Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

25 minutes ago, GunBlazer said:

Okay, I'm officially over it.

So I guess what Izzy was trying to say is that her defeat would do nothing compared to taking out whoever she wants Ragna to beat?

She was kinda cryptic about what this greater evil is, just like Nine. The power of a god, besides herself? The truth, the titular Central Fiction, is what exactly?

My guess is that this whole thing is Ragna's dying dream as he bleeds out in the church  :eng101: 

1 minute ago, heavymetalmixer said:

I don't whose ending is this

I think it's Izanami. Act III trailer.

I'm reminded when Izanami said to Ragna at the end of CP that he couldn't "save her". At the time I thought she was talking about Saya. Now I'm somewhat convinced it was actually True Noel who she was referring too. 

And Rachel's story about the girl in the book, I always felt she was talking about Nu-13 since a lot of it made sense for her being said girl. Again now it's more apparent it was True Noel. 

So yeah I learned a lot in Act 2.

Or at least a lot of what I thought has been flipped around.

4 minutes ago, kylehyde said:

I'm reminded when Izanami said to Ragna at the end of CP that he couldn't "save her". At the time I thought she was talking about Saya. Now I'm somewhat convinced it was actually True Noel who she was referring too. 

And Rachel's story about the girl in the book, I always felt she was talking about Nu-13 since a lot of it made sense for her being said girl. Again now it's more apparent it was True Noel. 

So yeah I learned a lot in Act 2.

She actually says Ragna "wouldn't be able to save me, ever".

Izzy's still the anomaly here, though. If she's linked to Amaterasu then why is she trying to destroy it? If she's just assuming the personality of a death goddess where did she get her power from? Can she see why kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Mori's gonna spend more time on an obligatory swimsuit segment than to filling all the plot holes he dug, I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

She actually says Ragna "wouldn't be able to save me, ever".

Really!? Shit I guess it's been a while since I've played it so a lot of quotes are a little fuzzy. 

I'm in the middle of editing Azrael, Kagura, and Ragna's Act 2 cutscenes and will be posting them here shortly. All the Act 2 arcade modes I keep finding are either just screens or short clips of a single part. I'll just edit this post once I get them uplodaded so that I don't take up too much space.

Ah, I wouldn't do that. ArcSys cops can be pretty troublesome with videos about story and music (music more so). You can post your username for whichever video service you're using and give updates on what's available, but don't directly link to the videos, please.

1 minute ago, Chaoschao222 said:

Ah, I wouldn't do that. ArcSys cops can be pretty troublesome with videos about story and music (music more so). You can post your username for whichever video service you're using and give updates on what's available, but don't directly link to the videos, please.

Ahh, noted. First time i've been able to contribute, so I didn't know the ins and outs. Any recommended site to upload it at? I imagine YT would still work?

1 hour ago, Volt said:

I think it's Izanami. Act III trailer.

Oh, and this is probably Jin's or Noel's. Kagura's ending is different.

1 minute ago, TagAnarchy said:

No, it's definitely from the Act 3 preview you get when you complete Izanami arcade mode. It matches up with the descriptions we've been given.

1 minute ago, TagAnarchy said:

Ahh, noted. First time i've been able to contribute, so I didn't know the ins and outs. Any recommended site to upload it at? I imagine YT would still work?

If you post it to YT the Arc cops will most likely find the clips and shut down your channel. Try Dailymotion.

And he means that it's part of the preview for Act III, not anyone's Act II ending

3 minutes ago, TagAnarchy said:

Yeah, where you upload is up to you. Some people choose to upload to other locations like Dailymotion just because ArcCops can't take down the content as easily.

37 minutes ago, Chaoschao222 said:

Yeah, where you upload is up to you. Some people choose to upload to other locations like Dailymotion just because ArcCops can't take down the content as easily.

38 minutes ago, Master Of Chaos said:

If you post it to YT the Arc cops will most likely find the clips and shut down your channel. Try Dailymotion.

And he means that it's part of the preview for Act III, not anyone's Act II ending

Duly noted. I need my YT so that's a no go. :X

Ok, my posted stuff is on DM under "asdestroyer". Azrael and Ragna are done. Edit: Kagura is up now.

I don't know Japanese very well, so I have to leave it in your very capable hands.

I'll keep the raw video files on hand for a bit, so if they're needed just ask.

Amane
3 Celica
6 Naoto
7 Azrael
8 Izanami

Celica is happy to see snowmen, and Amane comes and ask Celica if it's okay for her to be here since she has not much time left as far as he can see.
Minerva suddenly attacks Amane, and Celica is surprised with that they have to fight Amane.
After the battle, Amane says that he got why Minerva did attack him. That Minerva made a small connection with an observer like him so that Celica's time would be extended a little.
Amane tells Celica to thank Minerva, and Celica doesn't really understand by thanks Minerva.

Amane tells Naoto to stop interfering with this world and to return to his. Naoto says that another entitled have appeared, and wonders just how many does he have to defeat.
Naoto feels that Amane feels similar to Rachel, so he asks Amane if he knows about Raquel.
Amane says that he doesn't know, or at least that she “doesn't exist” in this world.
Naoto says that if Amane knows something, he will make him talk, which makes Amane say that Naoto is really straightforward.

After the battle, Amane asks Naoto what would he do if he had to kill an innocent girl for the sake of looking for that girl Raquel.
Naoto says that it's obvious, that he would save that girl and find Raquel.
Amane says, so this is what it means to be straightforward...

Amane tells Azrael to move a little since he has no business with him, and Azrael almost did it since he has no interest in people with no power, but suddenly changes his mind when he realize that Amane is an observer.
After the battle, Amane says that the time is up and that he will go, and Azrael is a little irritated, but this is a pact he has made.

Izanami asks Amane what has made him change his mind, he who has decided not to interfere.
Amane says he have come her to “check”.
After the battle somebody was observing their battle.
Inside the embryo, Takamagahara had been restored, and Amane warped there.
And they are being monitored by the master unit, and the A.I's said that they and Amane couldn't do anything.
Amane asks what about destroying the master unit. The A.I says what a foolish thing to say, an observer destroying the master unit.
Amane tells to not think about the details, that Amane started to want to believe in the thing called possibilities.

And to think Amane was initially just "there", nice save Mori.

I'm curious as to who is he observing exactly, if anyone. 

On a side note, does Raquel make an actual appearance on Naoto's story mode, or is she just a voice? Curious for some more Bloodedge Experience representation, since Naoto opened the floodgates.

21 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

And to think Amane was initially just "there", nice save Mori.

I'm curious as to who is he observing exactly, if anyone. 

On a side note, does Raquel make an actual appearance on Naoto's story mode, or is she just a voice? Curious for some more Bloodedge Experience representation, since Naoto opened the floodgates.

Only as a voice in act 2.

edit: two other photos of Es

Spoiler

kRfH0hv.jpg
wWyuTw6.jpg

why is Es showing up when no XBlaze character not even in the game but Naoto from Bloodedge Experience is in the game what point is mori trying to get at by adding her in the story,I know XBlaze is part of the BB universe but its a whole different time period altogether that part is really confusing me.  

4 hours ago, ReRe01 said:

why is Es showing up when no XBlaze character not even in the game but Naoto from Bloodedge Experience is in the game what point is mori trying to get at by adding her in the story,I know XBlaze is part of the BB universe but its a whole different time period altogether that part is really confusing me.  

It's not like there isn't a myriad of shit we don't know yet or anything.

Now that I think about it, this whole True Noel thing might even properly explain those scenes in CT with Noel in a hospital bed and Rachel looking after(?) her,  since I don't think they've ever given us a real explanation for those scenes.

It would also most likely explain why Rachel seems to know the identity of the girl inside the Master Unit.

Naoto's arcade, I sadly missed the Makoto part from fight nr 3.

Naoto: And this time it's someone looking exactly like her. It's not Kiiro, right?
Lambda: …! … confirming...confirming, looking up, comparison... can't... can't understand. Are you... Ragna...?
Naoto: Ragna? No, I'm Kurogane Naoto...
Kokonoe: Kurogane Naoto... So that is your name.
Naoto: Wha!? W, who!? Or rather, from where...?
Kokonoe: … an impossible existence... is it a coinsidence or someone's intention... Won't know unless I look it up.
Lambda, take him with you.
Lambda: take... him?
Kokonoe: It's an order. Restrain him.
Lambda: Roger. Restraining... target.
Naoto: Wha!? No way. I really hate doing things as people like you want me to do!

Naoto: … hey! You woman who has been watching from somewhere!
Kokonoe: Do you mean me?
Naoto: That's right! I don't know who you are, but don't treat other people as things!
Even created things have feelings. If you know that but is ignoring it... I won't forgive you!!
Lambda: As I thought... he's similar. To... Ragna.

Naoto: That girl said the same things as Rachel, am I that similar...?
Ragna... Ragna huh.
Ragna: Hmm? Hey, you. You do also know me my name.
Naoto: What? I'm currently thinking so... wait, that hair and eye... why... “Bloodedge”?
Ragna: “Bloodedge”? You know something, right?
Whatever it's about me or “Bloodedge” doesn't matter. I'll have you telling me about it.
Naoto: Even if you say that...
Ragna:If you refuse, I will not go easy on you, you know?
Naoto: Ah, are you that kind of type? But... It might be faster like this rather then with words!

Ragna: What is going on...? Your drive is...
Naoto: That's my line!! Your drive is “Soul Eater, isn't it!!! …!?
Izanami: … outsider. I won't let you to go any further then this.
Naoto: What? Uwa!

Izanami: Outsider... Who exactly are you? Why do you have... such an unpleasant presence.
Naoto: Oi... Oi oi, it must be a joke. Is it... Saya?
Izanami: … who are you. If you don't want to die, don't use that name so easily.
Naoto: What? Could it be, that Saya is really your name?
Why do you have the same face as my sister as well as the same name!?
Izanami: Sister's name...? Could it be, you are... That can't be. No... if that is the case, I can't ignore it.
I am Hades Izanami. Kurogane Naoto, you shouldn't be in this world... Return to the void where you should be...
Naoto: You are Hades Izanami? … Shit!! What is going on in this world!!??

Izanami: Why? … the body won't move as I want it!
Naoto: Saya... that's not it! Izanami? Shit, doesn't matter. Hand over the “Azure”!
Izanami: … No. The “azure”... what?
“Azure”... are you saying that this man also is an entitled...?
Naoto: This is the “azrue”...? Are you in here? Raquel--
Raquel: You mustn't touch it!
Naoto: Wha...!
Izanami: That voice...? This is in the embryo.
Are you saying it's an direct interference to the Embroy? Who is it!?
Naoto: Is it... Raquel?
Guah.

fn6SOJF.png
vcpmH8J.png
geBkaSq.png

Naoto: A, ouch... What was it this time.
Aa, but I recognize this. It was Ikaruga, wasn't it.
Hm? Huh.
Wasn't there something big floating there before...
But it isn't there now.
… Saya. But it was a little different, right.
Izanami isn't Saya. At least... not my little sister.
Also, Raquel's voice, and that girl I saw in a flash...
Sigh, yare yare. There are a lot of things I don't know.
Okay... Let's go.
It seems like there are still a lot of things I'll need to know about this world after all.

I think it would be easier to guess that Ragna was made off Kurogane Naoto's DNA or something, which Relius may have gotten data off back in Bloodedge Experience when he made his new arm for him.

i have theory Ragna is part of  Amanohokosaka-Terumi Clan.

He uses same Saya Terumi drive Soul eater

He and Naoto are a similar presence noted by Rachel,Lambda,Nu,Taokaka

and remember Jubei found him in a laboratory alongside Saya and Jin.

I was thinking about it, and Saya Terumi looking like she does isn't exactly unusual. She's from the Terumi clan, which is based off of the Amanohokosaka clan, whose females have a history of purple hair and red/purple eyes, as shown with Mei/ the Azure Shrine Maiden.

What I found interesting about Naoto's arcade is when Izzy said her body wouldn't move as she wanted it to. This could simply mean that Naoto rekt her (which I doubt), or Saya is putting up resistance after all.

Relius probably knows their relationship exactly, since he kidnapped Saya T. and we don't know what happened to her after that. 

So people on TV Tropes are saying that Saya is a doll/vessel made for Izzy. I'm not quite sure of that. For starters, Kazuma and Hazama look almost identical to Terumi because they're based off of his likeness. Why then, does Ragna's Saya look nothing like Izzy, if she was intended to be a vessel all along like Haz/Kaz? If anything, Naoto's sister could be the actual vessel for her. She even seems to doubt herself in the translation about her relation to Naoto, but brushes it off.

Ok... This is getting even more confusing. Izanami is either using the original or a copy of Saya (Ragna's Sister) That was established way back at the end of CS and there's no evidence of the contrary since Naoto himself confirms that Izanami isn't Saya Terumi.

However, Izanami's vessel did interfere in the fight by weakening Izanami, however she does not express any prior knowledge or anything resembling memories regarding Naoto in particular, but Izanami seemed to remember something when Naoto asked why she had the same face and name of her sister.

That does seem to reinforce the theory of Izanami using Saya Terumi as a vessel before using Saya. (Or SAYAAAA as Ragna calls during his OD. lol)

Furthermore, it's established that Naoto and Ragna share something, so Saya could've picked it up and tried to delay Izanami or something to see if he can save her brother. But this is kind of a long shot. Looks like we'll have to wait until Act III to find out just what is going on about this particular plot point, especially since we got other mysteries like Es appearing and Raquel actually speaking to Naoto, which raises a few questions about Rachel.

Man, what a mess.