Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

Ragna
Ragna's memories are unstable but he only doesn't forget to defeat Izanami.
Rachel tells Ragna that he will only become a good toy for Izanami, but Ragna says he as to do it anyway.
Ragna notices that Rachel have become weaker, and suddenly Azrael barges in. Ranga makes Rachel retreat and Ragna fights Azrael. After the fight, Azrael stops and says that he looks forward to eat Ragna when he have become a god.
Ragna arrives to Izanami, fights her, kills her and is shown the existence he should defeat if he wants to end it(amaterasu, girl with tubs, "Noel" whatever she should be called).

15 minutes ago, Sourenga said:

It's from Ragna's ending. Izanami apparently let Ragna do it on purpose. After that Izanami causes Phenomena Intervention and says "Brother, if you really are planning to end everything, allow me to show the enemy you really need to defeat."

Relius' story apparently confirms Izanami's body is a doll.

So that's not Saya's husk of a body used as a vessel?

Ragna becomes a God according to Azreal?! Awwww Yeahh.

And oh no, Ragna is going to try and kill True Noel? Don't do it Rags! 

3 minutes ago, Vulcan422 said:

This story is killing my fucking sides holy shit :lol:

The arcade has never been the greatest at explaining the plot. Heck, the events of Amane's Arcade in CP are kinda all over the place, as his conversation at the end of his arcade must have taken place before CP, since rachel already appears pretty familiar with him when he strolls through the climax of the story mode proper.

2 minutes ago, kylehyde said:

Ragna becomes a God according to Azreal?! Awwww Yeahh.

Honestly, the most deserved development in the series. Hercules would have packed up and gone home 49 timeloops, 22 continuum shifts, and 4 phenomena interventions ago.

1 minute ago, oh no, he said said:

The arcade has never been the greatest at explaining the plot. Heck, the events of Amane's Arcade in CP are kinda all over the place, as his conversation at the end of his arcade must have taken place before CP, since rachel already appears pretty familiar with him when he strolls through the climax of the story mode proper.

Honestly, the most deserved development in the series. Hercules would have packed up and gone home 49 timeloops, 22 continuum shifts, and 4 phenomena interventions ago.

It would be cool if he did, but I'm assuming Azreal meant Ragna's awakening into the Black Beast who's power is god like.

I think Azrael's just making a reference to his title of Shishigami, telling him to come back after he's gain his full power.

The Grim Reaper finally becoming the Grim f**king Reaper. woooooo.

For the longest time though, I expected Ragna to develop a power that's pretty much his own, after getting the Idea Engine. Something like the Azure, but built entirely upon his being, like "Crimson." Oh well, I dreamed while it lasted.

It seems like the summary was a little faulty about the god thing, I think? Here is what Azrael and Ragna says

R: Tsk... you monster bastard...!
A: Fuhahaha... finally, you have become more like yourself. Or is it... you the right one?
R: Yeah right, you held back...
A: It's really too bad Grim Reaper. I would like to have more fun fighting you... but it's too early.
R: ...an?
A: The current you are too early. I want to be higher... I want to fight with everything released.
R: Hey, what are you talking about.
A: A pact.
R: A pact?
A: That's right. To fight with the gods.. are quite a good terms.

I know the arcade modes are intentionally vague to get people to play the story mode in the console version

But something tells me all the shenanigans going on in the arcade version is actually gonna have the opposite effect lol

Carl
3 Rachel
6 Litchi
7 Kokonoe
8 Izanami

Carl fights Rachel because he thought Rachel is one of the entitled and decides to get rid of the others. After the battle, Rachel asks Carl if her really thinks his wish will be fulfilled.

Carl notice that Litchi is an entitled, they fight.
Carl tells Kokonoe that he will defeat Izanami and return Ada back to normal. Kokonoe asks Carl if he is serious about what he is saying and fights him. After the battle, Carl reveals about Ada and Nirvana to Kokonoe, and Kokonoe is about to dismantle Nirvana and take a look, but.

Carl fights Izanami, and after the battle he recives azure hand is successfully rebuild a world with Ada in it. But right after that you sees Ada inside Nirvana.
According to Izanami, this happened because of a higher ranked entitled.

Taokaka
3 Naoto
6 Tsubaki
7 Azrael
8 Izanami

Tao was walking around smell a bad smell, and runs into Naoto. Tao notice that Naoto is similar to Ragna, and has a fight with him so that he will treat her with food. After the battle Naoto asks Tao if she just couldn't go after the bad smell and so she does.

Tao fight with Tsubaki since Tsubaki is trying to get rid of the other entitled. After the battle Tao says she is fighting for everyone's sake, and Tsubaki who is left is wondering what she is doing.
Azrael seems to be some kind of guard, and says that Tao was first here. After the battle Azrael leaves.

After fighting Izanami, Tao sees a vision of Kaka village being rich and the turned into being poor.
Izanami says that it's because of a higher ranked entitled. But Tao says that it won't be their village if she uses some strange power to change it, and Tao want it to be like it is. And if there is someone who doesn't want to change the world, Tao will protect that person.

I know a lot you may not like the cussing but I got to say this shit is get fucking crazy and that the real Saya is in the amaterasu and she the true cause of all of this mess ,what is going on Mori your story got to be one of the most you know whats going on the next your lost and all over the place,believe me I own almost all the games but this got to be WFT.

Oh. My. God.

Izanami is Nicovideo.

Ragna is a premium member, and the rest of the cast are standard members who need to upgrade, so Izanami is kicking them out.

There is nothing saying that it's real Saya in the Amaterasu unit.

My interpretation is that it's the future Noel or Original time line Noel. Everything in CT-CS-CP have likely been in the past after a giant rewind. We are now likely nearing the end and start point of everything.

2 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

There is nothing saying that it's real Saya in the Amaterasu unit.

My interpretation is that it's the future Noel or Original time line Noel. Everything in CT-CS-CP have likely been in the past after a giant rewind. We are now likely nearing the end and start point of everything.

That's probably the case but if so then what benefit would either one of those Noels have for anyone? If they kill her would it reset time for everyone moments before their terrible event in their life that made them the character they currently are? 

Either way, Cristina Vee and Kanako Kondo are gonna be pissed...

10 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Tao fight with Tsubaki since Tsubaki is trying to get rid of the other entitled.

Tsubaki, I love you, but no. Bad Tsubaki. At least she seems to question what she's doing afterwards, though. A step in the right direction.

Terumi
3 Hazama
6 Platinum
7 Hakumen
8 Izanami

Terumi complains to Hazama asking why Hazama is still being niece to the NOL, but Hazama says it can't be help since he one of them. They try to merge again. After the battle, Terumi says it's “that woman” fault that they can't merge, and then tells Hazama to go to the cauldron since he has his memories. And when Hazama leaves, Terumi thinks that Hazama is fishy and wonders what Hazama is thinking.

Terumi tries to taunt Trinity, but notice that she isn't there anymore. After the battle, Terumi thinks that he could merge with someone else than Hazama.
Hakumen appears and Terumi asks if Hakumen is going to kill Izanami “again”.
Terumi says that Hakumen's body seems to be in a good shape, but the insides is in the way and fights Hakumen. After the battle, Phenomena Intervention occurs, and Terumi tells Hakumen to take good care of that body.
Terumi tells Izanami to lend him the azure so he can merge, and Izanami asks if Terumi has problem with making a vessel follow him. Izanami says that she could lend it as entertainment, but since they are in the embryo he have to challenge her.
After the battle, Terumi is given a azure, but Terumi get's mad since it's only a fragment, but then says that Izanami can't handel the main part.
Terumi goes to the unit and tells that he will use the successor of the azure.

Jin arcade:

Makoto

Hakumen

Platinum

Izanami

Makoto:

Makoto comes running up to Jin, asking him whether he feels like something is weird. She feels like something big has happened, something she doesn't understand but she feels like Jin knows something, and so decides to fight him to get an answer.

After the battle, although she doesn't completely understand everything, she offers to help him anyway. Jin tells her her help isn't needed, and she should go do what she needs to do.

Hakumen:

Hakumen tells Jin he can't defeat Izanami, the only one that can is someone who can erase the successor of the Azure. Jin realises that tsubaki's izayoi can, and that hakumen intends to use her/it to do, he asks hakumen what value is there in the world that he would sacrifice that which ought to be protected (tsubaki) in order to do. He angrily refuses to acknowledge Hakumen's logic, and they fight.

After the battle , Trinity's spirit asks Hakumen why he would do that, Hakumen replies because Izanami is death and despair itself, he can only say there is no other way to kill her but that.

Platinum:

Jin says he's finally found them. Luna asks if they're an entitled, and that they are the only ones who will get their wishes granted so she starts spoiling for a fight. Trinity shouts that both their souls are unstable and could be erased  but Luna says they have plenty of powet right now so she's going to beat them up.

After the battle, Platinum ignores the warning about being unable to control their power and is about to fight Jin again when phenomenon intervention occurs.

Izanami:

Jin says that whoever gets the Azure will throw the world out of balance, so he's going to take it, and they fight.

After the fight, Izanami (or Trinity? it isn't clear) says that even though izanami was his opponent he didn't go all out but still won, so he should just create a new world. Jin laughs and dismisses the idea, slashing the Azure.

He says his goal was always to obtain the Azure so he could destroy it, and now you (izanami) is next. But then information leaks out of the pieces of the destroyed Azure, and it makes Jin realise why he can't defeat Izanami.

There's someone above Izanami, someone who needs to be defeated or the world will still be warped.

"The one at the centrw of it all... that person is..."

Fade to black.