Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

Just now, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Her Exceed Accel is called Arc Drive I think, so what is the problem?

Whoops, read a translated version that called it or her Astral Soul Eater somewhere >_>

Either way I think both Sayas were possessed by the same entity, hence the similar appearance. But Naoto's sister had a much different goal than Izanami, so not sure how to explain that.

Given what Relius does to her in Bloodedge Experience Izanami is just Saya Terumi's upgraded form.

An Alternative take is that Izanami is the Azure Shrine Maiden that possesed Saya Terumi and later Saya.

Calling it right now.

Saya Terumi will be a separate character from Izanami and fight with a sword instead, fulfilling the same appearance /different character role like Mu-12/Izayoi.

In the wiki it says Saya was captured by Relius and Valkenhayn. I didn't read the bloodedge so I don't know if she appears again but maybe they did some experiments to her. There is also the thing about  ragna, saya and jin that were in a lab before Jubei rescued them.

Just hope mori reveal more about it if he's really going to finish ragna story.

And to think the first summary of act 2 would be Platinum's.

Platinum Act 2
3 Nu
6 Ragna
7 Azrael
8 Izanami

Runs into Nu, and a battle occurs since Nu is after the Muchourin, but there is a mismatch with the data. After the battle Nu withdraws since the existence is unstable.

When it seems like Platinum's disappearance of existence have stopped, they talk about how it seems like they've become stronger and they happen to meet Ragna.
They remembered that Jubei had an apprentice that even though he couldn't use ars magus well he still talked back to Jubei, so they rushed towards Ragna. Ragna was surprised that Jubei had another apprentice and a battle occurred.
After the battle, Ragna says they are strong due to their power going berserk. And he also asks if there wasn't one more inside the Muchourin. But Platinum says that Ragna is only a loser's whining and runs off to defeat Izanami.

Azrael arrives and he has been waiting for an entitled but says that such a small fang had come. Platinum says that she is the strongest and a fight occurs.
Azrael says that he isn't getting any motivated to fight against a light that is about to die out. But as a warrior one might want to die before all of one's strength is gone and is about to kill Platinum, but Phenomena Intervention occurs.

When Platinum regains conscious, the Imperator is in front of them.
Izanami says that she is impressed that Platinum came this far even though the main part is missing, and as a reward she will fight them.
After the battle, since they defeated Izanami, Izanami gives them azure.
And then there are two different illustrations with Luna and Sena as Jubei's apprentice.
We want to be with Jubei, but since when were we two? Since when were we with Jubei? Is this really our body? And the image from the opening is shown.
Platinum then ask Izanami why were they being returned, what did they do wrong, and Izanami says that a higher ranked entitled appeared and denied Platinum's world, and since they touched the azure they should know that existence.

Just now, Zedar90 said:

And then there are two different illustrations with Luna and Sena as Jubei's apprentice.

We want to be with Jubei, but since when were we two? Since when were we with Jubei? Is this really our body? And the image from the opening is shown.

Platinum then ask Izanami why were they being returned, what did they do wrong, and Izanami says that a higher ranked entitled appeared and denied Platinum's world, and since they touched the azure they should know that existence.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Umm, was that Es shown for a split second? It was at least her sword.

Yes. Es is all but confirmed as the being inside the Amaterasu Unit.

Naoto end:
Naoto gets azure.
Izanami is surprised he's an Entitled.
Naoto calls out to Raquel.
A voice (Raquel?) calls out to him.
Es?
Naoto is teleported to some place (in ruins with a giant moon?)
Blonde girl (prime field? Saya?) being hung from something in some place. (Apparently this was in Platinum's ending too?)

1 minute ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Damn, I lost it, but... did you discovered anything else about Naoto Story, Zedar90?

Was too excited to remember well, and I only saw the battle with Izanami.
Izanami being surprised that Naoto was an entitled.
Naoto heard Raquel's voice telling Naoto to not touch the azure orb.
Saw Es for a quick cut (white space, shadowy figure)
Naoto waking up in Ikaruga stating that Izanami isn't Saya that he knows.
And it happened in the platinum story also from the summary, but we are shown what looks like Amaterasu. A primefield like person with tubs on her, with the text MURAKUMO and shows the amaterasu emblem.

So Naoto basically confirmed that Saya Terumi and Izanami aren't the same person? There has to be an explanation to the resemblance, then.

And if what Zedar's saying about Amaterasu is true (in this case Murakumo being the sword and not Mu/Nu/Lambda), then Amaterasu-Es is definitely the Act 3 boss.

Freaking called it :arg:

1 minute ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

So Naoto basically confirmed that Saya Terumi and Izanami aren't the same person? There has to be an explanation to the resemblance, then.

And if what Zedar's saying about Amaterasu is true (in this case Murakumo being the sword and not Mu/Nu/Lambda), then Amaterasu-Es is definitely the Act 3 boss.

Freaking called it :arg:

There is nothing hinting(I think?) that Es is in Amaterasu. It only says Murakumo on a plate(?) in front of her. The Image of that girl with the tubes in her is surely going to come up on twitter before long if it's going to be in every ending.

Why would Touya be playable first of all place, he may be the protagonist from one of XBlaze, but honestly I think this slot is better for Raquel, and if Trinity doesn't get playable this time, give a slot to Saya Terumi, OK, jokes aside. It seems our final boss may be revealed to us, but nothing can be said until the last trailer comes, but I still don't understand this: Why Izanami is giving Azure for everyone? Does she wants to show something that might destroy their minds in the first place, what could make sense after Jin cut his piece in half...

Just now, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Why would Touya be playable first of all place, he may be the protagonist from one of XBlaze, but honestly I think this slot is better for Raquel, and if Trinity doesn't get playable this time, give a slot to Saya Terumi, OK, jokes aside. It seems our final boss may be revealed to us, but nothing can be said until the last trailer comes, but I still don't understand this: Why Izanami is giving Azure for everyone? Does she wants to show something that might destroy their minds in the first place, what could make sense after Jin cut his piece in half...

Could be the titular Central Fiction, and the same "truths" that Nine apparently saw.

But yeah, if a death goddess if giving you something that's apparently capable of being even worse than her then I'm drawing blanks too as to what it is.

6 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Could be the titular Central Fiction, and the same "truths" that Nine apparently saw.

But yeah, if a death goddess if giving you something that's apparently capable of being even worse than her then I'm drawing blanks too as to what it is.

The thing about the titular "Central Fiction" may not be a person, yet something, like Continuum Shift and Calamity Trigger.

I may be wrong about it but if we REALLY have something like a person inside Amaterasu, then it kinda confirms a theory that I said before like she being pissed of for being targeted many times and being the act 3 boss. Yet, this is just a theory.

I am kinda happy they add a theme for Izanami vs Ragna, but still, I think we need a Celica VS Nine theme