Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

4 minutes ago, Shinhwa said:

I still don't get why Izanami turns into Saya Terumi when hit by Amane's Astral Finish though.

The same reason why Hazama turns into Kazuma when he's hit by it. It's a throwback gag because the characters resemble each other, that's it

1 minute ago, Master Of Chaos said:

The same reason why Hazama turns into Kazuma when he's hit by it. It's a throwback gag because the characters resemble each other, that's it

I don't think that's where it ends though. Kazuma and Hazama aren't the same individual, but they were both artificial bodies created so Terumi could have a vessel. Hazama even tries to use that resemblance to his favor to try and stop Trinity from using her magic to hold him in place. So while those two aren't the same individual, there is an obvious reason why they look like each other. It's also way too convenient to have someone who looks like Izanami and shares her first name with "Saya" and her last name with "Terumi". I just don't think the connection is Izanami IS Saya Terumi since Naoto ruled out that possibility itself. But I think there might be some sort of reasoning even if it's something like "they're both based off of the girl in Amaterasu" instead of being directly related to each other.

Few questions that still linger for me:

1. What's up with the plan to make Ragna a "God"? O.o

2. Why is Kagura crucified, assassinated and such so much in Hibiki's arcade storyline...? (Kagura did nothing wrong D: [Except maybe molesting women])

3. I know we still gotta wait till Valkenhayn's Act 2 summaries to come out but why does Nine need him alive...?

4 minutes ago, Shinhwa said:

2. Why is Kagura crucified, assassinated and such so much in Hibiki's arcade storyline...? (Kagura did nothing wrong D: [Except maybe molesting women])

3. I know we still gotta wait till Valkenhayn's Act 2 summaries to come out but why does Nine need him alive...?

1. Azrael wants to see Ragna turn into the Black Beast so he can fight it.

2. It's a vision that Izanami shows Hibiki. She says that is what will happen if he doesn't kill Noel.

3. No idea.

I feel out of all the people who Izanami has thrown at to kill Noel, Ragna will probably be one of the few who will deny that and more than likely fight to protect her. Besides being the protagonist, he did save Noel(Mu) when everyone said she needed to be killed, I've no doubt he will do the same with this girl. 

Spoiler

I'm beginning to think he might even sacrifice his own life so that the girl can live and he will take her place inside Amaterasu or something. As far as I know, without Amaterasu there is no world, maybe I'm wrong.

41 minutes ago, Shinhwa said:

Not much is known. But Azrael wants him to become a God (or at least equal in power to one) so he can finally punch him in the face at full power. Apparently it has something to do with the Black Beast (because it always flippin' does). Considering all the information we've just obtained, Azrael's goals are probably the most "normal" ones. Everyone's going on and on about recreating some shitty world vision and Amaterasu/Noel is repeatedly stamping them with the "denied" mark. Azrael though? The man says "Bugger that nonsense. Imma make meself a God so I can kick its ass".

24 minutes ago, Shinhwa said:

Because it is the vision Izanami is showing to Hibiki on what will happen if "Noel Vermillion" continues to be within the Amaterasu.

26 minutes ago, Shinhwa said:

Maybe after killing her husband she decided to try a canine companion instead :v:?

Well, Valkenhayn has his own share of dark secrets. Anyone that hung around Relius for so long cannot be entirely good news. Especially when they kidnap Saya Terumi.

7 minutes ago, kylehyde said:

I feel out of all the people who Izanami has thrown at to kill Noel, Ragna will probably be one of the few who will deny that and more than likely fight to protect her. Besides being the protagonist, he did save Noel(Mu) when everyone said she needed to be killed, I've no doubt he will do the same with this girl. 

Hide contents

I'm beginning to think he might even sacrifice his own life so that the girl can live and he will take her place inside Amaterasu or something. As far as I know, without Amaterasu there is no world, maybe I'm wrong.

I sure hope not, especially when you see the way he skewered Saya with zero hesitation in comparison....unless he's beginning to see Noel as a replacement Saya. Which she basically is, mind you. Plus with his amnesia I don't see him going all out for others just yet. But still, ridiculously out-of-character for Ragna "Damn it I know you're in there somewhere" The Bloodedge.

6 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

I sure hope not, especially when you see the way he skewered Saya with zero hesitation in comparison....unless he's beginning to see Noel as a replacement Saya. Which she basically is, mind you. Plus with his amnesia I don't see him going all out for others just yet. But still, ridiculously out-of-character for Ragna "Damn it I know you're in there somewhere" The Bloodedge.

Also, we have that Rachel story about the book, and also if Amaterasu has memories AND uses Noel's memories, think about what could happen if Ragna memories are the ones the world would run into.

3 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Also, we have that Rachel story about the book, and also if Amaterasu has memories AND uses Noel's memories, think about what could happen if Ragna memories are the ones the world would run into.

Everyone becomes afraid of ghosts and his entire harem will go sad while Kakas all ask everyone to buy food for them? :v

Also does anyone have screenshots of Nu-13's Ending?

11 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

he skewered Saya with zero hesitation in comparison....unless he's beginning to see Noel as a replacement Saya

Didn't Izanami throw herself into his slab?

I wouldn't say he turned her into a kebab readily.

Come to think of it, this whole murderous fetch quest could be a plan to throw the "good guys" against each other while Izanami does her thing.

Think about it, Nine sends basically everyone to kill Izanami. Everyone agrees for their own motives and because Izanami messed with them directly or indirectly and she sounds evil enough even if she didn't.

However, she did throw a few wrenches on the way of a joint attack simply because most times the worlds will not overlap and some characters got the specific orders to gather all the Nox Nyctores before taking on Izanami. 

On the other hand, Izanami sending everyone to kill Amaterasu!Noel is another thing entirely. While she did a good job in terms of motivation, she's talking about killing freaking Noel and a lot of characters simply won't agree to that. Ragna, Makoto and Kagura immediately jump to mind. While others like Jin are more than happy to get rid of her.

Basically, we can't expect things like Kagura managing to put Ragna, Jin, Noel and Tsubaki on the same room in CP without copious amounts of bloodshed and violence. At least for Act III.

Also, Ragna didn't just walked to Izanami and stabbed her. She jumped on his sword mid-fight just to prove a point. (And well, she did. Blood-Scythe can stab things, I thought it wasn't possible.)

I just want to know how much Ragna remembers at this point.

1 hour ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Well he had made up his mind in CP that he was going to kill Izanami. I don't think it was out of character to back up his words. Ragna probably saw Izanami for what she was and didn't see his sister in her anymore. But he really cares for Noel so he is better at sympathizing with the plight of the Murakumo units. Let's not forget he was trying to save Nu in CP, you know the crazy yandere who wants to kill him, unless phenomenon intervention were to happen, I'm sure he has a cooler head about things now since he has been through so much.

Then we also have Celica and however many times he risked his life to save her. Not to mention how pissed he got with Kokonoe when he found out she was just using Celica until she died. He was not about to let her  sacrifice her life and use that nail thing in phase 0. 

This Noel sort of reminds me of being in that situation as well.

I don't think he needs his memories, his feeling are already there.

Of course that's just my take.

Just now, IsItWitty said:

Didn't Izanami throw herself into his slab?

I wouldn't say he turned her into a kebab readily.

Didn't he dash towards her and run her through almost immediately after their battle? No one translated their dialogue beforehand so I'm just going on the in-game movement/pictures.

And according to his conversation with Rachel he only remembers that he was supposed to kill Izanami, nothing indicating that he remembers why. 

Plus he hesitated hard to attack even at the end of CP, so I doubt he suddenly gained the resolve to do so while having amnesia.

I'm just finding it dumb how he's willing to save murderous, deadly, and potentially destructive versions of his sister, but doesn't even bother with the real deal. Even Izzy said herself killing her wouldn't change anything, so either that was a vivid hallucination to invite him to fight Amaterasu or she basically was trying to stop him from getting a chance to reach out to Saya and lose control of her vessel.

The thing is, there is a Phenomena Intervention just after he stabs her. So it's not like he did something important.

He just let it out, rushed and got trolled. Typical Ragna there, no worries.

3 hours ago, DeadmanJV2 said:

I just don't think the connection is Izanami IS Saya Terumi since Naoto ruled out that possibility itself.

Didn't Naoto initially identify Izanami as Saya and only stopped thinking that because Izanami told him that she's not Saya Terumi? (My guess is that both of them have the same soul even if they're not exactly the same person.)

Its likely Saya's body was created by Relius to be Izanami's vessel, similar to what Hazama and Kazuma are to Terumi.

9 minutes ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

Its likely Saya's body was created by Relius to be Izanami's vessel, similar to what Hazama and Kazuma are to Terumi.

Maybe the three brothers were created with that purpose and Saya was selected as the best choice.