Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

4 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

No. NNOOOOOOOOOO :gonk:

So help me god Mori if you let Ragna save everyone but the one that matters most.

Zedar90 please tell me it ain't so.

GODDAMNIT, MORI, IT GONNA BE THE SAME FEELS AS IT WAS FOR LAMBDA!

*kicks the wall*

FOR F*** SAKE! I KNOW WE CAN HAVE GOOD ENDING AND ALL, BUT RAGNA ALREADY SUFFERED SO MUCH FOR NOT SAVING THE ONE HE WANTED MOST!

1 hour ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Anything on Amane and Rachel yet? I'm absolutely curious about them.

Zedar90 will probably post it later, but on jbbs the summary of Rachel's story reveals Izanami is actually nothing more than "a personification of that girl's Drive ability"

9 minutes ago, kylehyde said:

Ok so I now officially hate Nine, I was hoping she had a legitimate, I'm doing this shady shit but actually I'm saving the world unbeknownst to you, type of thing going on. She is borderline psycho for her obsession with Celica.

We need Celica's arcade now. She's the only one psycho big sis would probably listen to.

Just now, Sourenga said:

Zedar90 will probably post it later, but on jbbs the summary of Rachel's story reveals she's actually nothing more than "a personification of her (Raquel?) Drive ability"

Yes, working on it. Everything moves so fast, I can't keep up.

Mu
Mu goes to find Izanami, but instead finds a girl sitting in a white space.
Mu tries to reach out to the girl, but she says “you are no me!”
Mu asks the girl why is she rejecting Mu now, but as Mu touches the hand(?) of the girl, “...! Who, are you!?”
The next moment, Mu had destroyed the world, and stood on corpses. She then hears the girl saying “I don't need this world!!”
Then Izanami says “The real you ran away from hating herself, the world's hate, and made it all your fault”.
Mu screamed.

1 minute ago, Zedar90 said:

Yes, working on it. Everything moves so fast, I can't keep up.

Mu
Mu goes to find Izanami, but instead finds a girl sitting in a white space.
Mu tries to reach out to the girl, but she says “you are no me!”
Mu asks the girl why is she rejecting Mu now, but as Mu touches the hand(?) of the girl, “...! Who, are you!?”
The next moment, Mu had destroyed the world, and stood on corpses. She then hears the girl saying “I don't need this world!!”
Then Izanami says “The real you ran away from hating herself, the world's hate, and made it all your fault”.
Mu screamed.

Lmao, Izanami is literally acting like a Shadow self from Persona 

Before I go any further with how crappy Ragna's predicament is, remember that Act 2 is called "Nightmare Memory". This is probably Ragna's worst fear ever at this point, so maybe all isn't as it seems. Maybe it's a warning/sign to not go this route and find another way instead?

Oh, who am I kidding. Ragna committing suicide is the happiest way his story can end right now.

1 minute ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Before I go any further with how crappy Ragna's predicament is, remember that Act 2 is called "Nightmare Memory". This is probably Ragna's worst fear ever at this point, so maybe all isn't as it seems. Maybe it's a warning/sign to not go this route and find another way instead?

Assuming, like Act I, the routes are all kinda canon, you could guess Ragna defeats Izanami while Hakumen and Nine fight, but Noel resets everything because why the fuck not?

13 minutes ago, Sourenga said:

Zedar90 will probably post it later, but on jbbs the summary of Rachel's story reveals she's actually nothing more than "a personification of that girl's (Raquel?) Drive ability"

This right here if true sucks so hard. 

Rachel
Rachel heads toward Izanami.
On her way, she meets Valkenhayn that had come to stop her, but in the end he cooperates with her instead. Rachel is told by Jin that if it's like this Izanami can't be defeated. And later Relius says that he can't let Rachel meet Izanami, but it would be interesting to let Rachel who is like rags to meet Izanami.
When Rachel reaches Izanami, Izanami asks Rachel if she wants to test whatever she is an entitled and has the rights to touch the azure. After the battle Izanami hands over azure, but Rachel sees that it's defective. Then Rachel says to Izanami “You might not notice it, but you seems to be worried about her.” “after all, your nothing more then her “drive”.

Maybe I read it wrong, but it seems like it's Izanami that his her's(amaterasu's?) drive

Spoiler

イザナミが気付いていたかと問うと、レイチェルは「自覚はないみたいだけど貴女は彼女の事が心配みたいね」と続けるそして気付いた確信というものが、

「だって、貴女は彼女の「ドライブ」に過ぎないのだから」

12 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Maybe I read it wrong, but it seems like it's Izanami that his her's(amaterasu's?) drive

Yeah, you're right. My mistake. Should've read the context more carefully. Izanami(her vessel Saya?) seems to be a personification of "her Drive". Whether it means real Noel within the Amaterasu or Saya Terumi's Drive... 

EDIT: Act 3 is apparently called "The Replacement Blue"

Hazama
3 Hibiki
6 Litchi
7 Ragna
8 Izanami

Hibiki thinks that Hazama's actions are suspicious, Hazama get's Litchi out of the way. After that he fight's Ragna who hasn't fully regained his memories yet.
After the battle, it's known that Hazama isn't affected by the embryo and knew from the beginning his relationship with Terumi. He get's the azure but throws it away since he has no need for it. The true azure is about to awaken and he wishes for the appearance of “Noel”.

I thought that could've been the real Saya inside Amaterasu as well, but that would be weird since Izanami is actively trying to destroy it, something that's probably redundant if you're already possessing her.

That ending where Ragna runs her through with the sword, BTW. Whose ending was that from?

I thought that could've been the real Saya inside Amaterasu as well, but that would be weird since Izanami is actively trying to destroy it, something that's probably redundant if you're already possessing her.

That ending where Ragna runs her through with the sword, BTW. Whose ending was that from?

Ragna's it looks like. Izanami is seemingly not having a story, and according to Tokkan the name for act 3 is "The Replacement Blue".

Just now, MaximusMurkimus said:

It's from Ragna's ending. Izanami apparently let Ragna do it on purpose. After that Izanami causes Phenomena Intervention and says "Brother, if you really are planning to end everything, allow me to show the enemy you really need to defeat."

Relius' story apparently confirms Izanami's body is a doll.

I'm wondering if there was ever a real Saya to begin with, if Izanami (Saya) is just a drive manifest, then does that mean that the Saya that Ragna and Jin grew up with was also just some drive?

In Izanami's arcade mode, Rachel is apparently always the final boss.

After that the two of talk something while the preview pictures for Act 3 are shown:

- Nine has gained all the Nox Nyctores.
- Composed looking Amane
- Valkenhayn grabbing Amane's throat
- Carl wondering about something
- Noel and Jin, then Kagura who's protecting Noel
- Izayoi on her knee and Hakumen reaching his hand to her
- Terumi and Hzama grinning together
- Lambda fighting with Relius
- Kokonoe in the middle of turning Tager from human into a cyborg
- A picture of Ragna's back

2 minutes ago, Chaoschao222 said:

Wouldn't be the first time a BB boss let themselves be killed. In fact, that's a pretty common occurrence in this series.

Can't remember another time this happened, examples?

There was Terumi in CS but he was just kinda stalling for time with his fight.

Just now, Chaoschao222 said:

Wouldn't be the first time a BB boss let themselves be killed. In fact, that's a pretty common occurrence in this series.

I think it's the villains than bosses specifically. First the Murakumo (since Nu kinda remembers all the previous PFD's deaths, and I believe she liked that...), then Terumi, and Relius gave up and expected Carl to kill him. lol

Can't remember another time this happened, examples?

There was Terumi in CS but he was just kinda stalling for time with his fight.

Technically, Every time nu impales herself with ranga, they're both on their way out because they are recognizing their deaths so their life link wouldn't be any good, the,y just fall into the cauldron before they can actually die.

Terumi was not stalling for time, at least not totally, he had relius kill him so he would be able to infiltrate takamagahara and drop off the supervirus that took them out of the picture.

14 minutes ago, Sourenga said:

It's from Ragna's ending. Izanami apparently let Ragna do it on purpose. After that Izanami causes Phenomena Intervention and says "Brother, if you really are planning to end everything, allow me to show the enemy you really need to defeat."

Relius' story apparently confirms Izanami's body is a doll.

So does that mean that Ragna's ending was just her going "Holy shit you actually had the balls to do it lol" before she shows her what could potentially be her true form?"