Seriously... it's really stupid.
Ragna: That child?
Nine: No more talking. We don't have that much time.

Ragna: No use for arguing huh...!

Nine: Before the world approaches the complete doomsday, kill the Imperator, no, Hades Izanami with those hands of yours.
Ragna the Bloodedge. You know I... wishes from the bottom of my heart that Hades Izanami is being killed by your hands... Fuhuhuhu.

5 hours ago, Tokkan said:

There is no reason for Es to be making a appearance in BBCF. I won't say it won't happen but it is incredibly unlikely.

Well to be fair, nobody would have thought Naoto was appearing either.

17 minutes ago, kylehyde said:

I'm so curious to know who "that child" Amane and Nine are speaking of. 

Just to be clear, I only use "that child" since it's gender neutral. It is usually translated as "she" but it can be used to refer to males also. Wouldn't surprise me if Nine is meaning Celica, although I have no idea who Amane is talking about.

Is still remember when people translated, "Ano ko", has "her" with the Ultimax trailers, believing that MINATSUKI was talking about a girl when he was really talking about Minatsuki.

While Technically this isn't arcade story specifically, this could have some neat story implications. If nothing else it's something to throw on that ever expanding 'what the fuck is Amane's deal' pile. Naoto appears to use his hunter's eye on Amane (I'm not sure if he does this for anyone else, but I haven't seen him do so...?) in their pre-fight sequence and it displays this: 

http://i.imgur.com/Upv7mtj.png

I've already tried my hands at deciphering it to no avail. I can't find a symbol that matches up with that first symbol, but maybe I'm just not trying hard enough. I also have not read the Bloodedge experience novels, so my understanding of hunter's eye is limited to the wiki (and it doesn't say much).

He also says something after the fact, but I don't speak moonrunes, failing any attempts to translate the symbols themselves, what Naoto says might be able to shed some light if we can get a translation: https://youtu.be/3U6Z4Xiy0j4?t=1298

34 minutes ago, oh no, he said said:

While Technically this isn't arcade story specifically, this could have some neat story implications. If nothing else it's something to throw on that ever expanding 'what the fuck is Amane's deal' pile. Naoto appears to use his hunter's eye on Amane (I'm not sure if he does this for anyone else, but I haven't seen him do so...?) in their pre-fight sequence and it displays this: 

http://i.imgur.com/Upv7mtj.png

I've already tried my hands at deciphering it to no avail. I can't find a symbol that matches up with that first symbol, but maybe I'm just not trying hard enough. I also have not read the Bloodedge experience novels, so my understanding of hunter's eye is limited to the wiki (and it doesn't say much).

He also says something after the fact, but I don't speak moonrunes, failing any attempts to translate the symbols themselves, what Naoto says might be able to shed some light if we can get a translation: https://youtu.be/3U6Z4Xiy0j4?t=1298

Naoto doesn't say anything special to Amane, sounds like a generic starting quote. Also, I've seen Naoto use the hunter's eye on Hibiki also.

All Hunter's eye should do is showing a numerical value written in a ancient language.

On 11/22/2015, 9:38:50, churchblue said:

I think Es will appear in CF story mode at some point.

I still wanna to know what happened to Mai.

After the events of XBlaze2, she's with Touya now, this time as a normal human apparently.

They're probably all long dead by now in this timeline.

On 19/11/2015, 16:03:31, Zedar90 said:

He could have used it, but it was never obvious. He likes science more?

Relius however chides Kokonoe in CS for relying on science instead of using magic. It would be rather odd if he were doing the same thing himself. Maybe Relius has lost the ability to use magic. The Sealed Spear Izayoi for example had the ability to strip a mage of his power.

On 24/11/2015, 19:20:20, Stryker115 said:

After the events of XBlaze2, she's with Touya now, this time as a normal human apparently.

They're probably all long dead by now in this timeline.

If Mori wants to bring them in, it would be trivial for him to come up with an excuse to do so though. The Boundary and its effects are so vaguely defined that it can be used to justify pretty much anything.

By the way, I found it interesting that Nine's overdrive is called Burning Red, meaning it has the same name as the grimoire designed by Nine that appeared in Remix Heart. The completed Burning Red Grimoire was supposed have enabled its user to employ sorcery as if they were a true mage. So it seems that that grimoire was meant to replicate Nine's powers. No wonder that Kokonoe, Hazama and Seifer were all after it.

20 hours ago, Leiopelma said:

By the way, I found it interesting that Nine's overdrive is called Burning Red, meaning it has the same name as the grimoire designed by Nine that appeared in Remix Heart. The completed Burning Red Grimoire was supposed have enabled its user to employ sorcery as if they were a true mage. So it seems that that grimoire was meant to replicate Nine's powers. No wonder that Kokonoe, Hazama and Seifer were all after it.

Tager with magical powers...

So Nine hates shiitake mushrooms. I guess it's a subtle reference to Xblaze: Lost Memories.

1 hour ago, Calamitus said:

Tager with magical powers...

Yeah, Kokonoe had planned to use the Burning Red grimoire to power Tager, which is why she sent Kajun to infiltrate the Military Academy in order to retrieve it. Since the attempt to create the Burning Red failed and Hazama retrieved its remnants, Kokonoe was forced to invent Artificial Causality Weapons as a power source for Tager.

I have to say that Magical Tager sounds like a name for a magical girl. :)

22 hours ago, Leiopelma said:

Relius however chides Kokonoe in CS for relying on science instead of using magic. It would be rather odd if he were doing the same thing himself. Maybe Relius has lost the ability to use magic. The Sealed Spear Izayoi for example had the ability to strip a mage of his power.

Nine explicitly says that Relius is using magic before they fight and calls him out on it. 

1 hour ago, Master Of Chaos said:

Nine explicitly says that Relius is using magic before they fight and calls him out on it. 

Yes, but, the thing is very strange when we look at what he said in CSEX.
Unless, the story mode of Relius in CSEX where does that part the screenshot (if I remember correctly) is to be considered non-canon

Or, the english adaptation has made some mistakes, but I doubt it.

Sorry for my bad english