Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

15 minutes ago, Sourenga said:

Lambda story summary

3rd stage TERUMI
Terumi is amazed Lambda can see him in his current spiritual state.
"That's too back for you. Guess I'll have to kill just like during that time."
Terumi is surprised by Lambda's strength, then he notices that Lambda isn't a being from within the Embryo but she has come to Embryo from outside.
Terumi ends up retreating saying he's at disadvantage.

6th stage KOKONOE
Kokonoe was searching for Lambda.
She thinks there's some sort of error with Lambda because she's wandering on her own.
After the operation test, Kokonoe notes that there's an error within the memory sector.
Kokonoe is about to bring Lambda back into lab, but Lambda refuses and runs from her.

7th stage NU
Nu wishes to kill and unite with Ragna.
Lambda can't allow that since Ragna would disappear.
Nu is amazed by Lambda's strength.
Nu yells that she will kill all who interrupt her union with Ragna and then is Phenomena Intervened out of the scene.

8th stage IZANAMI
Lambda desires to protect Ragna and will fight for him.
Izanami laughs at how amusing it's to see a doll protecting Ragna.

Lambda stands no chance against Izanami. Even so, Lambda insists that her mission is getting rid of Ragna's enemies. Lambda won't stop fighting and Izanami is about to rush to her.
Suddenly, Ignis appears behind Lambda and captures her. Relius tells he came there specifically to get Lambda.
Both Nu and Lambda have gone through changes. Relius states that Nu and Mu are unusable, Lambda will have to do as their substitute.
Izanami tells Relius is free to use Lambda for whatever he needs her.
Lambda's consciousness is fading away and she mumbles the name "Ragna..."

Lambda-chan... *sniff* she grew up so fast ;w; (Too bad she didn't meet Ragna yet D: )

Maybe the error in the Memory Sector has to due with the fact she originally had Nu's soul before? I was confused as how we currently have Nu with her current soul while Lambda had revived back in CPEX except we have no idea if she has her original soul or if she still has Nu's soul.

BUT WHAT DA HECK IS RELIUS THINKING OF DOING TO HER AGAIN?! D:<

46 minutes ago, syzm said:

Only way that has the desired narrative heft is if Mori is trying to pull some UBW shit--although the timelines are way worse, and the consequences are much larger (i.e.: Shirou grew up to be the Holy Grail instead of Archer, and then got summoned back in time to... do... something evil?)

Otherwise it's a zero-sum game. "Noel Vermillion" as she exists throughout the series is a consequence of her being unfinished as a Murakumo Unit and subsequently adopted as a blank slate/raised as a human that would eventually grow into that identity. If the original is from another timeline then she's logically no closer to Noel than Saya, Lambda or Nu are. Mori can try and say "no but really it's the same Noel from the game" but we in turn would be completely justified in telling him that he's wrong and stupid. Which, disclaimer, I don't dismiss as a possibility.

Basically, if there's any divergence here between the original and Noel, then this "twist" changes nothing outside of adding another layer to the clone hierarchy above Saya. If MetaAlpha-00 up in Amaterasu isn't the exact same annoying woobie blonde from the game, then it's not a clone of Noel--or, at least, isn't any more a clone of Noel than the other 13 clones-and-counting. At some point Mori would be asking us to divide by zero.

So let me summarize Noel/Saya story until now to explain why that reveal is mindscrewing everyone. Before CF we had the following chain of events:

-Ragna/Jin/Saya are saved by Jubei from a lab and raised by Sister

-Stuff happens and Saya gets kidnapped. She supposedly gets cloned in the process. Noel and the others (Lambda/Nu) are created.

-Experiment involving Noel happens, goes horribly wrong, fails and she's free. She is then raised by a family. (We have 2 Blonde girls at this point)

-Everyone finds Saya (Izanami), but she's actually a doll. So now the only obvious answer is that Saya is inside the Amaterasu Unit... BUT NO. It's been confirmed that Noel is the one inside the Amaterasu Unit.

Now you end up with 3 Blonde girls, and one of them is still missing. And even if you assume that Noel, inside Amaterasu, is from an alternate timeline or was there all along this creates so many issues and screws up with the chain of events we've known so badly, that only a very godlike writting could explain and save this story from being a total mess!

All of this is still taking place within the embryo right?

If so, exactly what happened to Noel at the end of CP/CPEX? It's entirely possible that she was intercepted on her way into the Embryo's world and strung up to Amaterasu for some reason or another that is yet to be revealed. There's then still the issue of a Noel copy/clone/whatever inside the Embryo itself, but then we really don't know how the world of the embryo works, could be her own mental projection or something crazy (which let's be honest, isn't outside the realms of possibility for this series)

12 minutes ago, IsItWitty said:

I hear that the Act III teaser has a shot of Ragna with his back turned?

What o_o What is going to happen to Ragna D:

Honestly, I feel like everyone is waaay over-speculating the Noel/Saya/Ammy-girl thing. 

"Original Noel" just sounds like an anime-ass way of saying "The thing Noel is based on". We already know Saya is a doll-thing that came out of a lab, and we thought Noel, Lambda and Nu were robo-clones of Saya, so who's to say Saya wasn't based on the Amaterasu girl, thus connecting her directly to Noel?

If anything, to me it's sounding like the Ammy-girl is probably the 0th Prime Field Device which was sealed in the Boundary after becoming the Eye of the Azure. Considering most of the following Prime Field's failed to obtain the Azure, it only makes sense that Relius/whoever else would be like "Hey, that first one kinda worked, let's make 11, 12 and 13 based on that", perhaps with Saya being a prototype or something.

I'm not saying they wont introduce some time travel bullshit where the Ammy-girl ends up being some future Noel/"Real" Saya/Litchi's mom/Arakune in a dress, it's just a bit presumptuous given the current information.

4 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

So anyways what about the other arcade runs?

Noel, Izayoi, Nine and Litchi summaries are still untranslated. Others haven't been posted to jbbs yet.
I'll continue translating tomorrow if Zedar or Tokkan haven't finished the job while I'm sleeping.....

23 minutes ago, Sourenga said:

Noel, Izayoi, Nine and Litchi summaries are still untranslated. Others haven't been posted to jbbs yet.
I'll continue translating tomorrow if Zedar or Tokkan haven't finished the job while I'm sleeping.....

Cant' wait for Nu-13 and Amane summaries

Amane because I want to know what position he has in all of the fiasco that is happening right now.

Nine
3 Kokonoe
6 Celica
7 Ragna
8 Hakumen

Nine feels resentment towards Kokonoe who hasn't regained her memories since she used Celica.
Nine says that Kokonoe is similar to Nine in places she shouldn't be, and even though she doesn't remember Kokonoe had done something that can't be forgiven.
After the battle Nine leaves Kokonoe in a state were she can't fight.

Unlike other characters, Nine speaks in a big sis manner. She tells Celica that she doesn't have to know, and after the battle she tells Celica that she doesn't need to see the end of the world, so she should sleep for a while.

Nine asks Ragna if he has killed Izanami, and which Ragna asks back to way have they been thrown to Ikaruga and why is she taking these actions.
Nine tells Ragna to stop speaking like that because he is making her wanting to kill him and kill him. Ranga says he doesn't understand her.
After the battle, Nine says that it happened faster than what she thought, and told Ragna to lay on the ground while the world ends.

Nine tells Hakumen that this world have only despair.
Hakumen says that Nine has been swallowed by despair when she fell into the boundary, and that he is looking down on her.
After the battle, Nine says that Hakumen is always like that, that all will be fine if he cuts down the enemy in front of him. And since both her and him had done it, they have made thousands of corpses. Then Nine says, fine I'll show you, and both of them watches a vision like thing.
That this is a world that have been granting wish several times over to the entitled. But in reality no one's a desire had been granted. And that is because of the existence inside the master unit, Noel Vermillion. As long as she isn't killed, the world won't end.

6 minutes ago, Shinhwa said:

Wow, totally beating up her own daughter... Damn it feels like Nine loves Celica way more than her own daughter...

She beats up Celica too.

1 hour ago, Shinhwa said:

What o_o What is going to happen to Ragna D:

Oh the usual: pain, suffering, torment, lots of blood loss and enough crap to make even the most vigilant men reach for the noose while Crrrrrraaaaawwwwling innnnn myyyyy skinnnnn plays in the background.

At least this time he actually gets to be the stabbing master for a bit.

Also, damn Nine you're one heartless bitch. Whatever you learned from "the truth" must have been the equivalent to staring Yog Sothoth in the face.

Nu
3 Carl
6 Platinum
7 Bang
8 Izanami

Nu tells Carl to hand over Nirvana, but Carl refuses. After the battle Nirvana pick up Carl and runs off. Nu believes that Nirvana has a will.

Nu says to Platinum that she won't hurt them if she hands over the nox. After the battle Bang is mad at Nu for attacking a child.

Platinum gets away, but Nu don't mind since bang has another nox.
After the battle Nu absorbs the nox and says that there are 8 remaining until she can merge with Ragna, and then Phenomena Intervention.

Nu has forgotten about Izanami, and when Izanami introduces herself, Nu remembers what Nine told her and tries to kill Izanami. Izanami is amused that was her own sword tries to attack her.
After the battle, Nu couldn't do anything towards Izanami, and Izanami says that Nu can't hurt her unless she has all of the noxs. And she also says that the nox that Nu had is gone. That everything that doesn't fit a certain person will denied, and that person is Noel.
Izanami taunts Nu that everything that Nu had done had been denied by Noel.
Nu's anger explodes and she screams that she will kill Noel, and Nu's visor breaks by her anger aura.

Why does this sound like someone who tried to do a long quest in a game but only to get banned/denied by the administrator =w=;;

Just now, Zedar90 said:

No. But they are not showing her like that for nothing in my opinion.
But lets drop that, if she comes it is likely for the console release.

Why does this remind me of when Ragna was shown in XBLAZE before...

1 minute ago, Shinhwa said:

Why does this remind me of when Ragna was shown in XBLAZE before...

Might be, but why show Es in an arcade route, in a very critical part of the story. This isn't BlazBlue shown in Xblaze, but Xblaze shown a BlazBlue. And it's not like Xblaze really was a success either.
And it's not only a shadow, you can see her face.
And it's a extremely fast cut, most who are unfamiliar with Xblaze would likely not register what was shown. My tell sign was the sword and even I was questioning myself. Did I really see what I thought?
Es will likely have something to do with the story, the question for me is she going to reappear in Naoto's act 3 or is she going to appear in more detail in the console release.

It is quite interesting how Rachel's story from back in CP is kind of fitting altogether with the current scenario.

<Everyone is trying to kill the Girl (Monster) instead of saving her because she is denying everyone's wishes>

Just now, Shinhwa said:

It is quite interesting how Rachel's story from back in CP is kind of fitting altogether with the current scenario.

<Everyone is trying to kill the Girl (Monster) instead of saving her because she is denying everyone's wishes>

History repeats itself... Again. And again. And again...

1 hour ago, Shinhwa said:

Wow, totally beating up her own daughter... Damn it feels like Nine loves Celica way more than her own daughter...

Pretty much. Whatever obsession over Celica she had before the boundary incident got amplified by the thousands. Although it's no surprise she'd suddenly resent Kokonoe, daddy tried the same thing and we know how she feels about him. I'm just wondering if she knows that the original Celica was killed already, because that's partially why Kokonoe didn't show much concern over her methods. I'm a bit disappointed because I didn't want that route for Nine. Now Noel is going through the wringer again too and Lambda got snatched.

5 minutes ago, Shinhwa said:

I really wonder what Relius has in mind in regards to Lambda...

It might just be his weird fetish...

13 minutes ago, Shinhwa said:

I really wonder what Relius has in mind in regards to Lambda...

Considering Relius wants to recreate the world in his own image, he probably want to use Lambda, controlled entirely by him to replace the Amaterasu Noel.

In fact I think that's how Act 3 would probably end for each character, they take the place of Amaterasu Noel and remake the world how they want it.

So....the girl inside is Noel and Saya is still Izanami. But Izanami a "drive" of Amateratsu?

Could Izanami actually be a byproduct of Amateratsu that has taken the personality and mindset of a death goddess because that's its wish for her world that she can't carry out herself?