Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Arcade Plot Discussion (spoilers)

3 hours ago, Chaoschao222 said:

Nesica is a arcade cab system that can be updated. CF has been out for months, but all of the content is not actually available. Act III does not exist on any Nesica cab currently, thus nobody has seen anything from it. When Act III releases, CF will be updated through Nesica, and all the cabs will then have Act III Arcade route as well as the various other new features being added.

Thanks for an explanation. I didn't know about that. I haven't played any arcade game since 2004. The very last one was arcade version of Tekken 4 so I wasn't concerned about modern technology. After all it's a dead thing now in many countries.

Apart from my off-top...

I am wondering now about this "Replacement" tittle, what will be changed? The person who is captured in Master Unit (I really doubt this god independent) or The Azure (Blue)?

I think Rachel know from the beginning who belong to Amaterasu. And a little naive Izanami* -> if people have disturbed the world's ballance by open Boundary, touch the god, created other one etc. they will find a way to recover it. Not the old balance but altered one: seithr might be the key, not even Embryo.

Of coruse if the world or our heroes partially won't dissapear after The Girl's "wake up" what I suggested in previous message but this dialogue between Rachel and Izanami somehow excluded it.

Whatever will happen I hope that my dear Noel won't be killed.

24 minutes ago, levelxplane said:

Paeoc6B.gif

This reminds me of Terumi's form when he enters Takamagahara...

Well it reminds me of Five Nights at Freddy's with those jumpscares. 

26 minutes ago, Kenji Harima said:

Thanks for an explanation. I didn't know about that. I haven't played any arcade game since 2004. The very last one was arcade version of Tekken 4 so I wasn't concerned about modern technology. After all it's a dead thing now in many countries.

Apart from my off-top...

I am wondering now about this "Replacement" tittle, what will be changed? The person who is captured in Master Unit (I really doubt this god independent) or The Azure (Blue)?

I think Rachel know from the beginning who belong to Amaterasu. And a little naive Izanami* -> if people have disturbed the world's ballance by open Boundary, touch the god, created other one etc. they will find a way to recover it. Not the old balance but altered one: seithr might be the key, not even Embryo.

Of coruse if the world or our heroes partially won't dissapear after The Girl's "wake up" what I suggested in previous message but this dialogue between Rachel and Izanami somehow excluded it.

Whatever will happen I hope that my dear Noel won't be killed.

I hope Noel lives at the end of all this because it would be heartbreaking if I see my Waifu die.

16 hours ago, levelxplane said:

This reminds me of Terumi's form when he enters Takamagahara...

Well... Izanami's Astral Heat calls "Soul Eater" after all ^^ It couldn't be nice.

15 hours ago, Yoshirocks92 said:

I hope Noel lives at the end of all this because it would be heartbreaking if I see my Waifu die.

I know how you feel brother!!!

I am grown man, I work and live on my own but I am really attracted to Noel. Lol. Maybe not like a weeaboo nerd but she is really fascinating for me.

I was shocked when I had discovered that she is using the Master Unit. I didn't cry (fortunately) but after "Act 2 Ending" I needed to go outside and take a drive on my motorcycle to rethink again about story in the BB.

And yes, I have similiar desire but if I can something affix to "at the end" I would like to see her happy with Ragna of course.

Anyway I have also another hipothesis which I have forgotten to write:

Maybe Amaterasu and Noel link it's like Hakumen and Jin -> the same person but from different timeline can coexist at the same time. Now we have two Noels (Amaterasu one and playable) or three if we add Mu and two Jins (Hakumen and current Jin).

I am still thinking if that Amaterasu (Noel) possesses Saya Terumi's soul??? (Thanks to Rachel words that Izanami is the Drive of "This Girl"). Who did put in her?

Relius? Even if the very first one Prime Field got a soul in the Boundary (or get another one lol).

Too cofusing now. Time to play CP training mode and learn new Rachel's combo.

3 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

Anyway, Act 3 hype is starting for me. Hopefully they'll upload the opening next week.

Imagine your and everyone else hype after Act 3. Especially if it will provide more questions.

Stop with the shipping please jeez and Noel is not the master unit god. Izanami is not saya terumi for the last time 

4 hours ago, VermilionBird said:

BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION Screenshot

Act III image? Never seen Rachel so hacked off.

Further proof that the only thing that the only thing that can well and truly make Rachel angry is when something threatens her husbando Ragna. :)

59 minutes ago, Kenji Harima said:

Well... Izanami's Astral Heat calls "Soul Eater" after all ^^ It couldn't be nice.

What do you mean by her Astral Heat "calling Soul Eater?" I've tried listening to her dialogue like a dozen times and I don't hear anything that remotely sounds like Soul Eater.

1 hour ago, Kenji Harima said:

I am still thinking if that Amaterasu (Noel) possesses Saya Terumi's soul??? (Thanks to Rachel words that Izanami is the Drive of "This Girl"). Who did put in her?

Relius? Even if the very first one Prime Field got a soul in the Boundary (or get another one lol).

"This Girl" is almost guaranteed to be referring to the girl inside the Amaterasu Unit. Rachel calls Izanami the Drive of "she who nobody is higher than in existence" which pretty clearly corresponds to Amaterasu (the literal god of the world). Izanami is also aware that she is Amaterasu's antonym and thus is inherently linked to the Amaterasu girl (whether she is someone named Noel or not). Also, Saya Terumi's personality doesn't seem to fit with what we know about the Amaterasu girl (based on the Story of the World and the world she is trying to preserve).

Naoto confirms that Izanami is not the same as Saya Terumi. The reason Izanami says she can't move her body properly is most likely because Saya, like many others, is recognizing Naoto as similar to Ragna. If Saya Terumi is in any way connected to things, my personal theory is that she was the person Relius modeled the 0th Prime Field after (much like Lambda, Mu and Nu are based on Saya). Relius is already hinted to be the creator of the original Prime Field, he kidnapped Saya Terumi in BE2 and at the end was greeted by "Hazama" (we have no idea who this) who said the Mitsurugi Agency ordered him to help Relius with something.

Terumi's version of the story of the world heavily implies that the Prime Field who got the Eye of the Azure (the 0th isn't the one who reached the Azure because there were many failures) only gained a soul in the Boundary (he describes the Prime Fields as empty puppets until one "grew" a soul). That also leads into the problems with the girl in Amaterasu being the Prime Field. One, the Sankishin existed long before the Prime Field experiments (and was capable of emitting a Discover Call and granting information on "the truth" to people who touch it in XBlaze CE, which was also before the experiments). Two, the girl in Amaterasu built the world from "her memories" so her soul needed to have its own memories to base the world on. The Prime Field had a soul for all of 10 seconds before she became the Eye of the Azure and thus no knowledge of the world and nothing she would want to preserve in her memory.

Sorry if this comes off as rude. Saya Terumi being Izanami or Amaterasu (or really anyone of uber plot importance aside from being Naoto's sister, having Soul Eater or Relius having interest in her) are some of the theories that well and truly bother me. since they alway feels like they're based on basic, surface level evidence (much like the idea that Terumi is Unomaru) or are clung to despite them being explicitly proven false (Es is inside the Amaterasu Unit).

1 hour ago, Toxin45 said:

Stop with the shipping please jeez and Noel is not the master unit god. Izanami is not saya terumi for the last time 

1) Ship -> I will try... maybe ;)

2) Noel -> It hasn't been confirmed recently? Has something changed?

1 hour ago, Ogiga99 said:

What do you mean by her Astral Heat "calling Soul Eater?"

It's a name which some fans made when a first movie with Izanami's Astral Heat had been published in the end of January. Clearly because of Saya Terumi's "Drive" Souru Ītā.

I was trolling a little, don't take it seriously ;)

2 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

"This Girl" is almost guaranteed to be referring to the girl inside the Amaterasu Unit. Rachel calls Izanami the Drive of "she who nobody is higher than in existence" which pretty clearly corresponds to Amaterasu (the literal god of the world). Izanami is also aware that she is Amaterasu's antonym and thus is inherently linked to the Amaterasu girl (whether she is someone named Noel or not).

Terumi's version of the story of the world heavily implies that the Prime Field who got the Eye of the Azure (the 0th isn't the one who reached the Azure because there were many failures) only gained a soul in the Boundary (he describes the Prime Fields as empty puppets until one "grew" a soul). That also leads into the problems with the girl in Amaterasu being the Prime Field. One, the Sankishin existed long before the Prime Field experiments

1) I don't know how do you view about this apparently confirmed information that The Girl is Noel. By this revelation I have started to doubt even facts in the game and make some odd things with terminology. For example:

Jin + Susano'o Unit = Hakumen

Noel + Master Unit = Amaterasu.

Of coruse I know that's a dumb idea because Master Unit has several names (Amaterasu it's one of it) but recently the more I think and read and play this game I am more confused.

Still we don't have many information to regarding if Noel might has the same issue like Jin-Hakumen. Another time loop? It would be annoying a little.

2) I know they have been existed. If I remember correct the Susano's Unit was the first found, even before Cauldron and Boundary. The rest are obvious facts but thanks to my "magnificient" english skills I made a fail by this "the very fist one". I should wrote "This one which reached The Azure and gained a soul".

2 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

Two, the girl in Amaterasu built the world from "her memories" so her soul needed to have its own memories to base the world on

It's the biggest problem why I am partially believe that it could be a Prime Field but after all it's the highest possibility. Exceptionally human beings can survive travel throught Boundary but couldn't meet Master Unit. Not in modern times. Artificial people are the same in this realm. Like we see before experiments some people and other entities have abilities outside of The Logic but it wasn't probably enough to "touch" Master Unit. Who knows how it looks in the ancient times.

Unfortunately I don't remember if any BB game provide any hint that the Sankishin could be man-made

4 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

The Prime Field had a soul for all of 10 seconds

I have some plot-hole in my mind but in where we get this information? It's another thing I don't remember from game or manga or novels.

Also, Saya Terumi's personality doesn't seem to fit with what we know about the Amaterasu girl (based on the Story of the World and the world she is trying to preserve).

Naoto confirms that Izanami is not the same as Saya Terumi. The reason Izanami says she can't move her body properly is most likely because Saya, like many others, is recognizing Naoto as similar to Ragna.

It's one of the reason that I don't approve much this theory: so different personality if we comparing it to "The Girl". However I mentioned it and about second soul because of Mai Natsume "dual-nature" case (Relius words about her soul).

Hard to say cause I haven't read BloodExperience novel nor played XBlaze but of course: Izanami feels Saya's attachment to Ragna.

Sorry if this comes off as rude.

Nah, it doesn't. Don't worry. I have been focusing recently too much on other people thoughts: mainly because like I said before I haven't played XBlaze.

Fans create many theories thnanks to this mix BB and XB in Central Fiction. Of course Arc System could do it because it's the same universe after all.

Okay then. Regarding the connection between Izanami and Saya T., It's fairly obvious that aside from looks, they're not all that similar. One uses a big ass sword instead of magic and alsohas Soul Eater as a Drive, which works like Ragna's, so not quite sure where the Astral Heat naming came from of that.

However, if Relius used Saya T. as a template for Izanami's vessel (hence the near-identical appearance), the failures could've ended up being Ragna, Jin, and Saya. Remember that he ended up kidnapping Saya T. in Bloodedge Experience (alongside Valkynhayn for some strange reason) and her fate was never revealed. Could've easily been trapped in the lab for who knows how long. Both Sayas were also noted to have high Ars Magus aptitudes and were constantly sickly because of it. However. Saya T. could use magic to artificially enhance herself, resulting in her being able to manhandle Naoto, but since Izanami already is super OP, she doesn't need it.

And then the interaction with Naoto. He sees his Saya. Izzy thinks he's seeing things, but then has a hard time controlling herself. However, she also recognizes Ragna and doesn't run into any problems when he's around. This could mean that Naoto has some sort of seithr suppressor effect just like Celica with Dark War-era Bloodedge, or even more likely, there's some sort of subconscious of Saya T. shared within the other one that's responding to Naoto, and it only emerges when he's around, which is why she was wasting no time in trying to take him out.

Oh boy. If Mori somehow manages to make Naoto very existence explainable then he can do whatever he wants tbh

10 hours ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Oh boy. If Mori somehow manages to make Naoto very existence explainable then he can do whatever he wants tbh

It's Mori we're talking about. He somehow pulls the most random recalls and implements it into the story. (eg. Izayoi called a Murakumo Prototype in CS, the "sister" who was killed in CT revealed to be Nine's imouto) Like he said, things like this just come along the way as he writes the story.

16 hours ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

And then the interaction with Naoto. He sees his Saya. Izzy thinks he's seeing things, but then has a hard time controlling herself. However, she also recognizes Ragna and doesn't run into any problems when he's around. This could mean that Naoto has some sort of seithr suppressor effect just like Celica with Dark War-era Bloodedge, or even more likely, there's some sort of subconscious of Saya T. shared within the other one that's responding to Naoto, and it only emerges when he's around, which is why she was wasting no time in trying to take him out.

I think that Izanami's behavior around Naoto is not seither related. Rather, it seems to have something to do with Naoto's status as Ragna's doppelganger in my eyes. Even Rachel, the person that has known Ragna the longest (if you factor in all those botched CT and CS timelines she went through) mistook Naoto for Ragna at a glance due to their soul similarity. Izanami was definitely upset when Naoto thought she was his sister, but I believe that has more to do with her inheriting Jin's formerly obsessive character traits than anything else (at least from a narrative standpoint). 

I can't dismiss the possibility that Izanami's reaction is because of Naoto having an "Azure heartbeat" as well though as mentioned in Bloodedge Experience. We know Izanami was handing out Azure bits like they were Halloween candy and there is the whole Amatarasu's drive is Izanami thing, so it might be Azure related by association. I don't recall Ragna ever being described possessing such a thing.

Or it could just be that Naoto's status as an "outsider" is the reason. Valk and Nine also think Naoto should get the hell away from the plot so it could likely be the same for Izanami, especially since we saw how Celica (someone who wasn't supposed to be in that timeline) mucked up Terumi's plans in CP since he couldn't save-scum his way through the CP continuum shift anymore like he did in the CS one. 

That shipped sailed fore me when we had Jin and Hakumen walking around in the same timeline in CT. 

Act 3 is next week so lets review some interesting points from act 2. Ignoring "Noel Superior Entitled Amaterasu Blahblah" stuff.

In Rachel's act 2 we found out that Izanami is the incarnation of "Her" drive.
In Noel's and Mu's we got confirmation of the fact they were now separate, which was heavily hinted at in Act 1.
In Hazama's we found out his memories were never affected by the Embryo and he has just been feigning ignorance.
In Relius's we found out that Relius wants to make a new Master Unit to replaced the old one, he would use Ignis as the body. To that end he has taken Lambda captive to use her as the core, as shown in Lambda's act 2 ending.
In Hibiki's we found out that the worlds inside the Embryo were created by the Master Unit (yes, Izanami said MASUTAA YUNITTO) and now that it has shown itself, it has begun to combine the worlds. This "Merging of Embryos" is the cause of everyone's memories of the old world coming back.
In Naoto's, we catch a glimpse of Es, the heroine of the Xblaze games, and the similarities between Naoto's world and the BlazBlue world are called into question. Izanami, upon realizing exactly who Naoto is, tells him to go back to "the void/nothingness he belongs to".

In Litchi's act 2, we found that Roy's soul was inside Lao Jiu.

In Terumi's, he wants to have the girl inside the Master Unit as his new vessel.

In Ragna's, occurred another Phenomenon Intervention when he stabbed Izanami.

In Naoto's, he got a piece of the Azure and saw many visions, including Es during these visions.

In Azrael's, he made a pact with Izanami, in order to him Ragna and fight a Black Beast himself.

Carl and Platinum got their wishes denied due to this "superior entitled" thing.

2 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

Um dude Terumi dosen't want the girl in the master unit as his vessel it was the susanoo unit he wanted

Hm, that's weird, I thought he wanted something from the unit. And I thought also he referred the Unit as the Successor of the Azure, as Noel is. Sorry, my mistake.

Changing a little the subject. I wonder if they have changed Nine's arcade ending in Act 1, since, you know, Act 2 is already released, plus, if they put the 3 acts in console release, it is a little unnecessary having a preview of a subsequent act since you will have access to all 3 acts... unless you need to unlock these arcades with the bosses (Nine and Izanami respectively).

1 hour ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Hm, that's weird, I thought he wanted something from the unit. And I thought also he referred the Unit as the Successor of the Azure, as Noel is. Sorry, my mistake.

Changing a little the subject. I wonder if they have changed Nine's arcade ending in Act 1, since, you know, Act 2 is already released, plus, if they put the 3 acts in console release, it is a little unnecessary having a preview of a subsequent act since you will have access to all 3 acts... unless you need to unlock these arcades with the bosses (Nine and Izanami respectively).

No worries I think it's mostly the same I mean act 3 comes out March 31 next week.

The Master Unit is now observing Hakumen

Kokonoe: Who is your observer?

Hakumen: ....

Kokonoe: Hakumen..(surprised) So, you really do understand the situation.

Note: Hakumens canon 'Final fight' is NOT with Izanami, it is with Nine

Summary:

- Hakumen says Nine went mad with Rage inside the boundary; judging by her behavior toward Ragna this is true

- Nine informs Hakumen that no matter who obtains the Azure the wish will be superseded by Noel.

- Pieces of Azure are being given out purely in attempt to overload The Master Unit and each Entitled to see Noel consolidates her into reality.

General Note:

- Hakumen was previously not observed by the Master Unit despite his unique situation as Sankishin.

- Rachel informs Izanami that she is Noel's drive, Izanami is surprised when Rachel points out that even she is worried about Noel at this point.

- Nine intended to keep Celica inside of The Phantom Field

- The Valken encountered by Noel as Mu and the Valken encountered by Hakumen are chronologically different times; time is singular in the Embryo and there are no parallel outcomes but many potential versions of the main cast in a singular world.

- The world at any time is based around the Entitled; the embryo has made the world in Blazblue singular at this time; the world literally revolves around the Entitled and all versions of the cast have been merged into singular things. (Kagura's story shows this progression)

- Naoto is told NOT to touch the Azure; it rearranges the world based around the desires of who obtains it.

Wait. It was established since CT that Hakumen only had 20% of his original strength (In CT) because Kokonoe could only observe that much. Hakumen got a boost in CS due to Rachel observing him too to the point Tager got bodied since he wasn't expecting that much power from him. Even so, that wasn't enough to get his full strength. CP had Rachel start losing power and Hakumen too, further exemplified by the Time Killer fiasco, where it was established that he used up too much power and started to decay as well.

My point is: Hakumen never had someone powerful enough to observe him at his full power.

Amaterasu is observing him now. Yes, the Master Unit, the one that observes a bunch of Worlds.

Does that mean we got 100% Hakumen? 

Reminder to not directly post any story-related videos. ArcSys does not condone them (just like with music), and as such, it's bad for DL to have them. Reminder 2.0; telling people the videos exist is not against any rules.

It really should be obvious by now that having story vids posted anywhere on the site would result in ASW eventually taking notice. Next thing you know, Dustloop is shut down, and a bunch of people are now in legal and financial hell, especially since there are connections between DL and ASW, as well as their publishers (Aksys, Zen United, etc.). Bye bye anime FGC.